Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster (651 Views)

Man Alerts POS Operators Of Method Employed By Fraudster To Cheat Them(video) / More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster by Ariba2(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello house, please i need urgent help. My account was hijacked by fraudster and people now call me for different cars i don't sell at ridiculous price. I have written like four different occasions now and they kept replying that there manager will contact me asap but till the time of writing this, i have not received any call nor have they deleted my hijacked account.
Let me use this opportunity to tell the entire nairalanders to be careful in giving out your email to any agent of any organization whatsoever. The imposter said, he was an agent from and he requested for my email and google code sent to me. That was all.
Please this is number he used to call.08069461033.

Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster by AggroBug: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ariba2:
Hello house, please i need urgent help. My account was hijacked by fraudster and people now call me for different cars i don't sell at ridiculous price. I have written like four different occasions now and they kept replying that there manager will contact me asap but till the time of writing this, i have not received any call nor have they deleted my hijacked account.
Let me use this opportunity to tell the entire nairalanders to be careful in giving out your email to any agent of any organization whatsoever. The imposter said, he was an agent from and he requested for my email and google code sent to me. That was all.
Contact the support JIji ! I think they can help you.
Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster by PanteonQube: 5:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
Ariba2:
Faced the same situation! Appealed in support of JIJI, The guys helped promptly!
Re: Please I Need Help, I Have Been Impersonated By Fraudster by BenGur: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2017
PanteonQube:

Faced the same situation! Appealed in support of JIJI, The guys helped promptly!
Catch the link https:///wi78BR . Support JIJI !

(1) (Reply)

10 Cities With The Most Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / One Dead, Many Injured As Hausa And Gbagyi Youths Clash In Bwari Near Abuja / A Guy Slapped A Girl Because She Refused To Answer Him When He Was Calling Her I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.