Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. (6294 Views)

Is There Any Land Locked African Country That Nigeria Is Better Than / Do Not Be Deceived: Igbo Land Is Not Land Locked In Any Way - Aloy Ejimakor / Over My Dead Body, Biafra Will NEVER Come To Pass — Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

That landlock line of argument has been rendered stale,and thrashed beyouned reasonable argument.

For the case of food, Ebonyi state can comfortably feed the whole southeast and other igboid groups fact.

As for the case of importing goods,

Antonov An-225 Hercules planes that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high speed broad band Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania, Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to the sea.

My sister introvert has done justice to that.

So all I can say to them haters is....

Bleep YOU ALL.

So even if it lifts 1 million tons cargo per flight, does that diminish the fact that south east is a landlocked state, in fact it further accentuate the fact that it is a landlocked state and the cost of acquiring at least 500 autonov to supply over 40 millions population, maintenance, human resources, cost of changing them, say every three years will further impoverish you guys.

You say all these things for the sake of argument but reality will shock you guys.

Now is a poser, how much is the cost of the autonov Hercules, how much is the maintenance cost per annum for one and multiply it by 500, is there any ndigbo igbo that can fly and land the plane, how much is the cost of maintaining them, how much will the cost of goods imported will be, compared to shipped ones
I bet these have not even crossed your minds.

Biafra will fail abysmally, if you guys continue to reason like this, I was expecting your will say, igbos will manufacture goods of high quality that will make it a mecca for all neighbouring states not importing.

Think about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by feelgoodInc: 12:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
4Play:
Just thinking of this from a purely intellectual perspective, high population density tends to foster economic growth. This is because of network effects and scale economies. This is why urban areas tend to be more dynamic than non-urban areas.

Think about infrastructure for example: it costs less to deliver transport connecting people living in close proximity than people living far apart. This is why accusations that, for instance, Buhari provided more infrastructure spending as PTF boss to the North misses the point: the North's land mass justifies such a skew.

If low population density was good for the economy, living standards in the North of Nigeria would be higher than in the South.

Access to the coast would be helpful to growth for Igbos and so lacking direct access would not help. There are studies which show that distance from the coast has a correlation with economic growth. But I don't think this would be a major factor here as the actual distance from the coast for Igbos is hardly significant.

It's not the economics of Biafra that is worrying. It is the politics which trumps the economics. There is no easy way of delineating boundaries amongst the various ethnic groups in the South who would want to secede once a major ethnic group in the South leaves. There is little logic in staying in a Nigeria once either the Yorubas or the Igbos leave as the rest of Nigeria would be skewed towards Northern dominance. This would be Yugoslavia x 10: bloodier and messier.
There have never been access to the coast, the ports in Port Harcourt, warri and Calabar are not functioning. the government doesn't do a thing. They prefer you import and start transferring it from Lagos to your state. there's no access my bro. at least dredging those ports will help but it seems someone doesn't want it to happen

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Amarabae(f): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

So even if it lifts 1 million tons cargo per flight, does that diminish the fact that south east is a landlocked state, in fact it further accentuate the fact that it is a landlocked state and the cost of acquiring at least 500 autonov to supply over 40 millions population, maintenance, human resources, cost of changing them, say every three years will further impoverish you guys.

You say all these things for the sake of argument but reality will shock you guys.

Now is a poser, how much is the cost of the autonov Hercules, how much is the maintenance cost per annum for one and multiply it by 500, is there any ndigbo igbo that can fly and land the plane, how much is the cost of maintaining them, how much will the cost of goods imported will be, compared to shipped ones

Biafra will fail abysmally, if you guys continue to reason like this, I was expecting your will say, igbos will manufacture goods of high quality that will make it a mecca for all neighbouring states not importing.

Think about it.
biafra will fail, Biafra will be a south sudan.
Biafra is landlocked.
Bla Bla Blah
How is it your business?

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Amarabae:
biafra will fail, Biafra will be a south sudan.
Biafra is landlocked.
Bla Bla Blah
How is it your business?

I want Biafra more than you, I want it to succeed, but you dim witted ibos want to kill the lofty idea from its cradle, just telling you guys to be more practical, you should thank me.

Now to the part whether it is my business or not, it is my business, I am a Nigerian and you guy have almost choke us with the Biafra thing. Plus i want you guys out of our pride land.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by savagefinder: 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
[url][/url]
INTROVERT:
Landlocked South vs Deadlocked North
Who actually has the padlock?? Who has the keys??
By Bishops Edwin

This Hausa man took a deep cut of his gworo and said to me, "Biafra will be landlocked, over populated, they will loose so much wealth and the separation will most likely be a war"..

I sipped my wine, because I knew he was on the cheapest fears and I said to him,"I have all the keys to those pad locks"..

First look at these..Two scenarios..
A Biafra with the south south and another without the south south.
Without the South South... How has landlock stopped a nation from growing? In this era of Antonov An-225 Hercules planes that can lift over 450000kg equivalent to almost 2 ships and who remembers a SEAPORT in this generation of INTERNET-PORT when 85% of world's transactions are done through high speed broad band Internet. Gambia, Togo, Benin, Mauritania, Guinea etc all have unlimited assess to the sea.. Ha ji ya mee gini?? Are they in anyway doing better than Rwanda, Bostwana and little Djibouti. In fact Djibouti is servicing 25 African countries with its Antonov plane nicknamed SKY-PORT that covers its most distant point in Africa from Djibouti in 18hrs while it will take 3 days to move a 40ft container from Apapa to Aba.. Rwanda without a StreamPort nor RiverPort, not to talk of seaport is Africa's best growing economy!

In Europe, the PIIGS (Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece and Spain) have a peninsulaic access to the sea, whenever the storm of recession comes, it first sweeps them into the same damn sea, they are Eurozone weakest nations while landlocked countries like Luxembourg, Austria and Germany are waxing strong.. As in ha kwu chim n'ala...
In Asia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Dubai are not only landlocked but desert locked and how has that affected them?.. Who sea epp??
If the SS is not Biafra, there are various international corridors and laws that can sort things out, not forgetting that a greater communication with that region must cross through the South east (Biafra)..
But if the Yoruba republics are declared and the complete anticipated Biafra is pronounced with the SS.. Then the north is simply DEADLOCKED and then mallam, I will advice you to chew less of this gworo now, so you can have what to eat then...

On the population, what laws says all Biafrans must live in Biafra land.. What percentage even lives in the north?? Less than 3%!!!.. Yes..
when you go to some places in the south east, the population looks like there is a festivity going on but you must admit that the Greater Tokyo Metropolitan has a population of 37million people and Monaco has a density of 22500 per sq. km.. I don't see people walking on the heads of others there, rather I see a China, India, Japan, USA, Mexico that has harnessed and muscled the strengths of their population into development.. Even Lagos explosively developed due to population increase, that people had to push back the sea.. 1000 skyscrapers in Biafra land, in no joke will solve the housing problem of Biafra by 95%!.. Take this to the bank!
On Biafrans loosing their wealth, I need not go outside Nigeria for an answer.. In 1970, Biafrans got £20 and in 1975, there were millionaires already in Biafra land, the likes of Chisco, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Emeka Offor and even in 1979, Alex Ekwueme single handedly sponsored NPN to presidency that he was rewarded with a VP seat... Now show me one man, east, south, north and west that is wealthy from all the inheritance of the abandoned property??
The north is still underdeveloped, impoverished and incomparably out of tone with the 21st century...

On separations meaning a war.. This defines the sum of the accumulation of the northern cowardice, as if Russia broke up through a war, what about Eritrea? Singapore and Malaysia??.. There are more peaceful resolutions to conflicts than the vampire attitudes of the north but let it be clear to you mallam, eshi à muru dike na mba, ka à muru ibe ya!..
The problem of the North is that they are brainlocked, spirituallocked, psycholocked, greedlocked, futurelocked, even landlocked and above all DEADLOCKED by their ancestors who have long lost the keys to UNLOCK them and yet they want everyone to synchronize with their backwardness and then still think its about PDP vs APC.

Don't ask me for source
grin
nice points.. Intellectual write up.. But the internet may be a major industry in the world right now but other major industries need transportation which I don't think only the carriages can handle.. By the way since its land locked.. They will have to flyover another country's air space and you know what that means.. If you are not in good terms with the countries around you then they will frustrate your life.
Also I do agree with you that because a country is land locked it doesn't mean it can't progress, it depends on the people majorly and finally.
If you want a peaceful seccesion it doesn't come by insulting everyone and calling them members of the zoo.. If you do.. Then the reprisal will be violent ..action and reaction are equal

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by arushiuga(m): 12:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Think about it.
Did you read this trash before posting.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by savagefinder: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Think about it.
not minding the fact that all these carriages may have to flyover Nigerian airspace.. And hmm.. Let's just say. It will be not a funny something

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by najoke: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
Igboesika:

A busy and successful person can not kill himself on Biafran topics. Read my ist comment and know where you belong. Have a very bad day.
[/s]
… ..I dont have to be successful and very busy not give a fucck about Biafuro…… you guys think your comments on nairaland affects peoples life….. you guys are so dumb… dumb… ..dumb… and dumb grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
arushiuga:
Did you read this trash before posting.

So you speak to garbage?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by feelgoodInc: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
savagefinder:
[url][/url] nice points.. Intellectual write up.. But the internet may be a major industry in the world right now but other major industries need transportation which I don't think only the carriages can handle.. By the way since its land locked.. They will have to flyover another country's air space and you know what that means.. If you are not in good terms with the countries around you then they will frustrate your life.
Also I do agree with you that because a country is land locked it doesn't mean it can't progress, it depends on the people majorly and finally.
If you want a peaceful seccesion it doesn't come by insulting everyone and calling them members of the zoo.. If you do.. Then the reprisal will be violent ..action and reaction are equal
please which country's airspace do you even live there, if Biafra leaves Niger Delta will follow, or do you think Niger Delta will remain in Nigeria? seriously.

have you ever heard of a South south/South west governor's meeting before? lol

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by feelgoodInc: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
… ..I dont have to be successful and very busy not give a fucck about Biafuro…… you guys think your comments on nairaland affects peoples life….. you guys are so dumb… dumb… ..dumb… and dumb grin grin grin
so why do you think this your comment affects us, why trying to prove
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by raumdeuter: 12:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
OP, Germany is not landlocked

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by oyatz(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
But gworo= Kolanut.
Igbo amaka

Kondomatic:
I don't discuss Biafra with anybody that chews gworo even if he's Igbo.

Gworo blocks their fart pipe, the fart while searching for a way out with enter their brain through their spine and give them shitty ideas.
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by najoke: 1:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
[s]
feelgoodInc:

so why do you think this your comment affects us, why trying to prove
[/s]
Stop quoting me with your other moniker grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by irepnaija4eva(m): 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Think about it.

So[b] even if it lifts 1 million tons cargo per flight, does that diminish the fact that south east is a landlocked state, in fact it further accentuate the fact that it is a landlocked state and the cost of acquiring at least 500 autonov to supply over 40 millions population, maintenance, human resources, cost of changing them, say every three years will further impoverish you guys. [/b]

SMH....southeast is landlocked well i will leave u to that. Wait hold up hold up, you said 500autonovs? shocked shocked shocked Bros fear God na... no country on earth have even up to 5 heavy-duty cargo planes of that magnitude so stop exaggerating.In the case of maintainance and the rest,do u think all those logistics wont be put into consideration before aquring them?with that been said,there cheaper cargo airplanes that can serve the same purpose.

2) [b][Now is a poser, how much is the cost of the autonov Hercules, how much is the maintenance cost per annum for one and multiply it by 500, is there any ndigbo igbo that can fly and land the plane, how much is the cost of maintaining them, how much will the cost of goods imported will be, compared to shipped ones

Like I said before "Based on logistics wink wink all those ish will be put into consideration before drawing up conclusion,but equating it to a total number of 500 is illogically and sentimentaly outrageous.
In case of can any Igbo flying them..like seriously bro is that all u could come up with? Of course Igbo can train pilots to handle it? Or better still we will not acquire them,we can simply hire them just to save cost. You hear.

3 .Biafra will fail abysmally, if you guys continue to reason like this, I was expecting your will say, igbos will manufacture goods of high quality that will make it a mecca for all neighbouring states not importing.

(Biafra will fall abysmally)Now this is were I have issue with u.but that aside, Igbos will defiantly manufacture high end quality goods and sell to other african countries u can bet on that OK.Aba and onitsha comes to mind.All what's needed are government policies and immense support.

NA..ABOVE ALL IGBOS WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY.

Think about it.

Stay well bro.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by rainylad(f): 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

I want Biafra more than you, I want it to succeed, but you dim witted ibos want to kill the lofty idea from its cradle, just telling you guys to be more practical, you should thank me.

Now to the part whether it is my business or not, it is my business, I am a Nigerian and you guy have almost choke us with the Biafra thing. Plus i want you guys out of our pride land.

...Busy body at wirk.,..instead of 'wanting Biafra',why not carry your ewedu brain and rob minds with your kith and kin to form Oduduwa republic??..

..we do not owe you any explanations as to how we will survive so clear out..yes we will choke you with our Biafra cos we are sick and tired of sharing same country with you lots.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Kondomatic(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
oyatz:
But gworo= Kolanut.
Igbo amaka

All mangoes na mango bro but nah only kerosene mango God used manure from a dead feminist to grow.
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by EzeUche(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
If Biafra is landlocked when the sea is not that far away, what does that make the North?

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by intruxive(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Stale tongue
We are not interested if biafra is landlocked or brain locked ohhh!
We haff hia, oct 1 just be gone already. No one cares what u turn ur land to, stop soiling ours....... kapish
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by daveson2020(m): 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
cheesy cheesy thanks for your care and headaches, monkey no fine but him mama like am. We are land lucked but we like it like that. Now can you please go and face your ewedu and eba? #unitybeggerscreatingthreadupndan
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by savagefinder: 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
feelgoodInc:
please which country's airspace do you even live there, if Biafra leaves Niger Delta will follow, or do you think Niger Delta will remain in Nigeria? seriously.

have you ever heard of a South south/South west governor's meeting before? lol
the same way that we also have Nigerian governors forum.

The op said even if the ss shouldnt go with the se, importation wont be a problem..

I only brought up points that could fault that claim..

Lastly if you are igbo. Don't speak for the ss.. You can speak for the se

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by savagefinder: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
EzeUche:
If Biafra is landlocked when the sea is not that far away, what does that make the North?
wait oh.. Is the north the only part of Nigeria outside se and ss??

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
rainylad:

...Busy body at wirk.,..instead of 'wanting Biafra',why not carry your ewedu brain and rob minds with your kith and kin to form Oduduwa republic??..

..we do not owe you any explanations as to how we will survive so clear out..yes we will choke you with our Biafra cos we are sick and tired of sharing same country with you lots.

How typical ndi ofe akuko, all brawn and no brain, appealing to emotion always.

Another corn for brain on rampage.
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

So[b] even if it lifts 1 million tons cargo per flight, does that diminish the fact that south east is a landlocked state, in fact it further accentuate the fact that it is a landlocked state and the cost of acquiring at least 500 autonov to supply over 40 millions population, maintenance, human resources, cost of changing them, say every three years will further impoverish you guys. [/b]

SMH....southeast is landlocked well i will leave u to that. Wait hold up hold up, you said 500autonovs? shocked shocked shocked Bros fear God na... no country on earth have even up to 5 heavy-duty cargo planes of that magnitude so stop exaggerating.In the case of maintainance and the rest,do u think all those logistics wont be put into consideration before aquring them?with that been said,there cheaper cargo airplanes that can serve the same purpose.

2) [b][Now is a poser, how much is the cost of the autonov Hercules, how much is the maintenance cost per annum for one and multiply it by 500, is there any ndigbo igbo that can fly and land the plane, how much is the cost of maintaining them, how much will the cost of goods imported will be, compared to shipped ones

Like I said before "Based on logistics wink wink all those ish will be put into consideration before drawing up conclusion,but equating it to a total number of 500 is logically and sentimentaly outrageous.
In case of Igbo flying them..common is that all u could come up with? Of course Igbo can train pilots to handle it? Or better still we might not acquire them,we can simply hire them just to save cost. You hear.

3 .Biafra will fail abysmally, if you guys continue to reason like this, I was expecting your will say, igbos will manufacture goods of high quality that will make it a mecca for all neighbouring states not importing.

(Biafra will fall abysmally)Now this is were I have issue with u.but that aside, Igbos will defiantly manufacture high end quality goods and sell to other african countries u can bet on that OK.Aba and onitsha comes to mind.All what's needed are government policies and immense support.

NA..ABOVE ALL IGBOS WILL NEVER GO HUNGRY.

Think about it.

Stay well bro.

You impressed me really, not that you made much sense but your attempt at it.

You left several of the issues I raised unattended to, to wit: how much will one autonov Hercules cost, cost of maintenance et al. You didn't throw numbers at me, but dodge the question and pontificate you will sort it out.

this bring me to the fact that you guys are unprepared, you have to rid yourself of Nigerian. mentality of taking things as they come. I want Biafra to succeed more than you guys.

Do you guys have a think tank in place to birth Biafra. I bet no.
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by GrandGarcon: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
datibo1111:
You are quite wrong. There won't even be any issue of over population. Anambra alone is twice the size of Lagos. Now the igbos r probably about 30/40 million. Only anambra state can contain all the igbos. We would have no issue with over population in anyway.
Is population about people or is it about numbers?Tokyo is just a city, but in terms of numbers it is over populated but in terms of People, Tokyo can take thrice that number without shaking. So Bro there is nothing to fear. Don't mind those people.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Malawian(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

You left several of the issues I raised unattended to, to wit: how much will one autonov Hercules cost, cost of maintenance et al. You didn't throw numbers at me, but dodge the question and pontificate you will sort it out.

this bring me to the fact that you guys are unprepared, you have to rid yourself of Nigerian. mentality of taking things as they come. I want Biafra to succeed more than you guys.

I think you should spend more of your energy getting ready for your Arewodua Republic. We are going! that is set in stone!!!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Malawian:

I think you should spend more of your energy getting ready for your Arewodua Republic. We are going! that is set in stone!!!

What ever warms your cockles.
Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by irepnaija4eva(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Look son....first...I never said I will sort it out,

2. I never dogde the question as per say, cos there is no need conjuring up fake figures to buttress my point to you.
The point I want you to comprehend is Autonov is not the only cargo.there are cheaper ones that can serve same purpose. More so, is not a must Biafra will have them, they can be hired as well. Do u get?

3. My advise to you....worry less on biafran issues.
No need to get all worked up

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by orisa37: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans, the Billionaire Kidnapper will be their President and Kidnapping of Biafrans by Biafrans will be their main occupation.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be Land Locked And Over Populated. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Look son....first...I never said I will sort it out,

2. I never dogde the question as per say, cos there is no need conjuring up fake figures to buttress my point to you.
The point I want you to comprehend is Autonov is not the only cargo.there are cheaper ones that can serve same purpose. More so, is not a must Biafra will have them, they can be hired as well. Do u get?

3. My advise to you....worry less on biafran issues.
No need to get all worked up

Look boy! You just keep revealing you guys are not prepared. I mean you want to hire it now not purchase. Kwontinue!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Else Noticed Thesethings Among Nigerians During This Xenophobia Attck In SA? / Oyo LG Poll: Aggrieved PDP Chairmanship Aspirants Sues Oyo PDP, OYSIEC To Court / Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.