Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture (6293 Views)

Shehu Sani On Tinubu's Real Age / Pictures: Oshiomhole's Billboard That Was Removed By APC / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Nedu05: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2021
See the real Tinubu's age before it was removed online

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by AmbaliJ: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2021
Eiya. ShiNedu is celebrating Tinubu's 79th birthday in advance. I wonder why undecided All una wey dey obsess over and doubt Tinubu age, abi na because e no sure for una say una go dey alive by the time he celebrates his actual 79th birthday? Just asking.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by MarveworldG: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2021
The internet never forgets

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Printerscanner: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2021
How does this concern you now lazy youth? Are you saying Tinubu is older than Buhari ni?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by SarkinYarki: 9:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Hian

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Anigreat: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2021
shocked

And this is a man that wants to be a president.
If he cannot be truthful with his age, tell me how can this man be truthful to Nigerians? Case study, Jubril Alsundani lied about his age, and we can see were he puts Nigeria today. Tinubu case will not be different but it will be worst.

In all standard, this man is not fit to rule.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Shukudi come and see Tilumbu real age cheesy OP need to go and open his shop, let Tinubu rest for now

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by junketer(m): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2021
I can only laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
He is actually 79

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Asgard13: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Typical Yoruba man.

Tinubu wan rule Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by majamajic(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Eiya. ShiNedu is celebrating Tinubu's 79th birthday in advance. I wonder why undecided All una wey dey obsess over and doubt Tinubu age, abi na because e no sure for una say una go dey alive by the time he celebrates his actual 79th birthday? Just asking.

So shinedu is Wikipedia ?

How u made it to this place

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by CheGuevara102: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
So charly boy is older than Tinubu?

I give up!

Nigerian lyingdential aspirant come 2023

Wonders they say shall never end.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by BlackfireX: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
power stays in the north come 2023... south take note

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by IbnBattuta1960: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2021
grin
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by densiks: 9:33am On Mar 30, 2021
Football age.

He wants to appeal to the lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by doggedfighter(f): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Hahahahahahaha.

He wasn't too fast to remove it.

The ten years removed from his age wasn't removed from his face.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Factshunter: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Nedu05:
See the real Tinubu's age before it was removed online

If that's wiki, anybody can edit or put stuff up on that blog or site for earth's sake now. undecided
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by BigYash: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2021
If he can lie about his age,meaning we are going to see multiple of this three idiots below when he becomes president..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by bjdon: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
AmbaliJ:

How old is his eldest daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
bjdon:

How old is his eldest daughter?
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by eagleu: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fraud, fraud, fraud everywhere!
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by SweetiliciousD: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

And this is a man that wants to be a president.
If he cannot be truthful with his age, tell me how can this man be truthful to Nigerians? Case study, Jubril Alsundani lied about his age, and we can see were he puts Nigeria today. Tinubu case will not be different but it will be worst.

In all standard, this man is not fit to rule.

One chance v2 loading......
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by GodWrites: 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

If that's wiki, anybody can edit or put stuff up on that blog or site for earth's sake now. undecided

False. Some pages like this are restricted from edit, mainly to common users. If you disagree, go and rewrite the page and send me a screenshot!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Only criminals are allowed in the political club,
Strictly by invitation,

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by KingOKON: 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Everything about the frog eyes man us nothing but fraud
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Ader0gb: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Busted
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by SweetVibe: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

You are a bloody liar. Go and edit that page and send me screen shot and I promise to credit your account with 10k.

You are siding with falsehood just because he is your tribal man. God forbid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by TruthHurts1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu's real age is a matter of public knowledge Mr Saka the gateman. Even his kinsmen know whatsup.

[img]https://images./36nVOmaiSYwWAV3HFIQYT7.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./1UWWzkrCYrDGBrbibuxtZG.jpg[/img]

AmbaliJ:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by epondudu: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
THE GREAT BORGU.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

EVEN WHEN YOU SH*T THEM GO TALK.

THIS IS HOW MUCH THEY CANT DO WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT YOU.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Kestolove(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
tinubu own better na, what abt buhari that is 98 and claiming 76...if dem like make dem claim 25, wen death reach dem must die
Re: Tinubu's Real Age Before It Was Removed Online- Picture by Factshunter: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
SweetVibe:

You are a bloody liar. Go and edit that page and send me screen shot and I promise to credit your account with 10k.

You are siding with falsehood just because he is your tribal man. God forbid

Dude! how are you sure he's the one that put the stuff there in the first place? You need to think and look beyond your nose. Anybody could have written that there, you know?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi At 58: Celebrating The Passion, Achievements Of A Peaceful Leader / African Presence In Ancient America Before Christopher Colombus? / Buhari's Supporters Already Rioting In The North!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.