Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

#BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter (27005 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Kelklein(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
This naija eh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Riduane: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
angry
He should be impeached

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by gtrust: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Breaking News!

Guess who was found in Evans' Mansion
Abba Kyari fingers Osibande.

More to follow as investigation continues...
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Kylekent59: 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
And some people will still vote APC come 2019

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria is on Auto-Pilot....

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by 0b100100111: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Buhari don die

Dem dey wait for Igbos to leave North before dem go announce am

When dem announce am, dem go dey kill Afonjas for North com use that violence tell Osibanjo make him resign and handover to an interim government headed by a herdsman.

The Afonjas go retaliate for their homeland l only for herdsmen to fight back with the help of the military and police wey dem control, dem go subdue Afonjas for their homeland so tey, Afonjas go run enter Benin and Togo go hide

You need to start eating well! Good food!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by TheAngry1: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
If he comes back home now, the same mofos calling him absentee would say he wants to kill himself on the throne. Nigerians are impossible people.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by hush15: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
greatgod2012:
And somebody will come and be telling me that Buhari has integrity!

He has alright! He's got inte-GREEDY!!

Nicompu

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by ephi321(f): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
He should continue spending all of Nigeria's forex on medical bills and flights while contributing nothing positive to the country. I am sure this man knew he was sick but he insisted on contesting. Greedy man.

Nigerians, behold your change, or rather chains!! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by arshavineering(m): 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
foreign based President. .lol

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Tsam1959(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
STEPS TO OVERCOME THE NPOWER REGISTRATION PROBLEM ON THE SITE

1.Visit this web page;npower.gov.ng and click APPLY NOW

2.You will see a page asking you to CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM, select your most preferred option from

HEALTH,AGRO,TEACH and tax.

3.On the next page , close the NPOWER REGISTRATION DISCLAIMER.

4.You will then see the NPOWER application portal

5.Fill in your details correctly to increase your chance of getting selected .

6.Then CLICK SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION button at the bottom of the page

7.A page will Open congratulating you and you will see your NPOWER REGISTRATION ID, please write it

down for future reference.

8.Thats all you are done ,In a short while you would receive a mail to notify you on further

information.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Newbiee: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Get well soon Baba
quote author=MrDandy post=57595729]but why doesn't he wanna step down #greedinessforpower[/quote]
Because it is better to die in power than out of power, and resigning does not guarantee survival.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by CHIZZYCHEALSEA: 2:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
baba must nt come back he has taken enough blood already.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by joe4real12: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
I just spoke with Bubu now, he told me he is hale n hearty.
If you don't believe me, ask uncle Lie grin

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by jbaby265(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
kikikiki am still laughing hard on some comments.. anyway the country is a joke itself so let me continue laughing

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Tiffbuxas: 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria on line 2......i cannot laff and die ooo

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by slap1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
It is clear (not that it hasn't been) that Buhari does not have the interest of Nigerians at heart... for the sake of Nigeria, he should resign or die.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
may his gentle soul rest in London...

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by rainylad(f): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
...I have even forgotten that someone like buhari exists undecided..such a useless president angry

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Tsam1959(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2017

2.You will see a page asking you to CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAM, select your most preferred option from

7.A page will Open congratulating you and you will see your NPOWER REGISTRATION ID, please write it

8.That`s all you need to do,In a short while you would receive a mail to notify you on further

information.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tsam1959:

8.Thats all you are done ,In a short while you would receive a mail to notify you on further

information.
carry these mumu thing comot here joor...

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Donwilly20(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I pray he rules Nigeria for 80 years

Una never see anything yet
oboy you wicked reach like this

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by ibadanfinest(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
The topic is about buhari absence. I don't understand all this conspiracy theory o. I really dunno the problem of some people. fulani will do these, fulani will do that to yoruba blah blah blah. Let's see how things unfold.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Philinho(m): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
He came without a single blueprint on how to run a country. His fulfilment is just to be called a "PRESIDENT"nothing more.....shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by cuedish: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
haywire07:

Shebi I talk am. No sense !!! grin

All dis children sef wey dey always put mouth for issues meant for the older onesgrin

Just look at the post below , wetin concern "lie Mohammed" for d matter grin

No matter how zombies rant ......
The cow isn't coming home any soon.
Because ..We dont even know what's wrong with him not to talk of when he will be alright and able to rule us again.

This admin has caused more damage than any past prerido has.
BIG BIG LIES THAT IS SO DIFFICULT FOR US TO SWALLOW UNTOP BAD FX....

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by maverickdude(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
By the time Buhari's death will be announced in the North, the real reason for Kaduna declaration will manifest

Afonjas get ready to drag power with herdsmen

Osibanjo reinforce yourself

Igbos leave the North before that announcement

Igbos in Lagos and other SW states, pls avoid Hausa Fulani settlements so that when Afonjas and herdsmen start slugging it out in the West, you won't be victims
Did you even read what you typed?
They should stay in SW while Yorubas slug it out with hausa, why not tell them to leave for good.. .this mumuness weak me

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by mejai(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
soon some of his children will come here and start telling us we should not insult buhari. dat he is old enuf to be our father.... to dos clique.... una papa first.

buhari since u don't want to resign and go treat ursef, what u see u take. dats if u r still alive. by now, ur skeletal structure will so visible, chai. thirst for power!!!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by unitedsurv: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tbh I see blood and weapons and ammunitions Nigeria is like a country sitting on the mouth of a gun anyone can fire my advice let' all tribes disconnect from this blood sucking tribe.....do you even know what pain me most go to school "No' but they believe power is an inherited thing for them. ....on my own as the president nothing will stop me from making those useless set of tribe be on their own this is to much hahaa
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by gurunlocker: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Tough job ahead for BMCs

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by discman2k2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Riduane:
angry
He should be impeached
BROS, i fear u Oh! U kept this evidence till now. That's true Journalism.
Keep it up, bro.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by origima: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
By the time Buhari's death will be announced in the North, the real reason for Kaduna declaration will manifest

Afonjas get ready to drag power with herdsmen

Osibanjo reinforce yourself

Igbos leave the North before that announcement

Igbos in Lagos and other SW states, pls avoid Hausa Fulani settlements so that when Afonjas and herdsmen start slugging it out in the West, you won't be victims

Foolish Igbo people everywhere. Am an Igbo man but opinions like these puts me off.what happens when u realized that Buhari is alive? The so called Biafra may not be a success story at the end,whatch out
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by patval(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
247frolicboss:
Questions are going unanswered by the presidency and its agencies about the whereabouts of President Buhari..

Where is He?

Here are what Nigerians are saying on twitter about #BuhariAbsenteePresident

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/BuhariAbsenteePresident?src=hash
the dullard gave up a ghost after Gambia show.
before I forget, the mod that ban me I will just say in whisper " otu mama gi"
seun and co, una left nyash there.you promote anti-IPOB topics and comments here but you couldn't allow us to fight those lies people like you,sarrki,ipobexposed fester here.I laugh una in Ngwa cos naija is an expired kunu.

Any body that wants to hear unfiltered truth about Biafra issues should come to BIAFRASAY.COM, it is a forum for balanced and intelligent contribution towards propagation of truth and Justice.
seun is a terrorist of truth,grandson of lie Muhammed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: APC Governors Split Over Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Another Bandit Kingpin, Kachalla Gudau / The Winners, Losers In Battle For Lagos APC Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.