Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

#BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter (27007 Views)

#RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Royal Niger Company Trends On Twitter / Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
HiddenShadow:
By the time Buhari's death will be announced in the North, the real reason for Kaduna declaration will manifest

Afonjas get ready to drag power with herdsmen

Osibanjo reinforce yourself

Igbos leave the North before that announcement
You just said my mind.... let's see if they can contend with the hausas they will know that without the south east if they can contend thématique...

Igbos in Lagos and other SW states, pls avoid Hausa Fulani settlements so that when Afonjas and herdsmen start slugging it out in the West, you won't be victims
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
greatgod2012:
And somebody will come and be telling me that Buhari has integrity!
that caption keeps me sick all the time.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

I pray he rules Nigeria for 80 years

Una never see anything yet
change till 2023 i tell youu.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Who is Buhari
changer of the interchangeable situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Victornezzar:
No way
he must not resign oo
we love him
Infact sai baba till 2057 grin
Wen u guys wer blasting Jonathan u didn't know ahbi
Baba we are strongly behind u till 2057 grin
Don't quote me unless Amadioha will do d ryt tin cheesy
bro why are you like this 2098
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by chisomdestiny: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:
I pray he rules Nigeria for 80 years
Una never see anything yet

My prayers too.. my friends who supported him are lamenting now
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by mars123(m): 6:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
nnaemekanwachuk:
abobo can you reread what you are saying? No wonder you call yourself mars l secréer...
you are not communicating!
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by nkemjacob2(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Is buhari still existing?
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by konedt(m): 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
buhari is on ghost mode
can't talk nor b seen but he rules
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by glad7live: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria needs and deserves a healthy and working president seen and heard by all. Anyway since PMB is not okay, I suggest he steps down cuz life is more important than presidency. For now Osinbanjo should be supported as acting President to discharging his duties to the fullest.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
]Thought they said he'll come back before June 12 undecided
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Lilimax(f): 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
glad7live:
Nigeria needs and deserves a healthy and working president seen and heard by all. Anyway since PMB is not okay, I suggest he steps down cuz life is more important than presidency. For now Osinbanjo should be supported as acting President to discharging his duties to the fullest.
Aboki!s will not allow Osinbanjo to be president embarassed
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by cooldood(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
We all voted for change. Let's just shut the fück up and deal with our decisions grin

You are clearly deranged, what you see people doing, is exactly their way of dealing with tgeir decision, it takes courage to accept that your initial decision is wrong.
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by CioAngels(f): 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
The chief of staff, pa abba kyari should take the responsibities of telling Nigerians the where about of pa buhari since, his (abba kyari) plan is to make sure he kills buhari. Am so supprised that the likes pa junaid is so silent about what is been done to buhari by northern elites or is it a delibrate action to kill one of their own?
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by jumobi1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
He is the Nigerian High Commissioner to the UK
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by ajebuter(f): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
DollarAngel:
Who is Buhari
An apparition that visits Nigeria every 49 days....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Funkybabee(f): 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
some comments here can makes u to burst of laughs
Re: #BuhariAbsenteePresident Trends On Twitter by Jerrypolo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
That moment when you get injured after playing barely 10mins of the match after begging, disturbing, blackmailing and even paying the coach to allow you come end the goal drought of the team, just know KARMA visited with a pay check. #DeadNotAbsent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Arrested During 'Police Not Politician' Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Obaseki: Why I Am Opposed To Direct Primary / There Was No Sex Party In Kaduna, Police Witnesses Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.