Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited (55114 Views)

Coronavirus: WHO Lists Nigeria, 12 Others As Top-risk African Nations / Warning- Death Due To Smoking Is Also SUICIDE!!! This Is Why. / Photo Of A Mother Smoking And Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Same Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by eyinjuege: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smokers are liable to die young.

Its alright if anyone wants to smoke and even ignore the warnings the tobacco companies have placed on the cigarette packs, but the problem is passive smokers- people who inhale the smoke, not because they want to , but because they've got no choice.
If you smoke in a bar, you're putting others at risk there. They will inhale the smoke from your cig, and are open to developing all sorts of cancers from inhaling such.
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by truehero(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you must smoke, kindly do so inside your room/house with non smokers around.

We do have non smokers who visit the bar too.

Tel them.
Some smokers always have the tendency to suffocate one in public places.
There are decent smokers who do it in isolated places and respectfully not the other way round.

The ban is long overdue for those deserving.
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Spidermon: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
This our country is just too funny.

Police Traffic warden at a T junction directing traffic....Agbero less than 100 metres away rolling and smoking weed. Typical Lagos morning.

Ironies all over the place
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by segzyogondus(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
I accept all said but the part that one is not allowed to smoke in a bar that is wrong... For example many medical personnels smoke before operations and to relief stress..Tobacco and Rizzla fetches the federal Govt a lot of money why are they acting Nollywood movie on Bollywood ......Them wan spoil many people groove if them bound smoking for bars thereby leading to more intake of drugs also meaning them go soon stop the consumption of Alcohol cos some people go to bars for the music and smoke not necessarily to consume much alcohol.....
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by mediocre(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Gas /fuel stations nko
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by mark2sunny(m): 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
For the wages of sin is death
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Catalyst001(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
Drinking hard-drinks too should be prohibited along with smoking
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by bigtt76(f): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bad move! The smokers would go for the local alternative or smoke ganja instead grin

Papiikush:

I feel they should ban importation of cigarettes instead of arresting smokers. Go for the source.
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Missfads(f): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Mike008(m): 12:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Because many retards know smoking is "bad", they also think it can only be done in "bad" places.

What's makes a bar less a public place than the other places mentioned?

Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by mystmoze(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2017
all agreed but bar Asin bar? then were ama gon smoke? inside transformer?
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by mystmoze(m): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Smoking is now illegal in a bar?
Of this is true then the country is a joke
I tire o
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by mystmoze(m): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Moreoffaith:
RESTAURANT/ BAR?

UNA GO ARREST PEOPLE TIRE FOR THAT PLACE ABEG.
them go bury police tire dis year be Dat o...cos na to begin burst Dia head during such arrest be Dat na
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Sammyblaq(m): 12:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Stadium¿... No need watching live NPFL matches again na.

Restaurant/bar¿... Misplaced priority by misplaced brained set of people.
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by terry2k(m): 4:55am On Jun 18, 2017
u can only smoke in d other room :Pu can only smoke in d other room
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Moreoffaith(m): 7:51am On Jun 18, 2017
mystmoze:

them go bury police tire dis year be Dat o...cos na to begin burst Dia head during such arrest be Dat na

grin
mystmoze:

Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Spells(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Them wan even make laws to kill the joys of the common man
so to smoke they give joy abi Shm
Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by Toks2008(m): 9:02am On Jun 18, 2017
MediumStout:
If i can't smoke inna the bar where else should we smoke? Inside bus or for church? Misplaced priorities

Most idiots condemning smokers on this thread won't hesitate to apply if BAT advertises vacancies. They condemn smoking but wish to earn decent salaries from working in a tobacco manufacturing company. Hypocrites

Smoke in your house or go to kalakuta. it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abraham Okodugha: Self Medication Affects UNIPORT Graduate (Graphic Photos) / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.