Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (56534 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Kidnappers Of Turkish School Students & Staff Reject N7.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Jakumo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Geesugar:
Doctor don enter trouble. police will start looking for that doctor now, the only thing that can save him now will be that he performed the treatment at gunpoint or something

It need not have been a doctor. A semi-literate nursing school dropout could have been promoted to the rank of "doctor" by this utterly depraved group of beings who all along had zero regard for human life, as a matter of corporate policy.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Freiburger(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
rheether:
Who said crime doesn't pay??
shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by rheether(f): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
ExInferis:

Rosemary.

You sound like a crook.

Is that the reason Buypower sacked you?

First of all, my nam isn't rosemary. Secondly I don't any Buy power..

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP so what you are trying to tell me is that this man wearing native made of cheap Okene brocade can afford $1.2million??

I refuse to believe that sir.

lols. the richest woman in my church is
the simplest. it is only from her skin that you will know she has money.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by wengerman: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
This Evans is a hardened criminal, he said that he has not traveled out of the country since 2017,but his victim and wife is contradicting him. They should just hang him

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
freakthingz:

As in 1.2 mill in $$$$$

Na greed cause am he should have repented after that, moved abroad and invested the money.

exactly
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Jakumo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
hedonistic:

You look and talk like an idiot.

There are thousands of threads on Nairaland. Skip the ones you're not interested in and click on the topics you fancy.

We're talking about an issue as serious as kidnapping, and you think everything had to be comic relief for your dumb entertainment.

Stupid people everywhere.

Chai ! You don drive that man go, one-two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lexusgs430:

MKO wore a £60 wrist watch. It's the poor that spend money on nonsense..........
I tell you

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Adufetooposh(f): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
freakthingz:

Ehnn Afunjazzy say what you're thinking now why so cowardly grin
why should she be scared of stating the obvious when we all know you will gladly chop your momma's head off for money. Greedy lots tongue
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by hedonistic: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jakumo:

Chai ! You don drive that man go, one-two.

Bro it's annoying to see daft comments like "oh not Evans again", bla bla bla. As if anyone is forced to read a particular thread here.

I can't get enough of this bastard Evans guy, and I follow every new information related to the case religiously. These kinds of characters are a threat to law and order in society and we need to learn everything learnable about their modus operandi and the aftermath, so that we would see how justice is served and move forward.

I am so disgusted that one animal can just get a gun, kidnap someone, and pompously demand $1m from a hardworking private citizen, just like that! As if those of us who toil and work hard everyday are stupid. It's just ridiculous. I would pay half of my current liquid worth to have the pleasure of killing this Evans bastard with my bare hands!

3 Likes

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Juanthenairague: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
I was thinking it's only beauty that you've got...never knw brain is attached to it as well. Good point

Cordis92:

Everybody will not display wealth like you when you will have.

I was pitying Evans but with this story, he didn't try at all.

He claims he has never killed any victim but your boys killing is equal to you killing because you give others.

Besides, it's not just when you kill someone physically before you can term it murder. Killing your victims mentally and emotionally are also forms of murder, even killing the victims' families.

This story weak me. I don't know whether I should support freeing you or killing you.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Jakumo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
hedonistic:

Bro it's annoying to see daft comments like "oh not Evans again", bla bla bla. As if anyone is forced to read a particular thread here.

I can't get enough of this bastard Evans guy, and I follow every new information related to the case religiously. These kinds of characters are a threat to law and order in society and we need to learn everything learnable about their modus operandi and the aftermath, so that we would see how justice is served and move forward.

I am so disgusted that one animal can just get a gun, kidnap someone, and pompously demand $1m from a hardworking private citizen, just like that! As if those of us who toil and work hard everyday are stupid. It's just ridiculous. I would pay half of my current liquid worth to have the pleasure of killing this Evans bastard with my bare hands!

I share this primal rage, brother. I sure do. No mercy is deserved by all who never showed mercy in the past.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by DavidEsq(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
omusiliyu:
grin

Don't be surprised if tomorrow you see Evans in court with an array of Senior Advocates of Nigeria and ex judges on his team.
In this part of the world, Lawyers will defend Satan at the Supreme Court of God. "My Lord", they will say, "This case lacks merit. Our client did not put Adam and his wife under duress to eat the fruit. He saw them hungry and dying and, as a good Samaritan, he offered them food. Besides, there was no law before our client that declared the tree as 'forbidden'. Why punish an innocent man for being magnanimous, my Lord?"
Lawyers don suffer for ur hand grin

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by DavidEsq(m): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nollywood, I don dey wait una o. Wetin una dey wait before una go act this Evans for una fim na undecided

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by hedonistic: 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
highmood:
you are not forced to believe everything you hear. That man is from my Hometown, and I know him very well. Don't judge someone by his/her appearance. I have a sis working for him. So if he has giving those criminals that huge sum of money to gain his freedom, then am not surprise. I am only grateful that he is free and the mad man and his gang who once held him hostage are now in chains. I bet you, he is ready to support the police to make those fools rot in jail for the rest of their life.

If I were in Onwa's shoes, I will 'support' Kyari, IGP-IRT, SARS, the Lagos State Police Command, and Fatai himself with a 'token' $200k at least, to make sure that this bastard calls Evans and ALL members of his gang die a slow and painful death in detention, after ALL necessary information have been painfully extracted from them. Personally, I would even pay more to have the pleasure of killing him myself.

I laugh at the idiots who think that Evans can evade justice because he supposedly has money to hire top lawyers or bribe cops. Which money does he have? Money he obtained from these same titans like Onwa, who have MORE money, and are happy to now have their own pound of flesh?

Evans' sorrows are still at the infancy stage. The real biblical gnashing of teeth is still preparing to start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
[b]Now sit and read, all Evans has been saying and displaying is a big scam to me, i am 100% percent sure he has not heart of repentance but just want a fair deal from the judiciary arm and that is why he has been leaking like a pipe. I have been arguing for days with a friend about this guy level of heartlessness and today i got my conviction. This guy wants a fair jail term after which if he comes out will prolly turn himself to an evangelist in the name of revealing secrets to the people or claiming God visited him in jail, as you know my gullible Nigerians will be trooping to his church and before you say hello he is back to church scam scheme. They should treat this guy according to the law. I am sure he has killed and also caused too many pains in the heart of many Nigerians, all this stage play is not even moving me one bit. Lastly Nigeria police can be dumb at times, instead of using him to nail many crime vendors immediately and closing up on many crimes at ones they are there celebrating and over exposing all loop holes, will the people he has mentioned sit down in Nigeria and be watching[/b]
I dey tell you. Nigeria police ehen! The media will selling their papers from this drama while Evan's partners in crime are on the loose

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by 0ntruth: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP so what you are trying to tell me is that this man wearing native made of cheap Okene brocade can afford $1.2million??

Na your type person go dupe sharp sharp with coat and tie .

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by hedonistic: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ahmeduana:
DOG EAT DOG!
Meaning what exactly? Evans and who are dogs?
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by mctowel01: 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
In the kidnapping I watched on TV, they use to hide the victims in uncompleted buildings. This guy Evans is a mastermind on his own... hiding in a house with "Jesus is Alive" gate

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by mailemy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You don't judge people based on clothes. That man is very rich. You better still Google his name. You talk childishly by grading a man like this because one pic of him you saw on the internet. He's one of the richest in his town.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by kolaaderin: 6:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
omusiliyu:
grin

Don't be surprised if tomorrow you see Evans in court with an array of Senior Advocates of Nigeria and ex judges on his team.
In this part of the world, Lawyers will defend Satan at the Supreme Court of God. "My Lord", they will say, "This case lacks merit. Our client did not put Adam and his wife under duress to eat the fruit. He saw them hungry and dying and, as a good Samaritan, he offered them food. Besides, there was no law before our client that declared the tree as 'forbidden'. Why punish an innocent man for being magnanimous, my Lord?"
Devils advocate. They can defend Lucifer to any lenght
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Btruth: 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
I'm sure they known their victims very well. They would have study the profile of the individuals they are kidnapping very well or at least have an insider kinks on them.

Imagined Evans doing that to his igbo brother. How much more will he treated an outsider.

Foolish man.
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by mailemy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
0ntruth:

Na your type person go dupe sharp sharp with coat and tie .
grin I wonder how him go judge a man because of clothes. You think men like that care about the price of clothes they wear. It's just judging his worth based on his phone.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by mailemy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Most times it's the poor that buys things to impress.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by FBIL: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Police van was always visiting their victims arena between 4.00 to 5.00am; a doctor was always coming to treat their victim's wounds. All these should be investigated and then get the EVANS KILLED before the Falanas and Keyamos come to rescue him for a share of the millions made from people's sweat.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by 0ntruth: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
mailemy:

grin I wonder how him go judge a man because of clothes. You think men like that care about the price of clothes they wear. It's just judging his worth based on his phone.
No mind that empty barrel , na him type go dey drink garri morning and night dey buy pizza for ladies, na him type go dey pay uber for ladies yet he go dey trek under hot sun.

To him Dangote will be sowing cloths with Diamond and Gold, he no dey see wetin Bill gate and Facebook owner dey wear. Peter obi, Adenuga. orji Uzor Kalu e.t.c are multi billionaires, yet you can never see or notice it through what they wear.

SMH for some Peeps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by fohlarp: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans,Evans,Evansi o.my God is sayn vengeance is mine nd it has come d time 2 rcv Ur reward is now.Ur wife nd family shd jst stay clear if dey dnt wona encounter d wrath of Jehovah Sabaoth
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans' killed when he was involved in armed robbery in Sokoto. Evans' gang killed a policeman attached to the boss of young shall grow motors in Festac.... Evansvhas multiple deaths on his hands.... forget the pity face he puts, the man is a hardened criminal.

Cordis92:

Everybody will not display wealth like you when you will have.

I was pitying Evans but with this story, he didn't try at all.

He claims he has never killed any victim but your boys killing is equal to you killing because you give others.

Besides, it's not just when you kill someone physically before you can term it murder. Killing your victims mentally and emotionally are also forms of murder, even killing the victims' families.

This story weak me. I don't know whether I should support freeing you or killing you.

2 Likes

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by freakthingz(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Adufetooposh:
why should she be scared of stating the obvious when we all know you will gladly chop your momma's head off for money. Greedy lots tongue

Henh you mentioned head chopping

People in brown roof glass houses throw the biggest stones
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by freakthingz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
ayenitre:

What is it about criminals and demagogues that give you people the hard on?

The thing is sexy ehnn

It causes not only hard on
But Premature ejaculation embarassed
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

look well bud, dats GETZNER he is weaRing. its an expensive fabric

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Suspected Armed Robbers Set Ablaze In Aba (Graphic Pictures) / 2 Schools Fight With Cutlasses In Ibadan Over Girlfriend - Pictures / Yomi Fabiyi: A Man Close To Princess Raped Her 14-year-old Girl, Not Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.