Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom (56522 Views)

Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper / A Businessman's Picture Mistakenly Published As That Of Evans The Kidnap Kingpin / Kidnappers Of Turkish School Students & Staff Reject N7.2m Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by isalegan2: 3:32am On Jun 18, 2017
back2sender:
EVANS THE KIDNAPPER IGBO PEOPLE AMBASSADOR AND IGBO PEOPLE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE 2019

No reason to insult Igbo people or paint them all with a broad brush because of these money-hungry soulless sociopaths. Their victims were also mostly, if not exclusively, Igbos. If you think Igbos support the evil and misery they wrought, send that slimeball eastwards and see what they'll do to him.

An eternal truth is, if you take a life in cold blood, you must pay with your own life. No bargaining.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by InvertedHammer: 4:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Everyone is talking about $1m ransom. Some victims paid N400m and N200m which at the N150/$ rate back then would be equivalent to $2.7m and $1.3m respectively.

//

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by davidif: 5:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Cordis92:

Everybody will not display wealth like you when you will have.

I was pitying Evans but with this story, he didn't try at all.

He claims he has never killed any victim but your boys killing is equal to you killing because you give others.

Besides, it's not just when you kill someone physically before you can term it murder. Killing your victims mentally and emotionally are also forms of murder, even killing the victims' families.

This story weak me. I don't know whether I should support freeing you or killing you.

In saner climes, you are held responsible for the crimes your men commit. It's a statute in American law used to prosecute members involved in organized crime. It's what the justice dept and the FBI used to bring down the mafia. I believe it's called the Racketeer Influenced and corrupt organizations act popularly known as R.I.C.O. If they hammer you with that, bros you are in hot soup.

1 Like

Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by davidif: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP so what you are trying to tell me is that this man wearing native made of cheap Okene brocade can afford $1.2million??

I refuse to believe that sir.

Goodness!!! What kind of reasoning is this?
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by hedonistic: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Everyone is talking about $1m ransom. Some victims paid N400m and N200m which at the N150/$ rate back then would be equivalent to $2.7m and $1.3m respectively.

//
Which of his victims paid N400m and N200m? I read that Uyi Technical in Benin paid N100m years back, before the animal called Evans beamed his evil searchlight on Lagos.
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by cthia(f): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP so what you are trying to tell me is that this man wearing native made of cheap Okene brocade can afford $1.2million??

big fat lie...i think they shld also investigate all those victim..cos i wonder where they get all d millions dollars from...wat are they into?
just saying ni oo
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Josh44s(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ayenitre:

What is it about criminals and demagogues that give you people the hard on?

You don't get it, he is only exposing himself to other kidnappers
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Josh44s(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
kabaka1:

U mean he's indirectly bragging about his wealth.

Nope, he is indirectly exposing himself to other kidnappers who will now target him, knowing fully well he can pay more than 300 million naira
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nostradamus: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

not every wealthy man, dress flamboyantly, i hope the nigerian judiciary is not up to something funny sha, they should behead this useless evans to serve as deterrent to others.
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by mistermoi(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Following ...............
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by adamushaibu(m): 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I know the man personally, I've worked for him several times, everything d chief said is true, he owns one of the biggest cable company in nigeria-a very humble man
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by hedonistic: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
cthia:

big fat lie...i think they shld also investigate all those victim..cos i wonder where they get all d millions dollars from...wat are they into?
just saying ni oo

Poverty has corroded your senses; lack of imagination has impeded your destiny; and shallowness has sealed your fate.
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by kabillion(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
poseidon12:

Which one is ritual money? Do you know him? The gentleman is an industrialist. He owns a cable manufacturing company. He is a productive Nigerian.

but he is not rotund n fresh for someone who can cough out that kinda $
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by freakthingz(m): 10:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
iamrealdeji:
and they told you Evans doesn't travel to or live in countries with 24/7 electricity,good healthcare,grt infra all the time?

But thats not the enviroment he was raised in
Anyway I know there is no point,they always get caught.

Even if i'm broke I'd rather live my life in peace
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Go and download this film- extortion

Kia

Evans and his likes.

Wickedness in high places
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by cthia(f): 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
hedonistic:

Poverty has corroded your senses; lack of imagination has impeded your destiny; and shallowness has sealed your fate.
guess dis statement is for yr generation ..shameless fool...werey..animal in human form
Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by Nostradamus: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2019
uzoclinton:
After all the confessions and rigmaroling, this man will eventually go scot free... Naija 4 you.

10 positive things that are taking place in Nigeria right now
it's two years after you made this comment and Nigeria's judiciary is still playing ludo with this Evans,a men that should have been given the death sentence and his death televised all over the nation to discourage upcoming kidnappers.i might have to agree with you that this notorious kidnapper might be set free,nigeria is such a messed up country,it's scary but it can happen in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Housemaid Turned Into Sex Slave In Delta, Rescued. Photos / Jealous Friends Poisoned Lady To Death After Getting A Scholarship / Man Killed & Buried In Anambra. Police Arrest Killers, Recover Body (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.