Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate (12283 Views)

Nigeria’s Inflation Rate Rises To 12.82% In July, As Food Prices Surge / Inflation Rate Rises From 11.14% To 11.23% In August – NBS / Traders From Chad, Cameroon And Niger Rush To Kebbi For Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2017
ucheuzor1:
They said food not flood....food food food!!! Wetin concern man concern flood.
I no hold my glasses here.. Na mistake

2 Likes

Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2017
E
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by twilliamx(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2017
uzoclinton:
True... I live in Nasarawa ans the main reason the streets get flooded whenever it rains is because our generian Governor has refused to give us a proper drainage system... infact Most streets don't even have drainage talk more of a proper one....

meanwhile you guys should check this out.....
10 Unbelievable And Shocking Facts About Nigeria Today

Chai.......
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by DieBuhari: 7:55am On Jun 18, 2017
cherr:
Buhari, die as soon as possible kiss
Amen
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by happiro: 8:04am On Jun 18, 2017
inflation rate high or low things are very expensive in every state as far 9ja is concern
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by meezynetwork(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Every statistics for Nigeria is always false
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by realbest(m): 8:35am On Jun 18, 2017
cherr:
Buhari, die as soon as possible kiss
your father should die as soon as possible. Bastard ipob.
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Oxenomy: 9:06am On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
If Delta no dey there na Who go dey? undecided

But Kaduna tinx high too oooo

A mudu of "White" Garri is 700 naira oooo

700 for a mudu of white garri? shocked shocked
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by peaceway(m): 9:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Luvdk:
Where's Buhari the vegetable Is he dead I wonder what's still keeping him alive sad
common young lady
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Luvdk(f): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
peaceway:
common young lady
What
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by oshe11: 9:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Oxenomy:
700 for a mudu of white garri? shocked shocked

Yes ooo, n na white one oooo, their yellow one is 850naira undecided
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by dragonking2: 9:45am On Jun 18, 2017
BossOluwendy:
True about the Northeast states, inflation is high there and I think that's due to the insurgency facing them there.

The insurgency was higher during GEJ but there wasn't inflation, why is it that the bokoharam has been technically defeated that the inflation is the highest despite the fact that they claim they feed the nation?
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by seguno2: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2017
This is not possible.
Sokoto and Niger states?
Are they no longer in the north?
The north that feeds the entire country?
Is this a joke or what?
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by BossOluwendy(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2017
You are right about your observation sir, we all know thattge government lied when they announced that insurgency had been technically defeated

The insurgency was higher during GEJ but there wasn't inflation, why is it that the bokoharam has been technically defeated that the inflation is the highest despite the fact that they claim they feed the nation?
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by MrOdyssey(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2017
I don't understand a thing out of what's up there so i just wanna use these chance to shout out to my state. Ebonyi ga adi.
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Oxenomy: 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:

Yes ooo, n na white one oooo, their yellow one is 850naira undecided
hmm.. This is scary.. Price of foodstuffs and other essential commodities keep increasing yet, income remain stagnant or in some cases decreases.. The future of this country is scary..
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Kemy11(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Probably they didn't come to rivers state
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by oshe11: 10:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Oxenomy:
hmm.. This is scary.. Price of foodstuffs and other essential commodities keep increasing yet, income remain stagnant or in some cases decreases.. The future of this country is scary..
I dey tell U bro!

The tin weak me n I love EBA like Kilode...

Wat to DO!!!
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by abashi47(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2017
uzoclinton:
FALSE.. I live in Nasarawa and i tell you... this study Is trash.

meanwhile you guys should check this out.....
10 Unbelievable And Shocking Facts About Nigeria Today
bross are u sure d price if rice in d market was #700 per measure as at yestrday... local rice is #600
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Elfaris(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2017
finnestdope:
Proudly Eboyian
O naso dem dey call una?

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by ritababe(f): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
If Delta no dey there na Who go dey? undecided

But Kaduna tinx high too oooo

A mudu of "White" Garri is 700 naira oooo

1050 in aba here
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by professorchuks(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Pls were is delta in that list nw?
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Martin0(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
ritababe:

1050 in aba here
rita happy sunday ooo,happy father's day to ur father
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by oshe11: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
ritababe:

1050 in aba here
A mudu is equivalent to half basket of garri oo
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by m6tem: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
ucheuzor1:

They said food not flood....food food food!!!
Wetin concern man concern flood.

I see what you did there you just quoted him and changed his post to gain attention mtcheeeew
#AttentionSeeker
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by m6tem: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
I dey tell U bro!
The tin weak me n I love EBA like Kilode...

Wat to DO!!!
Chai as you call EBA I start to salivate E don tey wey I chop EBA - getting to almost a year now DAMN!!!
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by oshe11: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
m6tem:

Chai as you call EBA I start to salivate E don tey wey I chop EBA - getting to almost a year now DAMN!!!
hahahahaha.....

Nt sure I cn last a week witout EBA ooo

Even a day na WAR grin

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by ucheuzor1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
m6tem:

I see what you did there you just quoted him and changed his post to gain attention mtcheeeew
#AttentionSeeker
And I just got one from u. You can now enter your toilet, lock d door and start crying.
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by finnestdope(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Elfaris:

O naso dem dey call una?

u don c am na
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by naijajobx: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
oh
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by yahmohy27: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
cherr:
[s][/s] Buhari, step down as soon as possible kiss
hmm may be that is of d above write up....just to shift blames on BABA ..failures recorded
Re: Nassarawa, Delta, Ebonyi, Sokoto And Niger Have The Highest Food Inflation rate by Elfaris(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
finnestdope:

u don c am na
OK o, is ask I ask o. hehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s Net-worth Rises To $1.2 Billion, Rejoins Forbes Billionaire List / Boom For E-commerce As Jumia, Konga Plan $1.5b, $3.2b Ipos / Procedure For Registering A Group Of Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.