Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days (30844 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Herdsman Rapes Woman To Death In Ebonyi / 20-Year-Old Man Kidnaps And Rapes Housewife In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
And nobody will go to his village to find his parents...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Omoluabi16(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Are these people not supposed to be fasting? Poor woman! Those animals should be castrated and fed their peni§ as sallah meat. Rape should be a capital offence.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by dinggle: 7:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
I guess their sharia laws are not for fulanis but for the south east and south soutS. South Westerners should be careful what they ask for, if you dine with the devil you will be fvcked by the devil.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by bellotaofeek: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fulani tribe is nothing but a gift by Satan to Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Sleyanya1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dear Lord please give the husband and especially the housewife the strengthen to bear this ordeal.

Damn, Imagine Fulani divks in somebody's wife...
In fact I can't imagine...
So horrific.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by AnambraDota: 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
we Yoruba Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by chuksanambra: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
We yoruba muslims dont care we see this as igbo distraction we still stand with october 1st igbo must go,meanwhile at the story fulani can enjoy in any part of yorubaland they are a more respectful hosts than igbos

No, we Igbos want fulani herdsmen in our villages and Backward cities. Our women have been r@ped and tasted the long deaks of fulani herdsmen and they are addicted to it. Our women now crave fulani herdsmen joysticks instead of our little, bushy joysticks.

Fulani herdsmen can have our daughters, wives and mothers.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Markfemi: 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
Another fake news by Yoruba haters
I opened the page no main page

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Nedfed(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
So pathetic
Just imaging wat the woman go pass through for good four days.
And dis fulani herdsmen dey get strong thing(dick) for the middle of dia legs.
Nairaland and bad news toooor.

Madam can you please help me check what the metre read

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by mightyhaze: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bayhaqqi:
I don't really know what to say...but as for the Fulani's please what do u expect from the people they hurt their daughter.. Sister ...and a wife..if they do decide to act back...
lol!

U don't knw wot to say because the story isnnt about ipob/nigerdelta.

Let d story be about one cartoon at onitsha about bihari now,u will be shooting from all cylinders with opinions,..

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by freakthingz(m): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Markfemi:
shut your mouth your fake news has been bursted it's your women in ebonyi being raped

Its to hot to be filled with so much hot air

Let it go before you burst an artery

lololol

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by slowice(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
We yoruba muslims dont care we see this as igbo distraction we still stand with october 1st igbo must go,meanwhile at the story fulani can enjoy in any part of yorubaland they are a more respectful hosts than igbos

Host indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by mightyhaze: 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bayhaqqi:
I don't really know what to say...but as for the Fulani's please what do u expect from the people they hurt their daughter.. Sister ...and a wife..if they do decide to act back...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by ehissi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
During the Holy month of Ramadan............. shocked angry
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Reason why I want a separate Oodua republic.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by enigmaticlion: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
pathetic,so sick..uncircumcised dangling dick for that matter...these are the psychos,afonjas choose to live with..make una ride on.
how u take know uncircumcised, dangling dick ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. You sound like a professional. wink
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by depezee(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Buhari brothers a.k.a Fulani herdsmen are fvcking Afonga women front and back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
It shall never be well with buhari.
I wish he and that slowpoke Lai Mohammed dies soon.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Morrihz(m): 7:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Their end is near
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Primebuilders(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman definitely enjoyed getting it from a Fulani man.

Anybody who has gotten it from a Fulani before knows these facts;

Fura Dununu and Tuwo Shinkafa makes a Fulani man's erectile prowess almost unbeatable....the projectile nature of their penetration is unrivalled and the turgidity of their Dogo can only be imagined

I pray that may a Fulani herdsman kidnap your wife and mother so they can enjoy the unrivalled turgidity of the Fulani mans penetration.

May I hear you say a big Amen

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The woman definitely enjoyed getting it from a Fulani man.

Anybody who has gotten it from a Fulani before knows these facts;

Fura Dununu and Tuwo Shinkafa makes a Fulani man's erectile prowess almost unbeatable....the projectile nature of their penetration is unrivalled and the turgidity of their Dogo can only be imagined
LMAO!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by ShootToKill: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
We yoruba muslims believe that this is pure propaganda against our all-loving Fulani muslim brothers. We blame Nnamdi for the rape of our daughter and pray that Allah removes Biafra from his skull. fulanis are peaceful and we must live with them forever in zoogeria. Titi lai la!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Edu3Again: 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
The blood of Christians shed the name of the religion of peace and to give power to the North.

They have been judged and found wanting.

The bible gives us the judgement.

Dan 5
27 Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

28 Thy kingdom is divided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by tdayof(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
pathetic,so sick..uncircumcised dangling dick for that matter...these are the psychos,afonjas choose to live with..make una ride on.
Brain you don't have. Dufus. Rubbish thing.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by FakoMaybach1: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
I only came to check names of the raper and the rapee.
Fulani has been raping Nigeria for a while now, thats why Nigeria;s ass needs stitches
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by SHAKABOOM: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Where are the fulani herdsmen are raping ur women?Make una come out take action oo..well an injury to one is an injury to all.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by dr4dre: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
eezeribe:
Dear God,since these fulani Herdsmen are above the law in Nigeria,in your infinite mercy and wisdom,put an end to their reign of Terror... Amen.
Amen ijn.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Rapes Housewife In Oyo For Four Days by Gravas(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Demons in human form. This is what they hv been doing all over the country. Slaughtering people in the homes and farms, abducting women, destroying properties. Yet the FG is silent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Of 7, Pregnant Guest Die In Lagos / SARS Demanded N1m As Bail After ‘abducting’ Me, Nigerian Says / Man Sets Mum Ablaze In Niger State For Intruding In His Marital Affairs (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.