Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland (493 Views)

Thief Who Was Caught Red Handed In The Act Re-enacts How He Breaks Into Houses / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by thebest1210(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dear nlders, I came upon the below pic on nairaland, claiming that he sells "cheap" data of all networks. I contacted him, told him what I wanted, he sent his account number to me and I immediately transferred the money to him. I have been calling him to send my data to me, but, he has refused to pick my calls.
I just want everyone to be careful of this guy. His number is 09064425772.
His name is Kingsley Chucks.
Pls, be careful of rogues in human forms. Kingsley, be rest assure that you will be caught and disgraced like Evans!

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by thebest1210(m): 12:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mod Pls, save innocent people from this rogue! by moving this to fp.

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by thebest1210(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Kk
Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na Evans brother....

4 Likes

Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by Nbote(m): 1:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Some of u will Neva learn... Tym and tym again ppl have fallen for these petty scams and yet some of u still kip falling for it.. Na una greed b una problem... Wen u see such too gud to b true plans why not do urself due diligence by confirming online if any other reseller offers same? Or atleast check online.. No reseller offers a flat rate across all ntwrks..
Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by AjiChris(f): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Evans broda...whats Z moniker
Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by thebest1210(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
His moiker is "coolkofi"
Pls, run weneva u see that Monika!
Re: Be Careful Of This Thief, Who Advertises/sells "Cheap" Data On Nairaland by thebest1210(m): 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls, be careful of that thief!

(1) (Reply)

What I Want Government To Do For My Children - Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Spea / BREAKING: Sent. Dino Gets 52.3% Of Kogi Voters, Sign For His Recal / Hausa Hoodlums Sacks Church And Destroys Their Properties In Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.