Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected (1209 Views)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Dronedude(m): 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello doctors, i'm a bit confused. Of recent, i fell sick with symptoms like fever, head ache and body pain. I woke up shivering and still managed to go to work but i found out that i was too weak to perform at work so i decieded to head to the hospital by then i was in a very bad state. On getting there, they checked my tempreture and it was 39 degrees centigrates they also ran some test and injected me with PCM. The test result came out malaria scanty and typhoid none detected yet i was given some maleria drugs and paracetamol. Im still feeling feverish at night this is day two and the doctor said i should just complete my malaria drug.

I am confused please i need professional advice from a doctor or a pharmacist. Thanks.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Muhammed028(m): 1:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dronedude:
Hello doctors, i'm a bit confused. Of recent, i fell sick with symptoms like fever, head ache and body pain. I woke up shivering and still managed to go to work but i found out that i was too weak to perform at work so i decieded to head to the hospital by then i was in a very bad state. On getting there, they checked my tempreture and it was 39 degrees centigrates they also ran some test and injected me with PCM. The test result came out malaria scanty and typhoid none detected yet i was given some maleria drugs and paracetamol. Im still feeling feverish at night this is day two and the doctor said i should just complete my malaria drug.

I am confused please i need professional advice from a doctor or a pharmacist. Thanks.

I no be doctor ooo but try going for STI test
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Dronedude(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Muhammed028:

I no be doctor ooo but try going for STI test

Thanks.

But i need some more advice from a doctor.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Muhammed028(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dronedude:

Thanks.

But i need some more advice from a doctor.

Get a mod to push this to fp there u will have your answer

Btw do you feel joint pain
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Dronedude(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Muhammed028:

Get a mod to push this to fp there u will have your answer

Btw do you feel joint pain

Please how do i get the mod to push it?

I dont have joint pain.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by NotGej: 3:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
High Blood pressure
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
everything is malaria and typhoid to dem
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by SULPHUROXIDE: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,CONGRATULATIONS.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by BoosBae(f): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Go for HIV test nau
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Dronedude(m): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
SULPHUROXIDE:
PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS,CONGRATULATIONS.

Im male.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Dronedude(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Go for HIV test nau

Hiv is already ruled out.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yo bro. What was the cause and how was it treated? Seems like its what I'm going through
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
Which town are you? Possibly Covid, that chit was in Nigeria before the Test kits arrived. I have been suspecting that ever since the last plane arrived Jan. Incubation period is 15 to 22+ Lord have mercy, we have no leader in this country
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Which town are you?
Possibly Covid, that chit was in Nigeria before the Test kits arrived.
I have been suspecting that ever since the last plane arrived Jan.
Incubation period is 15 to 22+
Lord have mercy, we have no leader in this country
Is this for me?
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Anonymous29: 4:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Check your blood pressure n sugar level.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Slinkspec: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Go and test for pregnancy o before taking anything

(1) (Reply)

Mistletoe Herbs / Herbal Treatment For pile / Side Effects Of New HIV Cure Gammora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.