Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr (15563 Views)

Crowd Waiting To Buy Lake Rice At Ikorodu. PICS / First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / Lake Rice Now Available At N12,000 Per Bag. See Where To Buy Them In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by EdificationBoss: 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
The lagos state government have announced the sales of the 12 thousand naira lake rice in the state ahead of id-El-Fitr.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/lagos-state-government-starts-sale-of.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Alisegun(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Only to Yoruba muslims undecided undecided

- with residency card
- with APC membership card
- with LASG staff ID
- living in Lagos

Be clear on those that can apply...

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Kamelot77(m): 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
NYC movement
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by sarrki(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good one

Having said that it should be an ongoing thing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by MediumStout(m): 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
nkwoo1:
boost your account and see text below

How much u don make for this cheap scam?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by BossOluwendy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nice development but it shouldn't be during festive periods something like this should be done...

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by NwaAmaikpe: 8:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by maryjan8(f): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good one
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Keneking:

- with residency card
- with LASG staff ID
- living in Lagos

Haba ! Are you sure ?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by dolapoabdul: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Good lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by simplemach(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
I don't even understand this Lagos rice self that is sold only during festivities, how is it even supposed to solve the problem of rice shortage?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hummmmmmm

Keneking:

- with residency card
- with LASG staff ID
- living in Lagos

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by candidbabe(f): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
E no go better for APC

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
That rubbish rubber rice? The one someone gave me was dumped under the bed. Don't even know what to do with it
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by LordVoldemort(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
I can bet with my last blood that someone will still say he is his trying to islamize lagos state why did he do such during xmas holidays.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Flexherbal(m): 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
K
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by 0b100100111: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Obiano!

Where is the rice you promised! We re yet to see it in the west as promised o.... It's over 365 days o.

Abi na oil palm hin plant!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Ademat7(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
LadyBeee:
That rubbish rubber rice? The one someone gave me was dumped under the bed. Don't even know what to do with it
really??
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by bigfather(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
EdificationBoss:
The lagos state government have announced the sales of the 12 thousand naira lake rice in the state ahead of id-El-Fitr.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/lagos-state-government-starts-sale-of.html

Like say e dey available.
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by MrIcredible: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Keneking:

- with residency card
- with LASG staff ID
- living in Lagos

Osu!!

Na Frustration go kee u grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
sooo.....uhm rice is still expensive i guess, well, i just get some from my dads farm, dis sell no consign me
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by toseen7: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Rice wey person no go see buy.. Shioooor!
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by toseen7: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
bigfather:

Like say e dey available.
No mind them, awon oniranu!
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by lfleak: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
LadyBeee:
take tetracycline capsule, its a renowned pain reliever..

I feel for you both..
Such painment..
Keneking:

- with residency card
- with LASG staff ID
- living in Lagos

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by giftiy(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
LadyBeee:
explain more
what was your experience .
Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by dacovajnr: 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
LadyBeee:

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Starts Sale Of Lake Rice For Eid-el-fitr by spokesboy: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
It's better to change the name of the rice from "Lake" to "Festival" or "Publicity" rice. It only becomes available during Christmas, Easter, Ileya and Ramadan to cause distress for our people who will be on endless queues, all in the name of rationing of one useless, Lagoon rubber rice. #opentheborders4rice #weAretiredofDeceits

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Registrar For Access Bank / How New Cash Reserve Policy Will Breed Corruption, By Expert / Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.