Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade (44452 Views)

Breaking News!!! Davido Also Confirm Positive For Coronavirus After Second Test / Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post / OAP Toolz Drops Shade For Wizkid, Nigerians react (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by jordinsparkles(f): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
LalasticSeun:
I hate wizkid
but sister, wizkid doesn't even know you exist!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by pressplay411(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
see froggy davido,dissing his daddy...he should just thank teckno,for that"if"...

I keep saying this all the time, Davido is just a sore loser. Hating on Wiz for the Ojuelegba remix and all his other international hits with Drake. Cos he had to spend millions yet he's not gotten a single international recognition. He'll stay buried under the shadows of Wizkid, his Baba Nla.

4 Likes

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by airexx: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:
see froggy davido,dissing his daddy...he should just thank teckno,for that"if"...
Na free of charge?
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So who should he "thank" for the song FALL angry
same tekno lipsrsealed
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Okay but they have tarty billion in the accant while you have only thirty thousand and Nairaland. So, who you epp?
NwaAmaikpe:
cool

These two failures again....

The only thing they excel in is spreading STDs and turning vulnerable girls to single mothers.

Simple music they can not sing....yet they will take up all the social media space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by ZorGBUooeh: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Fall is still similar to if..It looks likes a tekno beat

1 Like

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by STEVENcrack(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
pls what is the OPPOSITE of OPPOSITE

2 Likes

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by CannyBrainy(m): 10:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
its money that is propelling his career and not music!'' OGBENI GO AND PICK THE MONEY FROM THE GROUND IF IT WAS THAT EASY
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by hardeycute(m): 10:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

I keep saying this all the time, Davido is just a sore loser. Hating on Wiz for the Ojuelegba remix and all his other international hits with Drake. Cos he had to spend millions yet he's not gotten a single international recognition. He'll stay buried under the shadows of Wizkid, his Baba Nla.
And you keep getting money for acknowledging your "0pinion "

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
this children don start again!!
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by lenghtinny(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Fall is still similar to if..It looks likes a tekno beat
Fall had no business with Tekno...
Besides there is nothing like Tekno beat

2 Likes

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by lenghtinny(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
pressplay411:

Wizkid no even get shadow in the first place, there is no way Davido is going to stay buried under a shadow that is nonexistent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
You are hating on someone that can feed your future husband. don't you thin you need TB Joshua for deliverance?
LalasticSeun:
I hate wizkid
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by tushinebaba: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

what's the difference between fall and if

1 Like

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by midehill(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
stephleena:

Madame nd wu z his daddy...u dnt know wat u r saying
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by andy511(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
nazanwannem:
As Nigerian Music Star, Wizkid, is currently promoting his Extended Play (EP) ‘Sounds from the other side” which is expected to drop this July, his industry rival, Davido, has got nothing but shades for him.

Davido, took to Snapchat to talk about sounds and how ‘na pon pon sound dey reign’, and we are all wondering what this is coming now.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/wizkid-prepares-drop-ep-davido-also-drops-shade-2.html

Lalasticlala
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by andy511(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
abluck:
this children don start again!!
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by frenchkisser(m): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

oh please listen to the lyrics and don't be moved by it's beat...you'll know that the song has nothing in it.

2 Likes

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by maklelemakukula(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

NINIOLA
he changed maradona to ronaldo angry
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by SommyNwaba(m): 11:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Na like this wizkid burst bottle for person Head last year oh shocked
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Jaynom(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
LalasticSeun:
I hate wizkid
Dont you think Hate is a strong word?
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Missfads(f): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
OK
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Missfads(f): 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by brightpre(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
LesbianBoy:

na, Tekno now still do Fall beat
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Davland(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Which one is "pon pon sound" again?

If I teh you say I love you oh (pon pon) grin

Banana fall on you (pon pon)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Slazim: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Whether Davido likes it or not, Wizkid has an international hit (collaboration) with his name on it.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 18, 2017
DAVID, DAVID, DAVID...how many times I call you.

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by yoji: 5:45am On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

That song is very poor and would receive no airplay if it were to be made by another unknown artist...... '"banana fall on u" Really?
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 18, 2017
0b100100111:
Davido should keep shut!

Even Efe that waxes noise on beatz sings better than him!

Its just money thats propelling his career and not music!

I like wizkid buh baba of recent wizkid don deh release wack songs
See David o if nd fall
Nice jams
Abeg tell wizzy make him no fall my hand oo
If not
Abi no b wizzy sing oju elegba
Come deh sing shit now
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 18, 2017
yoji:

That song is very poor and would receive no airplay if it were to be made by another unknown artist...... '"banana fall on u" Really?

We love wack songs ooo
Nd this wack song deh play 24/7 anyhow when wizzy beta songs deh d background ba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Emmanuel Emenike & His Wife, Iheoma Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.