Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade (44564 Views)

Breaking News!!! Davido Also Confirm Positive For Coronavirus After Second Test / Cee-c Calls Other Housemates 'fools' As She Drops Shade Post / OAP Toolz Drops Shade For Wizkid, Nigerians react (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Okohlient(m): 7:00am On Jun 18, 2017
jordinsparkles:
but sister, wizkid doesn't even know you exist!
no mind her
example of the girls that will faint nd wishing to touch him on da stage if Der re opportuned to attend one of their shows
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Okohlient(m): 7:06am On Jun 18, 2017
tushinebaba:
what's the difference between fall and if
'If yu Fall'
da difference is the 'Yu'
also
'If' came before 'Fall'
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by lelvin(m): 7:07am On Jun 18, 2017
I guess infinix or Samsung....
LesbianBoy:

So who should he "thank" for the song FALL angry
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by tushinebaba: 8:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Okohlient:
'If yu Fall' da difference is the 'Yu' also 'If' came before 'Fall'
funny
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by kesmalindo(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2017
LalasticSeun:
I hate wizkid
who you EPP?
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by ZorGBUooeh: 8:52am On Jun 18, 2017
lenghtinny:

Fall had no business with Tekno...
Besides there is nothing like Tekno beat
My man we know davidos beat,If ad fall is not his style..Its teknos style..PERIOD.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by ZorGBUooeh: 8:57am On Jun 18, 2017
pressplay411:

I keep saying this all the time, Davido is just a sore loser. Hating on Wiz for the Ojuelegba remix and all his other international hits with Drake. Cos he had to spend millions yet he's not gotten a single international recognition. He'll stay buried under the shadows of Wizkid, his Baba Nla.
Hahaha! Davido collabo with foreign artiste no even draw attention, especially dat im Mike mill collabo wey im dey force imself to look gangster.

1 Like

Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by pressplay411(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahaha! Davido collabo with foreign artiste no even draw attention, especially dat im Mike mill collabo wey im dey force imself to look gangster.

He's been taking L upon Hell, I can only imagine his grudge and envy since like the spoilt brat he his he thinks he can have everything on a platter with his money.
Hes been rude to Dele Momodu (Dele na my boy)
Dissed his Idol Dbanj (They no get the koko)
Neatly beat up MTV prankster (so much violence and pride)
Dissed his baby mama, fans, cousins, record label (Sony).

He's got to learn humility before he becomes his own undoing.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Bigsteveg(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017
stephleena:
see froggy davido,dissing his daddy...he should just thank teckno,for that"if"...
What is the connection between teckno and "if'?
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Plainboy(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:
Which one is "pon pon sound" again?

If I teh you say I love you oh (pon pon)
my money my body Na your own oh baby (pon pon) grin
money fall on you (pon pon) banana fall on you(pon pon) paparazzi follow you (pon pon). Now I understand what pon pon sound means. Okkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by cybriz82(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
LalasticSeun:
I hate wizkid
Ehya wizkid himself no evn knw knw u.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by ZorGBUooeh: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
pressplay411:

He's been taking L upon Hell, I can only imagine his grudge and envy since like the spoilt brat he his he thinks he can have everything on a platter with his money.
Hes been rude to Dele Momodu (Dele na my boy)
Dissed his Idol Dbanj (They no get the koko)
Neatly beat up MTV prankster (so much violence and pride)
Dissed his baby mama, fans, cousins, record label (Sony).

He's got to learn humility before he becomes his own undoing.
The guy is so full of pride ad jealousy..You dint mention how he was mad ad jealous when he heard Sony paid teckno haya than him..The animal needz better taming.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by holluwai(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Techno
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by Yeligray(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
holluphemydavid:
I still like his personality Dan wiz kid
wizkid is 4rm d hood... He struggled to get up there..
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by AdeOlum: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Tekno too. Because "FALL" was actually remodelled after "IF". It's the same beat pattern.
Re: As Wizkid Prepares To Drop His EP, Davido Also Drops Shade by omonaijanimi: 11:01am On Jul 10, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Ensure That Baba Ijesha Rots In Jail / Tuface Assists Annie In The Kitchen To Figure Out Which Pepper To Use (Photo) / Fans Blast Korede Bello For His Police Advert,Say He Is Ignorant(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.