Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) (29217 Views)

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried / Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie Killed By Gunmen In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Justice Chukwujieze Ogu Is Dead! Assassinated By Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by techlorddsblog: 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
When someone ask me: Are you going into politics?

Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by mirabel001(f): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
my first thought when i saw d news..hmmm its lik i hav dirty mind....God 4giv me
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 9:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
In my humble opinion, this topic would garner far more learned and sober responses IF ONLY the gunshot victim possessed the foresight to formally change his surname BEFORE this attack made Nairaland headlines.

Perhaps now would be an opportune moment for him to sign change-of-name papers, even while recuperating on his hospital bed, so that at the very least, this gentleman could be known henceforth as Mr. Rooster, just in case there is another similar attack on his person in the future.
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Oohhh, thought it was his dick dat was shot...was expecting to see graphic dick
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by FBIL: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nigeria, a ship without a captain! Our coordinator has a lot of limits to taking decisions yet some blind people are celebrating being incharge. Thus, to them the country can even become chaotic so long as they're incharge. Mr. Dick thank God they spared your dick.
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Trendirabingi: 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
A rivers state, where government members n individuals talk publicly n organize with pride negotiating with cultist wld surely be sympathisers or cultist demselves, what wld u expect...? But 2day a curse is laid on every cultist and individuals in government who are cultist and are grooming and using cultist and gunmen to do dia bidding and living a life to kill and want to remain alive.. Death would always be at your dooor steps m doorsteps of ur supporters ... N they must die... Notting would stop it.. But the painful thing is dat they are putting their family n lineage under the same curse... If u can take a full human beings life for the most stupid thing as politics n local power... It simply means u can neva exist.. U cant either be forgiven... If u can commit things as cruel as spilling blood so u can continue breathing the very air u have snatched from sombody else.. A curse has been laid on u n ur family that is irrevocable... If u fink u can escape physically from a time being for now... U are condenmed spiritually n wld continue to die till six feet... Youths of this country should begin to gather wether physically or networkly to pray n invoke the death and wrath of destruction an annihilation of d wicked, occultic n evil people in dis land that even when they try to sleep for a second, they would always see their death in their closed eyes.. If the evil people of this land think they can escape physically along with their perpetrators... They would not escape spiritually....... Isseeeee!!!
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Even FBI knows its amaechi that is behind this attack

Young man be careful with ur words......
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
that's what u will see when an evil man is in power as presido

1 Like

Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by marooh: 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Chai....

Some read with nose and listen with mouth..... Dick Dick why only Dick una see for the post
Mtchew
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thought they shot his dick grin
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
God no not Surv Díck Tubotamuno

1 Like

Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by arnold123: 12:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Sorry o, Mr Dick.
Be healed.
mr dick was on his way to miss toto
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by arnold123: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2017
mirabel001:
my first thought when i saw d news..hmmm its lik i hav dirty mind....God 4giv me
maybe you want mr. Dick to cum inside you hmmmm. Mr dick x speed=orgasm x belle= pikin
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by billyG(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2017
wike why,wetin dick do u.
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 2:43am On Jun 18, 2017
nkowalo:
my God. so person no fit become politician for Nigeria again? my time will not be like this because we will change the structures and system of Nigeria politics. the youth are loading soon
I join hands with you
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Bishops10:
I join hands with you
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by rafsonnggmail(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2017
nkowalo:
my God. so person no fit become politician for Nigeria again? my time will not be like this because we will change the structures and system of Nigeria politics. the youth are loading soon
Which youth? Abi de one wen politician Don used money but
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Candybob(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rivers and crazy names.
The wife too is very silly, someone tried to assassinate your husband. He succeeded half way, and you rush to social media to advertise that he is still alive, even going as far to give his hospital address.
This looks more like the wife is trying to alert the assassins to their failure and make sure they finish their job.
Re: Tubotamuno Dick Shot By Gunmen (Photos) by Charly68: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
God have mercy ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Observing Election Rallies In South Africa (Photos) / Fowler's Fouls: What Tunde Fowler Did Wrong At FIRS By Faye & Fraser / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.