Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria (82034 Views)

Anambra Or Abia:which Is More Industrialized. / Akwa Ibom Will Be Completely Industrialized In 8 Years –sunny Ibuot / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Do what math? Lagos has the highest crime rate in relation to his population. And who told you other states are likely to be less than five million?

Do you know during the last national census Lagos state had a population of 9million and Rivers state was at over 5million? So you think Rivers is still st 5million about 12 years later?

Lagos 9millon, talking of rivers state, hope you knew that rivers state is not a metropolitan state, even port Harcourt city itself is still trying to be a metropolis,if such a state could still pull 5 million people. comparing that with Lagos state metropolis, a state which GDP is rank between 1-5 in africa, how will the population look like?

Note "Lagos state is at par with Ghana, in terms of population

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2017
martyns303:

Never in the history of modern Nigeria has Ogun generated more revenue than Rivers, just in case you feel compelled to argue on that.
yes you are right, but with the rate Ogun state is IGR is increasing yearly, would u still be able to say this in like next 3years time?, from less than 5 billon to 77billon in less then six years, looking at rivers state there is no improvement
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Ana akoghieri. See him mouth. Oya list those factories, you can't. I have take time to go through comments here and list of Industries in some state , from what I was, sorry Anambra hv it all.
butsir,I have already. check my previous post
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Are companies not industries? In other news the number of industries in Rivers are more than that of Ogun. This is not new. How can any sane person compare Rivers with Ogun?

The definition of industry to Nigerians is manufacturing plants or factories which Ogun State leads at the moment mainly because of proximity to saturated Lagos. In the real sense of it Rivers is only 2nd to Lagos as a result of large scale oil industry which is the largest in Africa.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 9:01am On Jun 19, 2017
olassy239:
yes you are right, but with the rate Ogun state is IGR is increasing yearly, would u still be able to say this in like next 3years time?, from less than 5 billon to 77billon in less then six years, looking at rivers state there is no improvement

Financial analyst, now you have changed tune.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:03am On Jun 19, 2017
olassy239:
Lagos 9millon, talking of rivers state, hope you knew that rivers state is not a metropolitan state, even port Harcourt city itself is still trying to be a metropolis,if such a state could still pull 5 million people. comparing that with Lagos state metropolis, a state which GDP is rank between 1-5 in africa, how will the population look like?

Lagos population is over estimated by Nigerians mainly because of influx of people residing across the country to Lagos for business. A very large chunk of the population you see in crowded Lagos don't actually reside there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Amberon11: 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Rivers state is not a metropolitan state? Are you from Congo?
olassy239:

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by martyns303(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2017
olassy239:

Am beginning to feel irritated with your comments, I perceive you to be intelligent but you are bent on disappointing me.

What is a metropolis?
- A metropolis is a large city or urban area which is a significant economic, political, and cultural center for a country or region, and an important hub for regional or international connections, commerce, and communications.

By the above definition please tell me how is PH not a metropolis? Tell me one thing that makes Lagos a metropolis and not PH.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Rivers state is not a metropolitan state? Are you from Congo?
Yes, talking of ahoda,onne, and co.... did you know the distance between those places to port Harcourt, inside port Harcourt itself, omagwa,igwuruta,international airport road,eneka,isiokpo, those are no metropolis reference to 5years ago before there.don't know now
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by slivertongue: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2017
slivertongue:
on point osun not in the first 20.kaduna sud be in first 10

the functional ones in Jos are more than what is in osun
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Abagworo:

Lagos population is over estimated by Nigerians mainly because of influx of people residing across the country to Lagos for business. A very large chunk of the population you see in crowded Lagos don't actually reside there.
lol, take it or leave it. the number of danfo buses in Lagos is more than the population of anambra
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
martyns303:

Financial analyst, now you have changed tune.
I realised my mistake
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
martyns303:

Am beginning to feel irritated with your comments, I perceive you to be intelligent but you are bent on disappointing me.

What is a metropolis?
- A metropolis is a large city or urban area which is a significant economic, political, and cultural center for a country or region, and an important hub for regional or international connections, commerce, and communications.

By the above definition please tell me how is PH not a metropolis? Tell me one thing that makes Lagos a metropolis and not PH.
I stand to be corrected,talking of river state as a whole, I don't see the state as a metropolis, pH could still be considered though
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Amberon11: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2017
The question is whether or not Rivers is a metropolitan state and if you don't know that Rivers is a metropolitan state then I don't know what to say anymore.
olassy239:
Yes, talking of ahoda,onne, and co.... did you know the distance between those places to port Harcourt, inside port Harcourt itself, omagwa,igwuruta,international airport road,eneka,isiokpo, those are no metropolis reference to 5years ago before there.don't know now
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by correctNwa042: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
forgiveness:

There's no places in those cities I have not been to save Awka but I can tell you they are no match.

Lagos (Ikeja, Island, Ikorodu etc)
Ibadan
Abeokuta
Akure
Oshogbo
Mowe
Agbara
Ota
please shut up, mowe, ibafo, magboro, ofada are all erosion villages, did you mention mowe? The only thing there is redeem camp, you can't walk in mowe when rain falls.

Ota? Industrial yes, but very underdeveloped with Lack of infrastructures. Same with agbara.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Amberon11: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Honestly it is laughable. Some people just give their unverifiable information as facts. Really sad.
martyns303:

What is a metropolis?

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Mrbllymer: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Abagworo:

The definition of industry to Nigerians is manufacturing plants or factories which Ogun State leads at the moment mainly because of proximity to saturated Lagos. In the real sense of it Rivers is only 2nd to Lagos as a result of large scale oil industry which is the largest in Africa.

Proximity to Lagos state true to some extent, certainly not 100%. Citing factories to a particular location is dependent on cost of production, proximity to market and other factors..

The major issue battling production in some of these factories include electricity Where as OGUN STATE provides alternative.

' Another attraction for investors mentioned by Adegbite is that Ogun State sits on a gas pipeline. “Although Lagos State also has gas pipelines in some parts, Ogun has pipelines in Agbara and Ota, which are two big industrial areas, and if you don’t want to rely on privatised Power Holding Company of Nigeria, PHCN’s electricity, you can rely on that,” he said.

Manufacturers in Ogun State, with plants situated close to the available independent power suppliers thriving on their proximity to gas pipelines, have the choice of being powered by such IPPs.

This alternative to the power supply from Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company for Ogun State translates to a more reliable source of electricity, and seamless manufacturing process, drawing more industrial firms to the state. Such off-grid power producers in Ogun State include Coronation Power and Gas Limited with a 20MW facility, situated in Sango Ota and Tower Power Utility Ltd., which also generates 20MW and operates at Sango Ota. Ewekoro Power Ltd, with an off-grid generation capacity of 12.5MW, is also sited in Ewekoro, Ogun State'.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
The question is whether or not Rivers is a metropolitan state and if you don't know that Rivers is a metropolitan state then I don't know what to say anymore.
am sorry,I don't think so, because I stayed there for over 14years
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Amberon11: 9:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Lol.. Google the word "metropolitan".
olassy239:
am sorry,I don't think so, because I stayed there for over 14years
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol.. Google the word "metropolitan".
u av said it all
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 9:43am On Jun 19, 2017
See your life

Where was lagos when we dived into recession?
Keep deceiving yourself
Chevron and Mobile are at ĺagos, pays tax but operate in Niger Deĺta plus other companies that operates that way

That's why you guys and northerners shiver when ever you hear Nigeria should divide

Now you see you have no idea of what is called logical and rational thinking

OAUTemitayo:
Lagos can't survive without oil?
Now I know why people said you are better than nobody in critical analysis.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by forgiveness: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2017
correctNwa042:
please shut up, mowe, ibafo, magboro, ofada are all erosion villages, did you mention mowe? The only thing there is redeem camp, you can't walk in mowe when rain falls.

Ota? Industrial yes, but very underdeveloped with Lack of infrastructures. Same with agbara.

What are the infrastructures? grin
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by seanet02: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Raypawer:
See your life

Keep deceiving yourself
Chevron and Mobile are at ĺagos, pays tax but operate in Niger Deĺta plus other companies that operates that way

That's why you guys and northerners shiver when ever you hear Nigeria should divide

When Nigeria dived into recession, Lagos stood gidigba. No problem with salary payment like your Rivers state.
No problem with project financing like Rivers state.
Talk what you know.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Anambra host industries more than Ogun, Anambra host markets more than any state in Nigeria, Anambra host transport and haulage companies more than any state in Nigeria, Onitsha is major base of nollywood industry.

More industries in Anambra

KATES ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Cosmetics and Toiletries

KINGSIZE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products

KRISORAL AND COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of PET Resin Based Products (PET Bottles PET Preforms, Drug Dispense Cups, Roll-Over Pilfer-Proof (ROPP) Caps, PVC Shrink Label, PVC Shrink Film Extrusion.)

NIGERIAN MINERAL WATER INDUSTRIES LTD.
Bottling of Carbonated Soft Drinks and Treated Water

EASTERN DISTILLERIES & FOOD INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Distilling of Spirits and wine

EKWENIBE & SONS TRADING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Assembling, Haulage, Agro-Allied Business

EMOS BEST INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Baby-Care, Body-Care and Hair-Care Products

ENVOY OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Processing of Palm Kernel, Refining of Palm Kernel Oil and Special Palm Oil, Production of Vegetable Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Bar & Tablet Soap, Plastic Cans

FRANOSON MANNYON INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals

TOPAN ADVANCE AGRO PAPER LTD
Paper Converters, Manufacturer of Toilet papers and Plastic bags/waterproof

TRANSTELL VENTURES NIGERIA LTD.
Refining of Palm Kernel Oil into Vegetable Oil, Refining of Special Palm Oil (SPO) into RBD Oil for Food & Beverage Producers, Refining of Palm Oil into Olein and Stearine

L.L. NWADIKE & ASSOCIATES LTD.
Paper Converters, Manufacturing of Office Stationery

LOUIS CARTER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Auto Batteries etc

MARKSON CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Industrial Chemicals

WIRE DRAW POWDER NIG LTD
Industrial Powders

MIC-MERAH GROUP LTD.
Transportation Services, Courier Services, Sales of Auto Spare Parts, Marketing of Petroleum Products, Real Estate Development, Agriculture,

SAFREED INTL NIG LTD
Industrial Raw Material Engineering

PETER E. VENTURES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Light Hurricane Lantern, Plastic Hangers, Pharmaceutical Cups, Poly Bags, Fast-Food Packs and Allied Products

POKO OIL MILLS (WEST AFRICA) LTD. Production of Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Cake and Vegetable Oil

POKOBROS FOOD & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Flour Milling, Production of Livestock Feeds

AWUTOLO INDUSTRIES LTD. Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Toilet Papers, Stationery and Industrial Tapes, Importation and Marketing of Educational Materials and Food Commodities

DUEMAN CHEMICALS LTD.
Manufacturing of Colourants and Printing Inks

ONITSHA ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD. (Onalumco)
Manufacturing of Aluminum Cooking Utensils, Corrugation of Long span Roofing Sheets

ORIENT PETROLEUM RESOURCES LTD.
Exploration & Production of Crude Oil, Petroleum Refinery

AFRICANA-FIRST PUBLISHERS LTD.
Publishing of Books

OZALLA PLASTICS ENTERPRISES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Plastic Domestic Wares and Containers

PESACO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Hyma Foam Products

UGO GARMENTS INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Garments.

UNION AUTOPARTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Auto Batteries, Spare Parts & Accessories

URU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Automobile Cables

CUTIX PLC
Manufacturing and Marketing of Electrical, Automobile & Telecommunication Wire, Cables and Related Products

DANCO MANNYON INDUSTRIES LTD.
Plastic Products Manufacturing, Technical Engineering Services, Printing of Labels, Calendars and Packaging,

WHIZ PRODUCTS (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Blending & Marketing of Lubricants and Hydraulic Fluids, Production of Adhesives, motor gasket and other motor parts

UDESCO MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Production and Marketing of Cosmetics

OBIKE INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Industrial Raw Materials & Allied Products, General Chemical Consultancy
ADSWITCH PLC

Manufacturing of Electric Switch-Gear & Fittings
A.N. EJEAGWU & SONS LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Toilet Rolls, Jumbo Reels of Tissue Paper and Paper Napkins

GARBS ORGANISATION LTD.
Manufacturing of Rubber & Plastic Products, Production of Table Water and Yoghurt, General Merchandising, distribution of Automobile & Motorcycle Parts, Agro-Allied Business, Real Estate Development.

GINPAT ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors, Window

GOLDEN OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Vegetable Oil, Margarine, Stearine and Bakery Fats

GOOD POLY NIG.
Polythene Manufacturing

GREATGATE INVESTMENT LTD.
Production of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors & Windows, Real Estate Development, Building & Civil Engineering Construction
IJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Rubber Products, Metal Fabrication and Works

JIMEX INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Products for Domestic and Construction Users
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by correctNwa042: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
forgiveness:

What are the infrastructures? grin
you are an illiterate, I know mowe, ibafo, ofada magboro axis of Ogun state. You call that place developed? You think you can just come online and type rubbish.

As for otta to ifo axis, they have industries but have no decent roads, they have dirty street and the government presence is very low. Otta is not worth calling a city

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by seanet02: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
However, I think Portharcourt is metropolitan sha though not on Lagos level.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by seanet02: 9:54am On Jun 19, 2017
correctNwa042:
you are an illiterate, I know mowe, ibafo, ofada magboro axis of Ogun state. You call that place developed? You think you can just come online and type rubbish.

As for otta to ifo axis, they have industries but have no decent roads, they have dirty street and the government presence is very low. Otta is not worth calling a city
Just negodu.
That axis has more Universities than Rivers state.
It may not be as urbanised like Portharcourt but stop badmouthing because of hatred.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
FKO81:
Anambra host industries more than Ogun, Anambra host markets more than any state in Nigeria, Anambra host transport and haulage companies more than any state in Nigeria, Onitsha is major base of nollywood industry.

More industries in Anambra

KATES ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Cosmetics and Toiletries

KINGSIZE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products

KRISORAL AND COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of PET Resin Based Products (PET Bottles PET Preforms, Drug Dispense Cups, Roll-Over Pilfer-Proof (ROPP) Caps, PVC Shrink Label, PVC Shrink Film Extrusion.)

NIGERIAN MINERAL WATER INDUSTRIES LTD.
Bottling of Carbonated Soft Drinks and Treated Water

EASTERN DISTILLERIES & FOOD INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Distilling of Spirits and wine

EKWENIBE & SONS TRADING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Assembling, Haulage, Agro-Allied Business

EMOS BEST INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Baby-Care, Body-Care and Hair-Care Products

ENVOY OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Processing of Palm Kernel, Refining of Palm Kernel Oil and Special Palm Oil, Production of Vegetable Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Bar & Tablet Soap, Plastic Cans

FRANOSON MANNYON INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals

TOPAN ADVANCE AGRO PAPER LTD
Paper Converters, Manufacturer of Toilet papers and Plastic bags/waterproof

TRANSTELL VENTURES NIGERIA LTD.
Refining of Palm Kernel Oil into Vegetable Oil, Refining of Special Palm Oil (SPO) into RBD Oil for Food & Beverage Producers, Refining of Palm Oil into Olein and Stearine

L.L. NWADIKE & ASSOCIATES LTD.
Paper Converters, Manufacturing of Office Stationery

LOUIS CARTER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Auto Batteries etc

MARKSON CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Industrial Chemicals

WIRE DRAW POWDER NIG LTD
Industrial Powders

MIC-MERAH GROUP LTD.
Transportation Services, Courier Services, Sales of Auto Spare Parts, Marketing of Petroleum Products, Real Estate Development, Agriculture,

SAFREED INTL NIG LTD
Industrial Raw Material Engineering

PETER E. VENTURES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Light Hurricane Lantern, Plastic Hangers, Pharmaceutical Cups, Poly Bags, Fast-Food Packs and Allied Products

POKO OIL MILLS (WEST AFRICA) LTD. Production of Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Cake and Vegetable Oil

POKOBROS FOOD & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Flour Milling, Production of Livestock Feeds

AWUTOLO INDUSTRIES LTD. Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Toilet Papers, Stationery and Industrial Tapes, Importation and Marketing of Educational Materials and Food Commodities

DUEMAN CHEMICALS LTD.
Manufacturing of Colourants and Printing Inks

ONITSHA ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD. (Onalumco)
Manufacturing of Aluminum Cooking Utensils, Corrugation of Long span Roofing Sheets

ORIENT PETROLEUM RESOURCES LTD.
Exploration & Production of Crude Oil, Petroleum Refinery

AFRICANA-FIRST PUBLISHERS LTD.
Publishing of Books

OZALLA PLASTICS ENTERPRISES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Plastic Domestic Wares and Containers

PESACO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Hyma Foam Products

UGO GARMENTS INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Garments.

UNION AUTOPARTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Auto Batteries, Spare Parts & Accessories

URU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Automobile Cables

CUTIX PLC
Manufacturing and Marketing of Electrical, Automobile & Telecommunication Wire, Cables and Related Products

DANCO MANNYON INDUSTRIES LTD.
Plastic Products Manufacturing, Technical Engineering Services, Printing of Labels, Calendars and Packaging,

WHIZ PRODUCTS (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Blending & Marketing of Lubricants and Hydraulic Fluids, Production of Adhesives, motor gasket and other motor parts

UDESCO MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Production and Marketing of Cosmetics

OBIKE INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Industrial Raw Materials & Allied Products, General Chemical Consultancy
ADSWITCH PLC

Manufacturing of Electric Switch-Gear & Fittings
A.N. EJEAGWU & SONS LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Toilet Rolls, Jumbo Reels of Tissue Paper and Paper Napkins

GARBS ORGANISATION LTD.
Manufacturing of Rubber & Plastic Products, Production of Table Water and Yoghurt, General Merchandising, distribution of Automobile & Motorcycle Parts, Agro-Allied Business, Real Estate Development.

GINPAT ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors, Window

GOLDEN OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Vegetable Oil, Margarine, Stearine and Bakery Fats

GOOD POLY NIG.
Polythene Manufacturing

GREATGATE INVESTMENT LTD.
Production of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors & Windows, Real Estate Development, Building & Civil Engineering Construction
IJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Rubber Products, Metal Fabrication and Works

JIMEX INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Products for Domestic and Construction Users
u mention about 45industries in anambra, but agbara industrial estate alone in ogun state has more than 70 industries in its axis

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Mrbllymer: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Raypawer:
See your life

Keep deceiving yourself

I think clearly you lack both quality up there?? Will lagos state bail Nigeria outta recession?

With or without recession, Lagos state paid all state workers as at when due, construction, infrastructure and providing social, basic amenities never stopped for once.. What more do you want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
However, I think Portharcourt is metropolitan sha though not on Lagos level.
do you know port Harcourt is the only urbanized area in Rivers state
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by correctNwa042: 9:59am On Jun 19, 2017
seanet02:
Just negodu.
That axis has more Universities than Rivers state.
It may not be as urbanised like Portharcourt but stop badmouthing because of hatred.
you people come here and say things without thinking, how many universities are in magboro, mowe, ofada and ibafo? just two. One in redeem camp in mowe and newly opened mountain top university in magboro.

So what are you saying, this area is where I know too well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested / Ajimobi Declares Assets, Has N292.4M In Banks, Owns Houses In US, UK - 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.