Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested (81942 Views)

Idara Gold Walks Free From Court - Picture / Court Grants Idara Gold Bail - Pictures / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Idamond: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2021
Idara Gold
A Young self proclaimed Biafra activist from Mbiafun Nkwono in Akwa-ibom who wore attire designed with Biafra Flag to celebrate her birthday on October 18 2021 Was abducted together with 4 other self proclaimed Biafra activists in Enugu by a combined troops of Nigeria security forces at their various home on November 8, 2021..

Sad Day For Biafrans As Akwa Ibom Beautiful Lady, Idara, Who Celebrated Her Birthday in Biafra Themed Outfit
Arrested in Enugu. Yet to be charge to court.

[url=https://m.facebook.com/story/graphql_permalink/?graphql_id=UzpfSTE2MzA4NTM4MDcyMzQ3MTM6MzA5NjM1OTY4NzM1MDc3Nw%3D%3D]Source.[/url]

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Charmingrascal(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2021
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles

728 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by DOTian: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Buhari may need to build more prisons and buy more bullets because this his tactics won't cow anybody, rather things will escalate as oppression intensifies. Nobody is ready for a sickening Fulani colonization. We're not cows. Ijiots!

430 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Fake News from Biafra.

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 11, 2021
I doubt the authenticity of this news.

No be say she dey waka with the dress on the street

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Maxymilliano(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Come up with a better source for the news and not a gossip mill

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Mokason288(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Racoon(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Really? So a mere attire instill this much fear in a failed govt. Meanwhile, bandits are appointing governors, village heads, administering territories within a so called sovereign country without any interference from these imbeciles.What a country.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Idamond: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Fake News from Biafra.

Not fake news ..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by IgweOfNnewi: 9:05am On Nov 11, 2021
It serves her right, she want attention, and has been given

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Idamond:

not fake news I confirmed before posting..
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by IgweOfNnewi: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I still don't get the reason why DSS is harassing people for adorning a costume that is synonymous with the Igbos even before IPOB was established.

This rising sun logo has been in existence before Kanu ever though of creating IPOB.

When will they stop Hero lager beer from using the rising sun logo on its beer bottles
It was outlawed by ohanneze and south east governors, so anyone that adorn it will be treated as criminal

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
I believe it is Fake News to discredit Buhari. But if it is really true as you said, then it serves her well. She's a terrorist for supporting terrorism.

What is even they to discredit about buhari.....if only you are not a zombie you could av known better.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by OBALOLA55(m): 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
BE PROUD OF YOUR FUTA JALLON HERITAGE YOU THIS HERDSMAN

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2021
inderhappy:

What is even they to discredit about buhari.....if only you not a zombie you could av know better.
Only those in the terrorist world zone of IPOB see others as liars. Bunch of criminals and terrorists.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by ayzTIGER: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2021
The news is on igbere. The more the kidnap Biafrans here the more their people die in hundreds in the north.

27 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by benuejosh: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BE PROUD OF YOUR FUTA JALLON HERITAGE YOU THIS HERDSMAN
You can do better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Y arrest her? Them suppose trademark this design. Yes. That's if federal government no get cow brain .... Even without Biafra movement, it's beautiful.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Idamond: 9:15am On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:

https://m.facebook.com/joyce.sunshine.73?tsid=0.7228414917024801&source=result
she has being posting about Biafra for long, so it's not a surprise she might be arrested because of her engagement in Biafra talk..

3 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by JavaScript90: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
shameless government
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

36 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by SIRRITE: 9:16am On Nov 11, 2021
This one too go wear rising SUN grin grin let her go ask her brother what rising Sun outfit cost him grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by SlayerForever: 9:24am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by donbachi(m): 9:25am On Nov 11, 2021
For the love.
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by iamtardey: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
nonsense only in Nigeria tho

this holup for Ikeja sha oga sad

2 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by realstars: 9:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Cowoys doing cow work.

3 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Idamond: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
SIRRITE:
This one too go wear rising SUN grin grin let go ask her brother what rising Sun outfit cost him grin grin

gringrin
Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by gidgiddy: 9:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Dictatorship

7 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by bigpriik: 9:52am On Nov 11, 2021
I thought they said akwa ibom is not Biafra

Nairaland can make you lose touch with reality.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by udomma1005(m): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Stupid new!
No such place in Akwa Ibom state

4 Likes

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Sergio101(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2021
she's from akwaibom and a biafrans activist.......... message taken.

"we the south south" your sniper is needed here. it's like your lie will be busted grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idara Gold: Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In Biafra Outfit, Gets Arrested by Sergio101(m): 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
The lady fine Sha. An aureole of the petal of love.
please who knows how i can contact her??

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

O.K Ugba's House, Cars Burnt In Abia. IPOB/ESN Accuse Him Of Installing Cameras / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos / What Really Caused The Nigerian Civil War Of 1967 - 1969?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.