Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria (82068 Views)

Anambra Or Abia:which Is More Industrialized. / Akwa Ibom Will Be Completely Industrialized In 8 Years –sunny Ibuot / Anambra leading indigenous industrialized state and West Africa’s Trade Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Do you k now that Sudan is as big as the whole of west Africa in Land mass?
SO your statement dont have any meaning to the subject at hand.They both mean nothing here
did you know that Ogun state IGR for last year is higher than all the Igbo state IGR put together?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
seniorkachion:

You sabi talk. If my friends younger bro had not already picked a girl from Osun to marry, I would have dragged him to your door steps. You can fight for your people.
Ekiti people are stubborn, its in the blood
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
olassy239:
did you know that Oyo state is larger than all the South east state combine together in term of land mass
When I said your IQ is low it will seem I enjoy belittling women, Lagos is smallest state in Nigeria, followed by Anambra, Rivers is also small when compare to Oyo, Niger and other big for nothing states, these three states Lagos, Rivers, Anambra with small land mass are top three states among seven states that control 90% of Nigeria cash transactions, States with big land mass are missing in the list

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
olassy239:
did you know that Ogun state IGR for last year is higher than all the Igbo state IGR put together?
Same Ogun with big IGR was declared bankrupt last year, Ogun was among states that received Fg bailout funds twice, also top list of indebted state in Nigeria, Ogun also rated by NPF with highest rate of suicide cases because of economic crisis, Anambra never took bailout fund, Anambra have cleared bills on workers salaries, least indebted state in Nigeria, still doing massive projects than Ogun

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by FKO81(m): 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
olassy239:

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by seniorkachion(m): 11:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=olassy239 post=57673827]Ekiti people are stubborn, its in the blood[/quote

Like beloved Fayose.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 20, 2017
FKO81:

When I said your IQ is low it will seem I enjoy belittling women, Lagos is smallest state in Nigeria, followed by Anambra, Rivers is also small when compare to Oyo, Niger and other big for nothing states, these three states Lagos, Rivers, Anambra with small land mass are top three states among seven states that control 90% of Nigeria cash transactions, States with big land mass are missing in the list
5 years ago.

MR 190 IQ, good morning sir
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by beberebe: 7:06am On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
sir pls travel, leave ur home town,i'm very sure that you have not seen the urban part of ibadan

IbadanAre you OK.??who in Nigeria do not know Ibadan....brown roof city...

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
Typical. This can only come from one who is still learning how to wipe thier own azzzs . Or who still live rent free courtesy mum n dad . I thought I was speaking to a reasonable adult .

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Integrator1: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2017
beberebe:

Truth be told you haven't gone outside your south eastern states / small towns.

All your cities in south East will not stand against ib in all ramifications, referencing 'ramifications' to all the factors and amenities your medulla denotes.

https://www.nairaland.com/2303392/recent-beautiful-pictures-ibadan-pride
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2017
beberebe:

sir do you know Ibadan is larger than all the anambra state.

so pls stop uploading the pic of just a point in Ibadan. have you been to Ibadan before, or you just passed the Lagos Ibadan way only
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
for the record their are 2,850 companies in Ogun state alone,do the number of houses in Anambra matched that record

www.businesslist.com.ng/state/ogun

The link you posted just exposed you guys.
Those saying Ogun has more industries than Rivers go search for Port Harcourt in the above link, then compare the number to that of Ogun.
Mind you its just PH alone ooo and it's over 7K companies, not to talk of Rivers as a whole.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 20, 2017
erico2k2:

Do you k now that Sudan is as big as the whole of west Africa in Land mass?
SO your statement dont have any meaning to the subject at hand.They both mean nothing here

Lie. Sudan is not as big as the whole of West Africa, not to talk of bigger than it.
Check your facts well.
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
olassy239:
do you know port Harcourt is the only urbanized area in Rivers state

First, your ignorance shows you know nothing about Rivers State.

2nd, Port Harcourt City has rapidly expanded to include presently over 4 LGAs(it's not your fault though, because even many non indigenes living in Rivers cannot differentiate PH as a city to PH as an LGA because of the widespread urbanisation).

I believe you don't know about Eleme(where Onne is, also the rifinery with hundreds of companies/industries located in that LGA which most of you refer to as PH), next you've never heard of Bonny Island. Even Oyigbo(I've seen many even on nairand refer to it as PH) is way more urbanised than most glorified shanties in the west.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ekinematics:

Lie. Sudan is not as big as the whole of West Africa, not to talk of bigger than it.
Check your facts well.
This is why you should not pole ur nose where it ain't needed it was a saca statement in responce to whom I quoted . MayB yoy should ha e read what I was responding to since U have time
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Iamwrath: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
Do you even know why your cities don't have brown roof ? It's because the fulani soldiers came to your land , pillaged it , destroyed your houses,
motherfucked your parents front and back . throat and nose , oh and several bombs rained down on your land too , Ibadan has enjoyed so much prosperity, peace , calm and several development , but i do not expect you to understand Oyo empire or the Ibadan name itself

each time you mention brown roof, remember peace, health, happiness and of course its the land of your elders , the people who fuccked your parents up

beberebe:

Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Diademk07: 1:11am On Jun 24, 2017
obataokenwa:
Even Yoruba landlords prefer Igbo tenants cos they pay up and are very neat and serious minded people. How will you allow your conscience deceive you comparing Igbos with Yorubas in prowess.

Lmao. Why do the ones we have in our compound looks dirty though?
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by Amberon11: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2017
Badoo comes to mind. Hypocrites!!
princdebola201:
what will make leave my hometown in Lagos to a state where bloodshed is the order of the day.
The only difference between rivers and borno is geographical location and development .
These two states re danger zones where human lives means nothing .

However industrialised means wide scale of industries in a region or country.
Tell me how many industrial layout or estates do rivers state havegrin
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by ArcToyin(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Rivers before Ogun state? Ignorance of the highest order. Abi you are mistaking number of cults for industrialization? Oniyeye
lolzzz. What a reply?
Re: 10 Most Industrialized States In Nigeria by KingAzubuike(f): 8:18am On Aug 20, 2022
naturalman:

Anambra is even ahead of Ogun not to talk of Rivers state....we in rivers state don't make noise...we don't look at those false data....

At the end of the day...Ogun state will still rush to Aso rock to collect oil proceed from Rivers state....so y should I be posting pics up and down to prove my point....

like I said Only SHELL will swallow all the industries in Ogun state.....
You're speaking like a dummy. The topics says the most industrialized states in Nigeria and not the states with the most fanciable industry

Ogun state with 10 plastic companies that can employ thousands of skilled workers is more industrialized than rivers State with 5 oil companies that can employ the same number.
You get the simple explanation? You no go school but try reason like person wey go school.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.