Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (69985 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2015
Ib city is richly blessed.

15 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 7:59am On May 09, 2015
Why u no include the pictures of those neighbourhood with golden brown roofs.
You re just trying to be loyal to ur city... I understand.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by DIIGZ(m): 8:00am On May 09, 2015
Ib my place of birth! The town that accommodate bothe the indidgene and the visitor.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by garriboy(m): 8:05am On May 09, 2015
which building is dis white one?
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by eaglechild: 8:07am On May 09, 2015
lipsrsealed
akinegba1:
Ibadan is such a beautiful and unique city. I love this city.

7 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ahaz: 8:08am On May 09, 2015
Sammyjay4411:
Ib city is richly blessed.
photoshoped ibadan

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ahaz: 8:09am On May 09, 2015
akinegba1:
Ibadan is such a beautiful and unique city. I love this city.
real ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by akinegba1: 8:13am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan is bigger than some regions and has 3 big shoprites, KFC, Spar, Park n Shop etc.

25 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 8:16am On May 09, 2015
machinegundammy:
Why u no include the pictures of those neighbourhood with golden brown roofs.
You re just trying to be loyal to ur city... I understand.

You are right. Ibadan has brown roofs. Many of them. I tell you, Ibadan has more brown roofs than wherever you are from. cool

But do u know the truth? Ibadan also has more modern houses than wherever your village is. grin grin If u want more details, give me d name of your place or d biggest city around there.

Match all the modern houses in your biggest city with those in ibadan, when the houses in your biggest city finish, d remaining modern houses in Ibadan WILL still be more than those in your next two biggest cities. cool cool Fact!

Let's start!

Lesson: Ibadan is a running splash of gold and rust, flung and scattered among seven hills like broken china in the sun (taken from John P. Clark)

Ibadan has more gold and more rust than wherever your village is. Show respect and admiration.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by akinegba1: 8:19am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan is a unique city with a class. I love my city.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Ilekeh(f): 8:20am On May 09, 2015
Whatever happened to that beautiful Ibadan thread that got destroyed when someone hacked NL?

You guys should resurrect it. I thoroughly enjoyed that thread. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by akinegba1: 8:23am On May 09, 2015
Ibadan is a city to watch.

18 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 8:28am On May 09, 2015
Activa:

You are right. Ibadan has brown roofs. Many of them.

But do u know the truth? Ibadan has also more modern houses than wherever your village is. if u want more details, give me d name of your place or d biggest city around there.
lol.. go ahead dey call ibadan your home town nigba yen

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by NewNigeriaMind: 8:32am On May 09, 2015
While APC south west is fighting over position, the focus should be full integration of the region.

Fast train from lagos to Ibadan is a start.

I love ibadan

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Rilwayne001: 8:35am On May 09, 2015
I love IB cool

7 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2015
More

14 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 9:26am On May 09, 2015
More....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Ilekeh(f): 9:28am On May 09, 2015
Keep them coming cheesy I want that Ibadan thread resurrected.

12 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 9:36am On May 09, 2015
Mapo Hall.

19 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2015
Ib city

14 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 9:46am On May 09, 2015
Mokola Flyover

20 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Sammyjay4411(m): 9:48am On May 09, 2015
More from Ibadan

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / Can You Allow This Okada Rider Take You To Your Destination? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.