Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) (65157 Views)

How Evans Shot Vincent Obianuju, Young Shall Grow Motors Chairman – Police / How Evans Gave Me 50% Discount On Ransom – Kidnap Victim / Kidnapper Evans' Girlfriend Led To His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
cr7rooney10:
Evans u don peme ooo
They should just use TYRE and PETROL to burn his soul and spirit.... Including wife and everything that has to do with him, which in one way supported him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Baroba(m): 10:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
A lot of inconsistencies in this Evans story, stories are been fabricated by the day.. I give up..
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by BushDoctor123: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

Evans should be freed after all we have politicians like Tinubu who have kidnapped the future of this country walking freely.

A kidnapper spotted. you are next on the line.

2 Likes

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by spokesboy: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
That's why people like you are a mole to this country. You've done more evil than good to this nation. Nigeria would have been better off without you. Oloshi!!!
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

Evans should be freed after all we have politicians like Tinubu who have kidnapped the future of this country walking freely.

1 Like

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Unknown to Dunu’s wife and the workers, the person who gave the information leading to Dunu’s abduction was one of the staff members of the company, identified as Emeka, who was employed about five years ago

that is the part of the story that should have everyone afraid

yes, we have all seen the whatsapp chat about screening your maid, driver , security guard, etc

but what does one do about the fact that different 'professionals' are agents for kidnap syndicates?

your friendly banking officer, who sees all your transactions and has your home address [via kyc] could be the one siccing the kidnappers on you.

or your business partner, or co worker, or site worker, former classmate, just about anyone who has some sort of info on your movements/transactions.

private security are also included - as most private security is just some poor kids stuffed into a uniform and paid a pittance.

we live in very dangerous times , especially as most nigerians have zero conscience.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Humility017(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

I wish I can lay my hands on you right now
feast your eyes wit hot slaps and beat you well.

you must be a criminal too

2 Likes

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by 2shure: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Enuf of this shiit.
I rem how efe story was a pain in the ass.
Now its evans
Evans
Evans bottled water.
Anyone bearing the name evans must have some stealing and kidnapping traits in him.
Give him cold origin plastic and iced chilled battery water.
Let him go and die in peace.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by King2kay(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
i remembered when he kidnapped our Goat and demanded 5million At magodo too it wasn't Funny Experience o
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by ItsTutsi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Pls how many incidence have led to Evans arrest!?!? undecided
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by chiraqDemon(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

So u mean a man that had caused so much pain should be set free to walk the streets again.
I never knew ppl like u exist that r soon hrtless

2 Likes

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by goldbim(f): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
fiftynaira:
Crime does not pay

Cc goldbim were have you been
cheesy I've been around..nothing much to do here..how have you been??take care of yourself dear..
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
fiftynaira:
Crime does not pay

Cc goldbim were have you been
goldbim:
cheesy I've been around..nothing much to do here..how have you been??take care of yourself dear..
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by fiftynaira(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:

Ogini?
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by goldbim(f): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Omoluabi16:

the bad Belle /pepperbody crew has arrived grin grin..omoluabi,che daada ni?
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by blaqroy: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
tukdi:
I smell front page grin

Make I book space sha grin
[sup][
[ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:46am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

You might as well add Rev. King, your co-traveller in crime.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Origin(f): 3:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Now this is more like it.

Some months back a kidnap victim was almost killed as he tried to escape by jumping the fence. He was rescued by a citizen who called the victim's wife and confirmed he had been kidnapped.

This all happened at Igando and the rescuer later claimed his life had been threatened for saving the victim.

Since the kidnapper's den in Igando was known. I'm pretty sure that was how they caught Evans.

But this last victim was suspecting his employee because he claimed he heard his voice at the kidnap scene and that the employee never joins them for prayer (how true is this part)
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Michealforever: 4:28am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

What has Tinubu got to do with Evans.

Even if Tinubu is a thief, why is your brain not telling you that Evans and Tinubu deserved to be punished...if it was your family that was kidnapped, would you say that they should free him so that he can kidnap your relative .

1 Like

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by tukdi: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2017
blaqroy:
[sup][ [ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I'm good bro!!! grin
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 6:49am On Jun 18, 2017
NIGERIANS! They almost lynched the kidnap victim for no reason.
Jungle Justice is wrong o, make una stop am.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by henryhemon(m): 6:57am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

And 13 people liked your comment? You and those people need to be set on a stake.

2 Likes

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by ekhai(m): 7:39am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

organise an ipob stay at home protest for this. You are not ashame to free a man who hates his people so much. Ipob hates Ipob.

1 Like

Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by 2tundeay(m): 8:38am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

May you and all your family members be kidnapped Ameem.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by stonemasonn: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Baroba:
A lot of inconsistencies in this Evans story, stories are been fabricated by the day.. I give up..
so this story was fabricated abi.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Opajyde: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

You need a second-hand brain.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by Reyus: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Some people get money for this country o.
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by pretty2288: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abeg thus evans matta don tire me oo
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by vannessa7(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
power of prayer and fasting
Re: How Evans' Kidnap Of A Lagos Pharmacist Led To His Arrest (Photo) by fohlarp: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
#TeamFreeEvans

#FreeEvans

Birds of d same feathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ikorodu Robber And Rapist, Baddo Arrested / Soldiers Kill Notorious Cultist 'The Supreme' In Rivers (Graphic Pics) / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.