Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Man Who Cuts Off His Son Head For Ritual Arrested-after Wife Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Cuts Off His Son Head For Ritual Arrested-after Wife Cries Out (6072 Views)

Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Story Of Lady Who Cuts Neighbor's Tongue For Rituals (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Cuts Off His Son Head For Ritual Arrested-after Wife Cries Out by SommyNwaba(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
This man took his son out and came back home alone and he went to the police station to report that his son was missing.

But his wife disagree with him, that he was the one that took him out,, the greatest surprise is the head, leg and body was found in his car booth, the man killed his son for money ritual.

Wicked World

Less I forget what tribe is he from?? grin

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man Who Cuts Off His Son Head For Ritual Arrested-after Wife Cries Out by bankyblue(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2017
Jesus! Man inhumanity to man.

(1) (Reply)

Another Look At Plea Bargain In Nigeria’s Criminal Justice Administration / 'I F*cked My Blood Sister 3 Times. Sex With Relatives Isn't Wrong' - Nigeria Man / Styrofoam: Oyo Lawmakers Ask Makinde To Ban Food Packaging Plastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.