Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland (4543 Views)

Southeast Is Landlocked: See Shipment Tracking On MEASRK Website / Fact : South East Is Landlocked But Igbo Land Is Not Landlock- Photo / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by legislatively: 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Enice:
oh!. So your breakup is depended on others following suit. Well think again. Niger Delta is going nowhere.
On your Biafra, the only resources you guys have is red mud sand. Some of you deluded fellows are thinking of importing raw materials through airlift and exporting same way. I ask, to be sold to who excatly? You guys think you can sell your poor quality goods to Nigeria after secession? Think again. Infact, where will you get the dollars from?
who want to take part in a defunct Nigeria, the moment Biafra emerge, Nigeria will cease to exist, even a Nigeria that has access to the sea is still less developed than a country like Austria which is landlocked, is this country not cursed?
Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by blazingstar: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
if ever this biafra comes to pass, do u think the nigerian government will be lenient..

do u think they'll love to see us prosper??

Water that'll start as nigerian waters. Do u know how they'll frustrate shipments and tax the living hell out of those shipments to pass the waters and dock at imo

Pls Ndigbo, our sense don too much sotey e don dey enter nonsense. This whole biafra talk is a selfish call to madness.. Biafra won't solve our problems.. it will compound it. We don't have to balls to go after our leaders(past and present) looting us dry.. They will still come and do same in the so called biafra

E kwela ka ony'iberibe bia n'e ji isi anyi n'e gburi ewu
Imagine alk our airforce having to submit to another country.. because they will fly through it

pls let's try and move for restructuring. This Biafra talk will only linger in the hearts of hopeless people depending on government instead of their God giving human intelligence and wisdom to survive...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by Lightening: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Enice:
You guys are very funny comparing yourselves with Switzerland. The only other country that will be similar to Biafra is Soweto. As Soweto is surrounded by South Africa, so also Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria. This means that your developmental pace will be determined by Nigeria. Biafra will be one big prison. A refugee camp. You currency will be worthless as toilet paper. Recall Soweto during the apethied period. You will not be allowed to have a military force (army, airforce or Navy). You will only be allowed to have a police and Nigheria will dictate the kind of weppon you carry ( dane guns or okpor) you will need a trade agreement to go through our airspace. So if you think you can fly in and out as you like you are dead wrong. The Anambra oil fields are presently in conflict with the Kogi people. They will be siezed in favour of Kogi state. That of Imo will be ceded to Rivers their rightful owners. So much more to come.

Your evil wishes and many more others are already plaguing the zoo. Bother about that first.
Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by HiddenShadow: 4:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
blazingstar:
if ever this biafra comes to pass, do u think the nigerian government will be lenient..

do u think they'll love to see us prosper??

Water that'll start as nigerian waters. Do u know how they'll frustrate shipments and tax the living hell out of those shipments to pass the waters and dock at imo

Pls Ndigbo, our sense don too much sotey e don dey enter nonsense. This whole biafra talk is a selfish call to madness.. Biafra won't solve our problems.. it will compound it. We don't have to balls to go after our leaders(past and present) looting us dry.. They will still come and do same in the so called biafra

E kwela ka ony'iberibe bia n'e ji isi anyi n'e gburi ewu
Imagine alk our airforce having to submit to another country.. because they will fly through it

pls let's try and move for restructuring. This Biafra talk will only linger in the hearts of hopeless people depending on government instead of their God giving human intelligence and wisdom to survive...

As Igbos are going, do you think others will stay behind.?

For what.?

How has Nigeria benefited the Ijaws Annangs Ibibios Efiks etc
Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by durangokid: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Enice:
oh!. So your breakup is depended on others following suit. Well think again. Niger Delta is going nowhere.
On your Biafra, the only resources you guys have is red mud sand. Some of you deluded fellows are thinking of importing raw materials through airlift and exporting same way. I ask, to be sold to who excatly? You guys think you can sell your poor quality goods to Nigeria after secession? Think again. Infact, where will you get the dollars from?
continue amuse yourself with rubish this actually is the mindset of an avarage yoruba man wish towards igbo man unfortunatly for them their wishes always goes back to them even most of the oil wells hinderlands are still untaped

1 Like

Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by Enice(m): 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
sorry1:
dude why are you this pained? why not bother about your Almighty Nigeria qnd leave biafrans that you hate so much to suffer

who gives his enemy advice on how to get better? it's. like your ewedu head has reached it bursting point? Dude, mind your biz and stop crying more than the bereaved!
I was on my own minding my biz when you dog f-ckers, Kidnappers with an economy promoted with revenue from baby factories, cannibals and ritualists came to include me as part of their failed Biafra. They wanted to enslave me. What do you expect from me? Fight back of course. I refuse to be part of these one day old baby pounders and ritual killers.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by sorry1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Enice:
I was on my own minding my biz when you dog f-cker. Kidnappers with an economy promoted with revenue from baby factory, cannibals and ritualists came to include me as part of their failed Biafra. They wanted to enslave me. Who do you expect from me? Fight back of course. I refuse to be part of these one day old baby pounders and ritual killers.
look at who's talking of rituals and kidnapping! a betrayer that lacks moral rights to pickpoint another person for wrong doing...hypocrite with lost identity.
Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by Duru1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who gives a rats if Biafra is mountain-locked.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by walemoney007(m): 7:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
sorry1:
look at who's talking of rituals and kidnapping! a betrayer that lacks moral rights to pickpoint another person for wrong doing...hypocrite with lost identity.
how is the guy or his tribe a betrayer,or how do dey betrayed you.
Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Enice:

Like seriously! Niger Delta is going no where

The Niger Delta will not stay one minute longer in Nigeria given the chance. We cannot keep providing billions for politicians to keep looting
Re: Biafra Maybe Landlocked But Will Have Access To The Sea Like Switzerland by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Enice:
You guys are very funny comparing yourselves with Switzerland. The only other country that will be similar to Biafra is Soweto. As Soweto is surrounded by South Africa, so also Biafra will be surrounded by Nigeria. This means that your developmental pace will be determined by Nigeria. Biafra will be one big prison. A refugee camp. You currency will be worthless as toilet paper. Recall Soweto during the apethied period. You will not be allowed to have a military force (army, airforce or Navy). You will only be allowed to have a police and Nigheria will dictate the kind of weppon you carry ( dane guns or okpor) you will need a trade agreement to go through our airspace. So if you think you can fly in and out as you like you are dead wrong. The Anambra oil fields are presently in conflict with the Kogi people. They will be siezed in favour of Kogi state. That of Imo will be ceded to Rivers their rightful owners. So much more to come.
[/s]

I would have taken you up but then I can't deny you your right to being stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incase Of An IPOB Mega Rally In Lagos, The Best Option For Yoruba People / Did Pdp Meet The Constitutional Two Third Spread In Bayelsa? / Why Igbos And Yorubas Are Chasing Shadows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.