Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:28 PM

PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers (450 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Angry Wife Puts Pepper In The Vagina Of Her Husband's Side Chick In Vietnam / Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
The incident reportedly happened in Iso Bendegbe, Boki local government Area of Cross River State. The lady who shared it wrote;

Still can't believe it happened in ISO Bendeghe, my very own community hmmmmmm all bcus of a man, for those who love sleeping with people's husband be warned, hahaha women are not smiling again, If u no get husband get urself a boyfriend even if it means paying the bills,but pleaseoooo Na the girl deserves this or na the Man? Bcus the Man is the dog here.... Ooooh poor girl pkeple...."

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-woman-brutalises-her-husbands.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by Afonjashapmouth: 7:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wawu make up or dragon bite
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by Brooke60(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Stop sleeping with married men! Una no dey hear.....right now, you are on your own
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by stephleena(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
brutal woman..if she could, do this side chick,I hope she slices the man's sad stick as well..
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
chai see that machete mark shocked

But some women sha. Instead of you to confront your husband, you dey brutalize side chick.
Will it stop him from moving on to a fiber and better side chick
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by remi1444: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
sister if I get to your village and I I get to be informed about incidents of you been sleeping around, I would not wait a minute b4 I call off the wedding...emi o Raye nkan iranu
,I pity her she would be groaning in pain while d oloriburuku man will be stroking his dïck somewhere.....
Re: PHOTOS: Woman Brutalises Her Husband's Side-chick In Cross Rivers by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Beaten To Death By Enraged Crowd / 4 Police Officers Dismissed For Extorting N50k From Falsely Accused “yahoo Boy” / Meet The Biggest Nigerian Fraudster In History Who “sold A Fake Airport” To A Br

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.