Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern (3517 Views)

NDDC Paid ‘scholarship Grants’ To MD, Directors – Senate Report / IPOB Commences Printing Of 40 Million Ballot Papers For Referendum / Southeast, South-south Governors To Recreate Old Eastern Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by pressplay411(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

Tell me it is baales and obas and emirs that fix the fg roads in their domains?
You see??

GTFO here grin

Well when Lagos was at loggerheads with FG it resorted to IGRs, self sustenance. If you're not happy with FG prove you can do it without them not whining like a nagging wife.
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hammer6: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
GameGod:

Why are u guys so desperate? There's a forum called biafrasay.com, u guys should move there please.

I give nairaland 12hrs after the declaration of Biafra, just like Lagos and Abuja, it will fade like it was never there.

Until den, let us feed u.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by GameGod(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
hammer6:

I give nairaland 12hrs after the declaration of Biafra, just like Lagos and Abuja, it will fade like it was never there.

Me waiting for ipod donkeys to leave north and nairaland. Chest beaters

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by victorvezx(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Keep exposing your plans in public. Ipob have just announced to the Nigerian government about their evil plans of infiltrating the education system, don't be surprised to see them too. U want to do something as dangerous as infiltrating the education system and Ipob is telling public and the government? Hahahaha
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Ojiofor: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
Welcome development but such history shouldn't include Eri/Gad falsehood.
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Agumbaa: 9:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
victorvezx:
Keep exposing your plans in public. Ipob have just announced to the Nigerian government about their evil plans of infiltrating the education system, don't be surprised to see them too. U want to do something as dangerous as infiltrating the education system and Ipob is telling public and the government? Hahahaha

Painful to your soul, tonight you sounded less rabid.....good good, you are catching up.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by victorvezx(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
Agumbaa:

Painful to your soul, tonight you sounded less rabid.....good good, you are catching up.
Hahahahaha, u wish. Ipob loser

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by najoke: 10:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
GameGod:

Why are u guys so desperate? There's a forum called biafrasay.com, u guys should move there please.
Gbam… or do we need to give them quit notice… oct 1st on my mind grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by najoke: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
hammer6:

Oh my… I laugh so tey I piss for body… .start by leaving Nairaland today for biafurosay, igberetvnews or biafuroherald and lets see if Nairaland will notice…… bunch of delluded hypocrtical slave chest beating confused jews grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by feelgoodInc: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
just in case you are too old to realize, the history of Nigeria is not taught in primary and secondary Schools why? because their hands are not clean.

the Nigerian government had to change bight of Biafra to bight of bonny, trying to change history.

The children needs to know.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hamilton62(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
najoke:

why use tweeter, instagram, facebook since you think you are witty?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by najoke: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
hamilton62:

why use tweeter, instagram, facebook since you think you are witty?
Why come to Nairaland when you can go to Igberetvnews, Biafrasay and Biafranherald…… why grin grin grin angry grin grin
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Arda1000(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
najoke:

Oh my… I laugh so tey I piss for body… .start by leaving Nairaland today for biafurosay, igberetvnews or biafuroherald and lets see if Nairaland will notice…… bunch of delluded hypocrtical slave chest beating confused jews grin grin grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5466350_laugh05_jpegda20c0bb2079f013efb804ec1bfd33cf
no need for further test the above results showed that you are suffering from too much in take of oil soups
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by feelgoodInc: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
GameGod:

Are you the owner of nairaland? don't you know my clicks pay for this sight just as my advertisement​ does.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by najoke: 10:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Arda1000:
no need for further test the above results showed that you are suffering from too much in take of oil ewedu
Kikikiki… .I know your problem… ..na madness wey dey hereditary wey dey worry only Biafuros and only Afonjas have the antidote… here grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5077894_1486046890400_jpeg410e60f80190b976281751342482b66e
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by EzeUche(m): 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Our youth are our future.

They need to learn the proper history of Eastern Nigeria.

This is how IPOB will win more hearts and minds in the East

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by EzeUche(m): 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Our children must learn about the greatness of Aro Confederacy, Nri, Opobo, Ohafia, Onitsha, King Duke of Calabar, Jaja of Opobo, Kingdom of Bonny, Igbo Ukwu, Agbor.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by GameGod(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
najoke:

grin
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by victorvezx(m): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:
Our youth are our future.

They need to learn the proper history of Eastern Nigeria.

This is how IPOB will win more hearts and minds in the East
Lol, u want to brainwash them with lies and propaganda, and how Biafra falsely existed before Nigeria? Hahahahah
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hamilton62(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
najoke:

Why come to Nairaland when you can go to Igberetvnews, Biafrasay and Biafranherald…… why grin grin grin angry grin grin
lol... so you even know their names, this means that you aren't ignorant of their existence thereby proving that you have also visited those sites, so who is culpable of the act now?
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
EzeUche:
Our children must learn about the greatness of Aro Confederacy, Nri, Opobo, Ohafia, Onitsha, King Duke of Calabar, Jaja of Opobo, Kingdom of Bonny, Igbo Ukwu, Agbor.
Whether you agree with Ezeuche or not, you cannot deny the strategic intelligence in his posts. Glad I started that thread to bring Ezeuche back to Nairaland.
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
This move to reintroduce history to Igbo schools is one powerful move. IPOB clearly has strategic depth.
Re: IPOB Commences The Disbursement Of Scholarship Grants To Schools In Old Eastern by hamilton62(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2017
najoke:

same reason you vist igberetvnews, biafrasay and biafraherald... you don't give what you have no knowledge about... so how did you know about them if tou haven't visited it before now and still visiting, how and why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku/Obi: South East Was Never Consulted - Umahi / Gov. Dapo Abiodun And His Inclusive Government / David Mark Gave Jonathan 200k Dollars (78ml+) 24karat Gold Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.