Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,232 members, 7,867,600 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS (63207 Views)

Bobrisky Acquires A new White Benz, Tonto Dikeh React / Tonto Dikeh Slams Olakunle Churchill, Ex-husband Again! / Tonto Dikeh To Sue Olakunle Churchill, Ex Husband (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by greggng: 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
onyekachee:
The story is getting even messier
But Tonto those insult are just too much for one person to handle na,also u should try and control your tongue as well,kunle''s mum is not your mate

Did tonto insult anyone in her post? I think it was the former wife that was saying all that. Just setting the record straight

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by ijayebonyi(f): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmmml
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Donjazzy12(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is my final warning to guys, stay away from attention seeking goats like toto decay! Churchill is suffering now so that all men will learn. Did you see what a woman sent to a mother old enough to be her mother?
It is official, Toto Decay is cursed!

Mark my words, she will soon make a move on that boys life. Churchill junior is not safe with that beast.

3 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by onyekachee(f): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
greggng:

Did tonto insult anyone in her post? I think it was the former wife that was saying all that. Just setting the record straight
read the text message again,you will see where she typed this message is from Tonto

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by paternoster: 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
angry grin
remi1444:
am just tayad...life is full of ups and down.buh the way the text is composed I have this feeling that even the lowest tonto can't compose that,she is educated jhor.
u. My data
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by cococandy(f): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
So he had a wife before tonto?
He's the common denominator here. Go figure.
He will probably be on his 5th wife at 50 years of age.

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by delishpot: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
E war
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by SirMazi: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
greggng:

Go check the message she sent to her mother inlaw
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
carammel:
This Tonto is going to the extreme,anyways it is none of my own business.
That's what you get when you go for a gaja and weed smoking girl against people's advice. I'm still in awe, how Kunle stooped so low to go for tonto dike of all women in Nigeria. Kunle's case wouldn't be first and last as a divorcee. Many men had divorced their wives in the past and they're happy forever with their new marriages and vice versa. Everybody has a reason to walk out of their marriage, provided it's the best solution to the myriad of problems they're facing in their lives. We've heard several cases of women killing their husbands with stress, poison, etc. We've also heard of husbands beating their wives to death. What if those victims had staged a walkout earlier? Who knows if they'd have been alive today? My problem here is kunle's wrong choice for a wife, not that he's a divorcee. He knew why he walked out of the first marriage and the panacea to his problem can't be tonto of all women, never!. What he's experiencing now is what he deserves cos my worst enemy can't be advised to go for that girl in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by youngcizzy(m): 11:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hw dar one take concern me nah
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by matidalee: 11:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:
This is my final warning to guys, stay away from attention seeking goats like toto decay! Churchill is suffering now so that all men will learn. Did you see what a woman sent to a mother old enough to be her mother?
It is official, Toto Decay is cursed!

Mark my words, she will soon make a move on that boys life. Churchill junior is not safe with that beast.

Are you Churchill?? I am not understanding this your outburst...

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Missfads(f): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by ElajRita(f): 12:28am On Jun 18, 2017
If Churchill's ex wife is against him too, that means the problem is from Churchill

8 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nofuckgiven: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2017
At least we know who has the issues. Divorcee! As someone who has never married before, never make the mistake of marrying a divorcee!!

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Is like history is repeating itself. tonto dikeh's mother Inlaw looks like her and she single handedly raised Churchill without her husband. now Churchill has grown and married his mum look alike(tonto) and tonto has given birth to Churchill look like(king). if they didn't stop this drama in this generation now. king will also grow up, marry tonto look alike and gives birth to his look alike and when he has small issue with his wife, the lady will run away, insult tonto too because she will be her mother inlaw and also hide the new king look alike son from king and his family.

if people have sense, they will stop history from repeating itself by settling the past mistakes during their own existence/generational time.

7 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 18, 2017
mrsfavour:
I never knew Tonto was a second wife to Mr Churchill , I think he has to retrace his steps, so young to be in crisis with 2 unhappy ladies and now the ladies are uniting .
Can we now say that most those scenes of ex wives teaming up together in nollywood are real now?
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by davidif: 2:39am On Jun 18, 2017
onyekachee:
The story is getting even messier
But Tonto those insult are just too much for one person to handle na,also u should try and control your tongue as well,kunle''s mum is not your mate

As if insults actually accomplish anything besides making you look foolish and childish. You Nigerians exalt insult to the same level as physical altercation which is so laughable haha haha.

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by davidif: 2:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chineke!!!!!!
oluwa!!!!
Were all those insults for a human?
well the Tonto we know is a no nonsense Lady and we kind of expected her reaction..
Now not to judge her, we all should look at it deeper..
If the first wife is against the son and mother inlaw, then definitely Tonto is justified..

What's the big deal about insults sef? Are they not just words? The way you Nigerians magnify insults to the same level as actual fight is amusing at times. Insults just make you look childish and quite silly. I can't imagine an American calling someone silly names like goat or cattle hahaha. It's hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by soulfood(m): 2:55am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by AreaFada2: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Zither:
This Lara of a lady or whatever she calls herself would have kept this issue private to be settled within the family but no, she had to drag the public into the family issue or, say, drag the family issue to the public - to what end? How is it our business if Tonto actually spew that venom on her MIL? yeye dey smell.

If both wrote all that stuff, they cannot be better than the people they insult & vilify so much. Perhaps even worse.

Very uncouth, uncultured & immature.

People (both men & women) get jilted everyday and they try to move on. Without bothering the whole world about it.

Whatever happened to dignity? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by enigmaticlion: 3:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
chineke!!!!!!
oluwa!!!!
Were all those insults for a human?
well the Tonto we know is a no nonsense Lady and we kind of expected her reaction..
Now not to judge her, we all should look at it deeper..
If the first wife is against the son and mother inlaw, then definitely Tonto is justified..
Tonto is a useless, animalistic,drug addicted prostitute. Everything she said about her mother in law will happen to her. Yeyebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Chubhie: 3:29am On Jun 18, 2017
I can see kunle has a close knit family.perhaps,his problems comes as a result of his inability to strike an equilibrium.

I feel for the weakened position tonto finds herself even if it's self imposedalthough having king with her is a game changer if she plays her cards well which she's ain't doing badly so far.
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:18am On Jun 18, 2017
From the onset i knew one drama or the other will become of this child marriage as i termed it be. Tonto as never fail me in her controversial relationships, so when she was all over the media posting all sort of pixs, ring, playing all sort of her bedroom ringtones on the media i knew she will soon come back barking like an infected dog. Are these role models sm ppl's children are imitating? This is devilish, demonic pelu, mba! Those who still follow nollywood like say kilode are them following to the pathway of destruction.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by freshvine(f): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2017
cococandy:
So he had a wife before tonto?
He's the common denominator here. Go figure.
He will probably be on his 5th wife at 50 years of age.

I've warn you to stop posting thrash in this forum undecided
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Brightgem(f): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2017
motivator4:
Is like history is repeating itself. tonto dikeh's mother Inlaw looks like her and she single handedly raised Churchill without her husband. now Churchill has grown and married his mum look alike(tonto) and tonto has given birth to Churchill look like(king). if they didn't stop this drama in this generation now. king will also grow up, marry tonto look alike and gives birth to his look alike and when he has small issue with his wife, the lady will run away, insult tonto too because she will be her mother inlaw and also hide the new king look alike son from king and his family.

if people have sense, I will stop history from repeating itself by settling the past mistakes during their own existence/generation time.
Interesting break down, oya change your name to foresight!
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by pweeryambre: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2017
I know that Tonto has been controversial in the past but I think I believed that girl must have suffered in that short marriage, some men can truly mess with a woman's mind regardless of wife or girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Donjazzy12(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2017
matidalee:

Are you Churchill?? I am not understanding this your outburst...
Are you Toto Decay? I am not understanding this your tantrum!

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by 989900: 6:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Ogbanje meeting in progress . . . Kunle! How many times I call you . . .
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Donjazzy12(m): 6:28am On Jun 18, 2017
ElajRita:
If Churchill's ex wife is against him too, that means the problem is from Churchill
You are extremely childish!
Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by Nobody: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2017
When two exs unite to fight a man, one word you can use to qualify the man " terrible"

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by logica(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
frenzyduchess:
When two exs unite to fight a man, one word you can use to qualify the man " terrible"
One word to describe the women: "scorned".

2 Likes

Re: Bimbo Coker, Churchill’s Ex-Wife And Tonto Dikeh React To Leaked SMS by yinkslinks(m): 8:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Oh dis Churchill is even married before? He has a spiritual problem meeting spiritual women. Toto you messed up abusing someone's mother dis way. Means your mom is a bastard too. This bimbo babe no bad ooo but she has a spiritual husband if not, I would have DM her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shows Off His Mansion And Cars , And We Spotted This - Picture / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Davido Quits Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.