Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) (50284 Views)

Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Thank God no life was lost.
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by imstrong1: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
I like this lagos cp his presence and reaction connote seriousness

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by dinggle: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
When he was stealing money, he forgot a day like this as fire burnt down his house so will fire burn the house of every politician and leader current and retired. They shall feel the pain of a poor hungry and fustrated man.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
greatgod2012:

Is this true, it's hard to believe since there's no source, no pictures!
alwz learn to b patient
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by GavelSlam: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
He's looking for a new house.
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
crackerspub:
"There is no peace," says the LORD, "for the wicked."

Isaiah 48:22
And in your heart, ure righteous, no be so? Mocking another man's loss! With biblical reference. Ure worse than d WICKED in your cokmet above

2 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by ProWalker: 10:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
eposho:
Who cares, foundation laid on stolen ill gotten wealth shall burn down.
Diya the coward.

Ojukwu the worst coward in history

2 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
One plot of land at University View Estate sitting on 648 sqm dry land with fence.
It's located directly opposite Lagos Business School Lekki. Global C of O available. Reg Survey n Deed of Assigment.
Price: Affordable for any serious buyer "seller is willing to sell"
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by ikaboy: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
i love owoseni sha. very reactive and prompt to issues.

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by killthem: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Good Nigerians/Nairalanders,pls help beg sotall to. return wayisshut 7k/the original battery he order for.THANK Y'all

the sotall don scam the guy but that guy case nor go die like that.

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
If you know less about Dipo Diya, then talk less about him.

He's really a disciplined man.
A man who asked his driver to slap his child at instant for being rude to him, the driver. I hate undisciplined pple,,,too disgusting.

Why won't he beg Abacha to spare his life?
Won ni eiye iberu ni n tojo.

4 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by UwaBuPawPaw: 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
This house is close to Ikeja military cantonment. Sorry Diya
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
killthem:

the sotall don scam the guy but that guy case nor go die like that.
may peace of mind elude him if he fail to return the guy money/original battery
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by dnawah(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
na wa o!no be set up?
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by madjune(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Though he is and best remembered as a coward, I think he has a good heart.

A friend of mine that lived in one of his rented buildings somewhere behind Alade market told me this man never raised his rent which was unusually cheap till he left there.
And, he was there for like 8yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 12:31am On Jun 18, 2017
The house of the crying general grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Davoneskay(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Destined2win:
The fire presently burning across the country will be totally quenched when I become President.

I know you want that. So what are you gonna do?

U b Daddy Shoki?
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I know this house ...so na Duya get am
no Na lala get am

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:24am On Jun 18, 2017
Destined2win:
The fire presently burning across the country will be totally quenched when I become President.

That PLACE is no GREEN bro. A POLITICAL AMBITION IN IS NOT FUNNY. You must learn how to kick Asses.
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
If you know less about Dipo Diya, then talk less about him.

He's really a disciplined man.
A man who asked his driver to slap his child at instant for being rude to him, the driver. I hate undisciplined pple,,,too disgusting.

Why won't he beg Abacha to spare his life?
Won ni eiye iberu ni n tojo.
Exactly my brother, And where is the MAN he begged then to spare his life.... GONE

3 Likes

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 5:14am On Jun 18, 2017
I think he said he no join army because of Afonjas?
Me sef no join NL because of am. tongue

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by talk2much2015: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2017
This Retired Lt General is not always lucky. Misfortune is always trailing him.

He missed being the Head of State when his boss, General Sani Abacha died as he was linked to a fathom coup.

He was moved to Rukuba barracks during the cold winter weather in Jos, Plateau state alongside with Major General Abdulkareem Adisa Rtd, Major General Olarewaju Rtd and they were summarily tried by a military tribunals.

During the Ikeja bomb explosion Lt General Diya house was also hit by flying explosives.

With the return to democracy, Lt. General Diya could not find a place to occupy him as he neither participated or contributed to our democracy.

The only little we saw about Lt. General Diya was when he went out of his way to accept a summon by other past Nigerian Head of State and their vice to sings together ( A video which was uploaded into youtube )

Now June, 2017 his house has caught fire again.

Why is misfortune always trailing this man. Lucky and good tidings is always missing the tracks of Lt. General Diya

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:16am On Jun 18, 2017
greatgod2012:

Is this true, it's hard to believe since there's no source, no pictures!
are you not seeing pictures
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 6:46am On Jun 18, 2017
ymee:
The weeping General

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time/FT) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
The weeping job seeker

1 Like

Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by millhouse: 7:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Is the commissioner of police (fatai owoseni) now part of the fire fighter team?
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by flowbjones(m): 7:44am On Jun 18, 2017
smiley
crackerspub:

Who are you to Judge?
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by back2sender: 8:06am On Jun 18, 2017
Destined2win:

I will declare Hurricane everyday RAIN IN NIGERIA.
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2017
crackerspub:

Mumu, did he wicked your father?
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:15am On Jun 18, 2017
eposho:
Who cares, foundation laid on stolen ill gotten wealth shall burn down.
Diya the coward.
Does he care if you care?
Re: Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) by Gotze1: 9:18am On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:
Which ex-military are you talking about? Is it this afonja that was kneeling and weeping on Abacha's feet?
Let me ask you one question, If your father was in shoe that time where there were agent of death. What advice would you have given him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Storms Aba For Tonimas' Requiem Mass (Photos) / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.