Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release (50292 Views)

Aminu Mohammed: Student Who Criticised Aisha Buhari Regains Freedom / NANS Apologises To Aisha Buhari Over Aminu Mohammed's Arrest / Lai Mohammed To Elites: Professors May Work In Togo Bakeries If Nigeria Breaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by chisomkachy: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2022
The detained critic of First Lady Aisha Buhari, Aminu Mohammed Adamu, has been released from Prison unconditionally.

Aminu, a student of the Federal University, Dutse, Jigawa State, is expected to meet Mrs Buhari’s husband, President Muhammadu Buhari before reuniting with his family.

He was arrested for trolling First Lady Aisha Buhari on Twitter, and was secretly arraigned in court and remanded in the Suleja correctional facility in Niger State.

Aminu’s guardian, Kabiru Shehu, who confirmed the development while speaking exclusively with LEADERSHIP, said Aminu was currently in Aso Villa in Abuja and waiting to see President Buhari.

According to him, “Aminu has been released. He is currently in Aso Villa and waiting to see President Muhammadu Buhari.

“We are happy about this development and we are happy. We can’t wait to reunite with him.”

Earlier, Mrs Aisha Buhari withdrawn her case against Aminu Adamu.

The student was remanded in Suleja prison in Niger State, after he was charged to court by the police, according to his lawyer, C.K Agu.

The lawyer Mr Agu confirmed to BBC Hausa late evening that the wife of the President has withdrawn the case against the student.

Mr Adamu, a final year student, tweeted a photo of Mrs Buhari with a caption in Hausa which translates to: “Mama is feeding fat on poor people’s money.”

The tweet was posted on 9th June but Mr Adamu was arrested earlier this month when the tweet went viral.

Earlier in the week, Justice Yusuf Halilu of a High Court of Justice of the FCT ordered the remand of Aminu Muhammad.

Muhammad, who hails from Azare in Bauchi state, is a final-year student at the department of environmental management.

He was arrested by the police over a tweet that appeared to mock Aisha.

The tweet, which was posted in Hausa in June 2022, reads: “Su mama anchi kudin talkawa ankoshi.”

Muhammad’s tweet, accompanied by a photo of Aisha, loosely translates as “Mama has eaten poor people’s money and is now full”.

The court ordered his remand after his arraignment the in court.

He is currently being held in Suleja prison before the bail application will be heard.

Meanwhile, Muhammad’s arrest has elicited sharp criticism, while the National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has apologised to Aisha Buhari over the tweet.

The charge against the accused person filed by James Idachaba and date November 21, 2022 reads: “That you Aminu Adamu male of Anguwar Sarakuna, Bauchi, Bauchi State sometime between May -June 2022 within the jurisdiction of this Honourable Court, did intentionally opened a Twitter Handle with the name @aminullahie aka Catalyst and screenshot the photograph of Her Excellency Hajia Aisha Buhari and wrote on it in Hausa Language ‘* Su Mama anchi kudi talakawa ankoshi’ roughly translated to English language to mean ‘Mama has embezzled monies meant for the poor to satisfaction’ and posted same on your above twitter handle for the members of the public to read knowing same to be false and capable of affecting her reputation. You thereby committed an offence punishable under Section 391 of the Penal Code.”

https://leadership.ng/breaking-aisha-buharis-critic-aminu-to-meet-buhari-after-release/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7461652/aminu-muhammad-released-aisha-buhari

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by rayvelez(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2022
Appointment and compensation loading

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by EngrKemp: 7:44pm On Dec 02, 2022
Hmmm
Na so the young man take blow ooo

Abeg iet me sef yab Buhari,
Mrs Buhari

Infact all the aso rock cabals make mesef blow..

Oya ...

Buhariii!!!!

Buhari !!!
Buhari !?!!

Broomm..broomm...broooooooommmmmm

Bulaha Blu Bula!!

Oya I dey wait !!

Lol

I go soon go aso rock

I go soon blow be that

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by JOemmy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2022
His tweet on deborah might have attracted him to buhari.

617 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Aareakinwunmi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2022
Useless set of people

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Nazgul: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol...so suddenly he's going to meet with the president just like that.

Now I sincerely believe what some people said that what triggered his release was because Southerners were rejoicing over his post on Deborah's murder.

335 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by sweetonugbu: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
Na so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Franzinni: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2022
Haha it's all part of the game I guess .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by FreeStuffsNG: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
rayvelez:
Appointment and compensation loading
If this is true then it is scolding actually wink

He wrote it in Hausa so he will be scolded and counselled by Baba in same Hausa.

His mates go to Aso Rock for special recognition and award but he is reportedly going to Aso Rock on account of notoriety.

A lot of background and security check would have been done on him and somethings in the file must have softened Baba's mind to intervene.

Baba must have intervened and promised to talk to the uncouth child.

check my signature for free stuffs!

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by ipobarecriminals: 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by NoToTerrorists: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nazgul:

Now I sincerely believe what some people said that what triggered his release was because Southerners were rejoicing over his post on Deborah's murder.
exactly.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by ecolime(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
The boy is a fanatic so his sins are forgiven. I'm sure he will go home with 2 or 3 cows as gifts.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by DSTheGreat: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Look at how wretched he looks.
He's going to meet the president on account of what?
This country ehn

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Moh247: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
cool

Northerners using Zombidiots to catch cruise

This is what happens when a set of humans refuse to use their brains and are always driven by emotions

First you support him for defamatory speech because you think he is with you in hating Buhari

Then you realize he doesn't give a fvck about you or your religion then like hypocrite you switch support and start calling for his prosecution

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by chris4gold(m): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Alright na, meeting for settlement grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Wildkat02: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nazgul:

Exactly

11 Likes

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by TheChameleon: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin

" I pray I meet the President"

Abeg specify to God the circumstances of the meeting ooo cheesy

Na so Kaduna train kidnap victims go Aso Rock.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Anthony0094(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
u
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by badaru911: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Something fishy..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Passionate888: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
Compensation

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Chuksaluta(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
This is one of the thousand ways to meet Pres. Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Iceman2017(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2022
cheesy

To do exactly what?

Drama no fit tire this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Almaigaa: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Easterners right now grin grin

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by FuckSilly: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
grin
Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by We4all: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
So she was actually behind his detention? Dude is now a celebrity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by teemy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
The possibility of him suing the First Lady will certainly be dropped after this. Nice play Mr President.

As they say, "All's well that ends well". Both parties will learn a bit from this experience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Like I said, we have not heard from Aisha

To those who have studied Fulani politics,

The more I look at this issue, I see a gang up against Aisha!

It's like they are trying to take her out of the picture!

How can Aisha order for his arrest, at the same time chasing after him then had fracture

Then Solomon Lalung coming out publicly to body shame her undecided

There is more to this matter! It's more like giving a dog a bad name before killing it!

I have NEVER seen a government with hidden agenda as this regime! I don't trust this government! This government can frame anyone !!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Felabrity: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Buhari was aware about the whole thing and he allowed his wife to have her way, he is a complicit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by chysam: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
The fear of election outcome is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by PHIPEX(m): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
So it is possible to release someone already in court unconditionally yet Nnamdi Kanu's case is different?

Why don't we prioritise peace in this country?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha's Critic, Aminu Mohammed, To Meet President Buhari After Release by Brendaniel: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bullies

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / INEC Asks Tribunal To Vary Inspection Order Granted Atiku, Obi / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.