Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten (429 Views)

Residents Flee Town Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor In Oraifite After Policemen’s Death / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / Photos Of Ifeanyi Ikwecheghi And His Army Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by Aniku: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
What ar we agitating for? When the zoo country is still detaining our dear brother a Biafran
Re: Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Many innocent poor people are languishing in jails all over the nation ... i rather start from them.

This is shameful to say the least ... ifeanyi ubah should face the law biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by andresia(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
@op, are you okay?
Dude has a problem with law enforcement agency and you are here calling for protest.
Stop making igbos look ridiculous abeg, what ur is problem?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by Hopeful20100: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu warned them...they will use you and pull you down or destroy you. Same goes for Niger Delta leaders. Ameachi is next after they cut Alaseigha and Ibori to nothing. They will cut him to size at the appropriate time as he is getting too powerful. They do this to keep SE and SS emasculated, prevent them from having powerful people among them who can rally them to leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by Hopeful20100: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
andresia:
@[s]op, are you okay?
Dude has a problem with law enforcement agency and you are here calling for protest.
Stop making igbos look ridiculous abeg, what ur is problem?[/s]

Shut the fucck up Afonja and your amala filled hypocritical brain. You have criminals like Tinubu, Fashola, and many others walking free.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by Agumbaa: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Aniku:
What ar we agitating for? When the zoo country is still detaining our dear brother a Biafran

His media aides and appointees are busy attacking IPOB on social media, when they should be protesting for his DSS to allow him fulfill his bail conditions so he can go.
Stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's What Are We Waiting To Start Agitation Of Ifeanyi Ubah Release From Deten by ShootToKill: 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Does Ifeanyi Uba openly believe in Biafra? If Buhari puts a gun to his head like he did to Kanu and tells him to denounce Biafra will he deny Biafra and protect his business interest? These questions are very important to me.

Pro-zoogerian politicians and businessmen of Eastern extraction have really dealt with us in Biafraland.. I am Biafran from Otolo, Nnewi, Uba is my brother but I need a reason why I should pity these pro-zoogerian politicians and businessmen. How many them spoke out when we were gunned down and killed at Onitsha Nnewi, Aba, Igweocha and Asaba?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stop! Read And Act / Why My Muslim Brothers Are Not Loved / As Spotted On Facebook ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.