Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River (788 Views)

See What The Police Allegedly Did To This Beautiful Young Lady's Face.. (photos) / 7 Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Allegedly Did Plastic Surgery / Ini Edo Allegedly Did Boob Job, Breast Enlargement Surgery [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by Justviktoh(f): 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
The incident reportedly happened in Iso Bendegbe, Boki local government Area of Cross River State. The lady who shared it wrote;

Still can't believe it happened in ISO Bendeghe, my very own community hmmmmmm all bcus of a man, for those who love sleeping with people's husband be warned, hahaha women are not smiling again, If u no get husband get urself a boyfriend even if it means paying the bills,but pleaseoooo Na the girl deserves this or na the Man? Bcus the Man is the dog here.... Ooooh poor girl pkeple...."

SOURCE: http://www.paddizone.com/2017/06/barbaric-see-what-woman-allegedly-did.html

Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
seriously after suffering with your husband for years.
then one little gold digging bittchh will then be running after the man and start to enjoy what she knows nothing about..
i can forgive ladies that cheat with young guys or un married men but cheating with a married man is an act of wickedness and greed..
she deserve what she got..
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by Theyveedo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ok
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
she never see anything yet
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by softwerk(f): 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2017
Haba?! But Why?! Oh my God?! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

All this savagery simply because she opened Puna for a married man sad shocked cry

Wetin prick do toto sef for God's sake?!

Why can't some women share sef; Afterall they also dated other married men before marriage and nobody gave them life-threatening permanent scars!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by hodusglobal(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
seriously after suffering with your husband for years.
then one little gold digging bittchh will then be running after the man and start to enjoy what she knows nothing about..
i can forgive ladies that cheat with young guys or un married men but cheating with a married man is an act of wickedness and greed..
she deserve what she got..
Did the lady went to meet then man or the man is the one who called the lady for dating. If my own wife try this kind of thing with me, she will see hell while she's still on earth.
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
God. That wound is very deep
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by hodusglobal(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
mrsefan:
she never see anything yet
If you are a woman, whenever you discovered that your husband has someone she's dating outside, just try and get raw acid or send hired assassin to kill the lady for you, you will rot in jail. God didn't create a man for a single woman. If I try to find out how you spent your secondary and higher institution days, you may be a lady has share that underskirt thing around before you get your Mr right. Please, if you can't call your husband to attention, then you don't have the right to go and confront another lady she's dating.
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by hodusglobal(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Justnora:
God. That wound is very deep
I trust you that you can never do such of thing, or will you?
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
hodusglobal:
If you are a woman, whenever you discovered that your husband has someone she's dating outside, just try and get raw acid or send hired assassin to kill the lady for you, you will rot in jail. God didn't create a man for a single woman. If I try to find out how you spent your secondary and higher institution days, you may be a lady has share that underskirt thing around before you get your Mr right. Please, if you can't call your husband to attention, then you don't have the right to go and confront another lady she's dating.

mr preacher sorry talk to my ass cox am not the lady in question yet
Re: See What A Woman Allegedly Did To Her Husband's Girlfriend In Cross River by crazyABO(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
softwerk:
Haba?! But Why?! Oh my God?! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

All this savagery simply because she opened Puna for a married man sad shocked cry

Wetin prick do toto sef for God's sake?!

Why can't some women share sef; Afterall they also dated other married men before marriage and nobody gave them life-threatening permanent scars!
the girl that will share ur bed with u is sitting for common entrance ds year lemme see how u will take it when she's done with ur man grin

(1) (Reply)

John Terry Teases Fabregas After He Posted This Picture On IG / “80% Of Mothers Are Pathetic Whores” - Toyin Lawani’s Babydaddy, Lordtrigg / My Love,my Treasure- Basketmouth Celebrates His Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.