Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

You Are Directed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Directed (234 Views)

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade / A Question Directed To The Atheist / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Directed by mondaypaul77(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Even in the complex maze of our society today, the auction of where you are attracts the direction of the most High. Where you are is a magnet and a pull towards the instruction of God. If you are in the right place the heaven over your life would be opened and your testimony would be proclaimed abroad for your sake (see Matt. 3:17). It is in your place that the manual and code of living for your life would be delivered. God is interested in where you are par time. The blessings of God always come with the proviso for a place. God blessings comes with the conditionality for a place.

Then the Lord appeared to him and said: “Do not go down to Egypt; in the Land of which I shall tell you. Dwell in this, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I will give these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your fathers. (Genesis 26:3-4)

If God has assigned you to be blessed in Point A and you choose to be in Point B, you would only end up frustrated and defeated because the configuration of the atmosphere is not compatible with your purpose and the high calling of God upon your life. Unless you identify and locate your place, you would end up a vagabond and a threat to the territory of others. infact, you are susceptible to been neutralise!

When you wander off from your place, you become prone to abuses and the schemes of men. You become an eyesore to the grace in your life ab initio.

It doesn’t matter if you are a fugitive from purpose or of the law, wherever you find yourself is could be the point of encounter with the higher calling, Moses is a rallying point at this point.

Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-Law, the priest of Midian. And he led the flock to the back of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb. And the angel of the Lord appeared to him in a flame of fire from the midst of a bush. So, he looked, and behold the bush was burning with fire, but the bush was not consumed.
(Exodus 3: 1-4)
where you are now is of capable of been a prime factor in the rewriting of your purpose.

Where you are now is an opportunity to rear up altar and covenant unto the throne of Grace. I discovered that each time God reel out His programs for any one; it can be attributed to the altar and renewed commitment with God in a place. Where you are now would only be a landmark on your destiny if and only you make the most out of it. Where you are now is an opportunity to begin the manifestation of your light. It is where you salt is needed. Where you are is an opportunity to be a solution. Where you are now remains the most important place to courts the attraction of like minds and those who would stick with you in rough and dark moments that may lie ahead of you.

Where you are now is an opportunity to start afresh and a fertile ground to sow new seeds for the harvest you so desired. It is your place of new beginning. It equates a new status quo and a change of story. It is a terrain to try new methods, skills and ideas.

No matter your condition or situation, it is only a place; your broke state remains a once in a life time opportunity to heed to the voice inside of you. That emotional breakdown or mental hold up constituting a threat to your soul, it is only a part of where you are. Your state of joblessness is only a part of where you are now, the direction you need could be that idea that seems to resonates on your inside. Your confused state could be where you would be become a solution vendor. In every dark situation, there is a streak of light somewhere hovering. Where you are is only a transitional point, it is not the ultimate destination!

''Where you are now would only be a landmark on your destiny if and only you make the most out of it''

(1) (Reply)

Choose Wisely / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS IS LORD! / Comparative Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.