Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

A Question Directed To The Atheist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question Directed To The Atheist (2328 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question Directed To The Atheist by ItzChinnex(m): 3:56am On Feb 18, 2018
Atheists are those who neither believe in God/dieties nor spiritualities I guess.
If you argue with an Atheist, he may want to use natural logic in ungrounding your many points about the Metaphysics which no doubt, many youngish has fell victims.

It is apposite to note that, even the Atheists on Nairaland and Nigeria in General knows that, Ritual killings for money is naturally based on the connection between this world and the other world, and they believe it to be real because valid and empirical evidence are on display just like the 'Yahoo boys.'
Here is the question:

Since they don't believe in Metaphysicals and Spiritualities, how would they best describe the Ritualists, G+ Yahoo Boys, The Ogboni Confraternities?
* Does this mean these people kill for no reason?
* Are the prepared charms fake and fortifications hallucination?

Answers..

Lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44 ,
OAM4J
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Nobody: 5:11am On Feb 18, 2018
grin
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2018
To many atheist, God does not exist, but satan does!

Fools!

No be me call them, na wetin bible talk.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by hopefulLandlord: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Mention a few of those "Many Atheists"

6 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by dalaman: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Atheists are those who neither believe in God/dieties nor spiritualities I guess.
If you argue with an Atheist, he may want to use natural logic in ungrounding your many points about the Metaphysics which no doubt, many youngish has fell victims.

It is apposite to note that, even the Atheists on Nairaland and Nigeria in General knows that, Ritual killings for money is naturally based on the connection between this world and the other world, and they believe it to be real because valid and empirical evidence are on display just like the 'Yahoo boys.'
Here is the question:

Since they don't believe in Metaphysicals and Spiritualities, how would they best describe the Ritualists, G+ Yahoo Boys, The Ogboni Confraternities?

Answers..

OAM4J

Stop watching too many Yoruba films. Yahoo boys do NOT get their money as a result of rituals. They get their money by duping people. Some of them might engage in the act of ritual killing, but they do it in vain.

People will always do foolish things because they believe it works. Many people still believe that if they rape virgins it will cure them of their HIV status, so many virgins are still raped in large numbers in South Africa for example. The fact that virgins are rapes because men with HIV believe it will cure them does not mean that it cures them in reality, so because some yahoo boys engage in ritual killing doesn't mean that it works. Most yahoo boys if you are to look at it critically do NOT do ritual killings. People generally believe that they do it. Others engage in it as a tradition thinking that is what will make them succeed in their enterprise. But in real.life what makes them succeed is their ability to convice who ever it is they want to dupe to see them as legitimate people and send them money. If they don't do that they won't succeed.

Ritual killings doesn't make any body rich, if it does Nigerians will be the richest people on earth. When it comes to money you MUST hustle for it either legitimately or illegitimately. There is no ritual killing that will ever give you money. You guys should stop watching youruba and Nollywood movies with their stupidity and absurdity.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by dalaman: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Fools!

Satan doesn't exist. Who ever called atheist fools in the bible is a bigger fool.

2 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 6:51am On Feb 18, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Mention a few of those "Many Atheists"
Maybe you, Soyinka, etc.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by hakeem4(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2018
Most of those yahoo boys who perform any ritual are just wasting their time, I’ve heard a lot of stories of yahoo boys who did ritual and still never got money.
debolayinka:

Fools!

. I think you’re wrong. You’d hardly find any atheist who also believes the devil.

2 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by debolayinka(m): 6:54am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

Satan doesn't exist. Who ever called atheist fools in the bible is a bigger fool.
The bible is God's word and not any man's. Since you don't believe in God then keep shut and don't cry, okay?

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by dalaman: 6:56am On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

The bible is God's word and not any man's. Since you don't believe in God then keep shut and don't cry, okay?

The bible is man's word. I won't keep shut. Who ever wrote that atheist are fools inside the bible is a bigger fool. Go and call police.

7 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by kennypoka2(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2018
I will be back when this reaches front-page!
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Hier(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

[s]Stop watching too many Yoruba films. Yahoo boys do NOT get their money as a result of rituals. They get their money by duping people. Some of them might engage in the act of ritual killing, but they do it in vain.

People will always do foolish things because they believe it works. Many people still believe that if they rape virgins it will cure them of their HIV status, so many virgins are still raped in large numbers in South Africa for example. The fact that virgins are rapes because men with HIV believe it will cure them does not mean that it cures them in reality, so because some yahoo boys engage in ritual killing doesn't mean that it works. Most yahoo boys if you are to look at it critically do NOT do ritual killings. People generally believe that they do it. Others engage in it as a tradition thinking that is what will make them succeed in their enterprise. But in real.life what makes them succeed is their ability to convice who ever it is they want to dupe to see them as legitimate people and send them money. If they don't do that they won't succeed.

Ritual killings doesn't make any body rich, if it does Nigerians will be the richest people on earth. When it comes to money you MUST hustle for it either legitimately or illegitimately. There is no ritual killing that will ever give you money. You guys should stop watching youruba and nilly wood movies with their stupidity and absurdity[/s].

An understandable heap of ignorance in a post.

Your case is understandable

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Hier(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

The bible is man's word. I won't keep shut. Who ever wrote that atheist are fools inside the bible is a bigger fool. Go and call police.
.Its not about who wrote it, it's about who inspired it. the messenger is not greater than the message slowpoke

the fact I gave you a letter to deliver to someone or give you a message to deliver to someone doesn't invalidate my existence.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by dalaman: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

.Its not about who wrote it, it's about who inspired it. the messenger is not greater than the message slowpoke

the fact I gave you a letter to deliver to someone or give you a message to deliver to someone doesn't invalidate my existence.

If your God called atheist fools in the bible then your God is a greater and bigger fool. Tell him to come and beat me.

2 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by SarcasticMe(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2018
Charity begins at home...
When we, Christians begin to live as we should, there won't be need for such questions. But nowadays, you see so called Christians committing all sorts of sin and they're comfortable with it. How do you convince others that you serve a living God when you do anything you like and get away with it.
But we don't really get away with it, do we?
If Christians are really serving God the way they should, free of all immorality, then our country will be better.
Go and look at young people going to church nowadays, they go for the show. Old people go for breakthrough... Pastors want to enrich their pockets.
Circle of deception.
Most of xtian youth are unconscious atheist. Because believing in God means you acknowledge He watches your every act. Why will you then lavish in sin and call yourself a xtian?
God help us.
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Hier(m): 7:33am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

If your God called atheist fools in the bible then you God is a greater and bigger fool. Tell him to come and beat me.

Give me your address, I will be coming with much Cains, because I'm his ambassador. Trump doesn't need to come to Nigeria, he has an ambassador in Nigeria
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by kennypoka2(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

An understandable heap of ignorance in a post.

Your case is understandable

Stop quoting without sensible reply. In this case, an experience will suffice
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by frank317: 8:24am On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Fools!

Isnt it sad? Even fools know there is no God and u that is wise does not know.

6 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Hier(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2018
kennypoka2:

Stop quoting without sensible reply. In this case, an experience will suffice

You telling me to force the donkey into drinking
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by kennypoka2(m): 8:30am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

You telling me to force the donkey into drinking
You are not required to force anyone. Yours is to enlighten... Failure to do that, you might be regarded as an empty vessel
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 8:47am On Feb 18, 2018
ItzChinnex:

Here is the question:

Answers..

OAM4J

It's amazing that humanity serve over 4200 god's but what surprises me the most is when christains calls their god the creator. grin

3 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 8:49am On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Fools!

do you think that Bible of yours is a reliable source to obtain knowledge? If god exists there wont be atheist on nairaland. grin
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 8:52am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

Stop watching too many Yoruba films. Yahoo boys do NOT get their money as a result of rituals. They get their money by duping people. Some of them might engage in the act of ritual killing, but they do it in vain.

Ritual killings doesn't make any body rich, if it does Nigerians will be the richest people on earth. When it comes to money you MUST hustle for it either legitimately or illegitimately. There is no ritual killing that will ever give you money. You guys should stop watching youruba and nilly wood movies with their stupidity and absurdity.
we have enough problems in the world today and all these theist are adding to it by trying to indoctrinate free thinking atheists into their delusion

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 8:55am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

why will an educated person in the 21st century believe in a book written by ancient men living on trees and writing on stones in form of drawing

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by Ericsunday619: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

Jesus Christ is an actor and played his role perfectly by brainwatching christains wink wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:04am On Feb 18, 2018
I am very skeptical when it comes to African spiritual system. Maybe it is because I am born in a society where almost every turn or houses has at least one or two shrine. Somethings too personal had happened that made me give them benefit of doubt. Well, I cannot explain these occurrences or manifestation they put on display, I believe there are some knowledge that covers manipulation of natural forces.

However, I have met some 'working boys' in Ondo town. I have personally engaged them and they confessed that their shrine is 'stage', meaning everything in there is put on display to defraud unsuspecting victims. They have guys on the street who are their eye, ears and tongue. These guys know your problems and approaches you that they have a priest who can resolve it. The end of the game is to swindle you of your cash which those boys get payback for. One thing that frighten me is that these boys are in àwo fraternity. We call them babalawo abuja. So most times, I do not believe there is any magic or ritual or whatever. Many of these guys are in police custody, you can do your own investigation.

Despite all that has been mentioned above, there are mamy things I cannot explain which some priest do. I do not want to speak for atheists here but they can consult those babas through a referral like family or adult friends.

There are traditions, with a strong tie in every person and family. One can only get the real picture through proper consultation. Go out there, ask those Babas to give you 'stuff' for test, they will willingly give it out for free. Arguing on cyberspace will not yield any tangible result. Atheism or not, there are some mind blowing spiritual feats, real or not, has anyone experienced these form. Argument ia unnecessary, if anyone doubt, that person should go out and experience it before talking about it.

2 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by dalaman: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Give me your address, I will be coming with much Cains, because I'm his ambassador. Trump doesn't need to come to Nigeria, he has an ambassador in Nigeria

Trump is human and very limited. Your God is alleged to be everywhere, almighty and can do all things. Any God that makes you his ambassador is a fool.

4 Likes

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by CoolUsername: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2018
debolayinka:

Fools!

Your name has ebola in it.

1 Like

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by correctguy101(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

Ritual killings doesn't make any body rich, if it does Nigerians will be the richest people on earth. When it comes to money you MUST hustle for it either legitimately or illegitimately. There is no ritual killing that will ever give you money. You guys should stop watching youruba and Nollywood movies with their stupidity and absurdity.

And you think ritual money would make someone the richest in the world.

Common now, stop saying things you know next to nothing about.

They kill in vain? I feel you don't even believe yourself on this one comment... it's a rather silly assertion on your part.

Looking at it from another perspective though, I'll agree that the killing is vain. What the ritual really takes is a victims plasma, ether, essence, energy,..... argh, anyone you're comfortable with abeg...
And that could be harvested without really killing the person or shedding his blood.

There should just be some form of intradimensional attachment that slowly sucks it out.

It's just a payment to whichever entity feeds on and in exchange they rob people for you in various ways....

It's a simple tech. some entities know and some don't. You really don't believe a person can communicate with your brain to make your body do what your mind doesn't want to do, do you?

I pray you experience this and more before you leave that body you feel is you.

Billyonaire, come explain with big grammar for this guy the tech of energy sucking and exchange
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by VirtuosoB(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2018
Hier:

Circular reasoning! The bible is insipred by God, because the bible said so.

How sad! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by ItzChinnex(m): 12:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

That means you're calling the Almighty God a fool..
Re: A Question Directed To The Atheist by ItzChinnex(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
dalaman:

You know the truth but cease to say it.
Rituals are real and they actually works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did Jude Find Enoch's Prophesy Jude 1:14 -15 / Loveworld Christian Network Is Da Bomb / Is Albinism A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.