Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade (35873 Views)

Pastor Poju Oyemade Deletes His Tweets After He was Attacked On Twitter / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Poju Oyemade Reacts To Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by HigherEd: 12:27pm On May 09, 2020
My attention has been drawn to articles going around some websites that an article I wrote on how one can remain effective during these times was written in response to Bishop Oyedepo's statement on the closure of Churches.

That assumption/inference is simply incorrect.
Facts can easily be verified by checking time-lines. My article was written before Bishop Oyedepo spoke.

I do understand that certain narratives drive traffic to websites and sowing seeds of division does attract attention.

I will like to make it clear and on record that my article was written 48hours before he spoke.

In the article I did emphasise that criticising other ministries and churches operations is not a sign of strength on one's part so the article contradicts the conclusions being inferred.

https://www.facebook.com/111620082237861/posts/3085007674899072/

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by HigherEd: 12:28pm On May 09, 2020
Nice one

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by kinglee007(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2020
Lindaikeji wannabes. Hungry bloggers everywhere. They think it's every content they can use to drive traffic to their sites. Mtcheeeewwww

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by jared007: 12:43pm On May 09, 2020
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by delectablegyal(f): 12:47pm On May 09, 2020
bloggers wanna eat. awon "fake news" geng.

what is your take on the subject matter though? should church be opened or closed?

like for open

share for close

share your reason with me by quoting this post.

59 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by CodeTemplar: 12:55pm On May 09, 2020
OK.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by mayorall(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2020
Great

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by urchcoded(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
If you be pastor for Nigeria you gats fear oyedepo Lol. To digress a bit, winners chapel left an old site, and a pastor decided to use it as an advantage, so he put up a sign board there which says " why go far?" Which he aimed at diverting the winners members that live close to that location to his own church which he planned on starting soon. He quickly bought the land. Baba oyedepo heard of this and bought the whole area. The church closed down before it started grin
No try winners oh.

Don't quote me

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Dshocker(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
Pastors in Nigeria are criminals

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by igbowoman: 3:09pm On May 09, 2020
una no wan make e get invitations to shiloh and get his share of the loot

3 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Slawormir: 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

3 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by MoxxxxO123(m): 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
Nice idea
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ekensi01: 3:10pm On May 09, 2020
Then the always get back up plans. Nigerians for you
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Lee29: 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
Why do many Nigerians look for every opportunity to criticize successful Pastors?

Is it the high poverty rate in the country that is responsible for the envy, hatred, and constant criticism of successful people??

Bishop Oyedepo and other anointed men of God are one of the best thing to happen to Nigeria, Africa, and the world at large.

Someone that groomed Covenant University to be the best above government funded universities should be held in high esteem.

Nigeria will be great if we have 10 success-personified men like Bishop Oyedepo running the country at Federal and state levels.

152 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by MasterJayJay: 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
Every reasonable person knows the main message of the article. It wasn't directed to anyone in particular

It gave a clear difference between CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST and CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE.

CHURCH BUSINESS EMPIRE can be closed but CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST has never and will never be closed.
These gods of men are mocking God. Is God no longer omnipresent?
Why are they trying to make it appear that God only
dwells inside a church building?
This pandemic has shown the true colors of some of these folks.
Pathetic!

BTW, there is no difference between the bloggers using mischievous titles and the pastors who believe 5G causes covid-19 & Bill Gates is the master of the mark of the beast.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by schurley(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
These blockheads blogger wil just set fire on this country some day sad sad
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by obembet(f): 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
Wisdom is profitable

2 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by TheChameleon: 3:11pm On May 09, 2020
grin

Baba don get warning signal for spiritual world

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by ekestic1976(f): 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
What if it was directed at him? It's God speaking through you, bros and your opinion is refreshingly but strangely different. The empires are coming off the seams and I can foresee the end of "their" leaseholds.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by bliz123: 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
No one goes against his/her creator and gets a better end. (Proverbs). I don't understand these new found hatred against God's people as if they HV caused any harm to anything.

We have lived long enough on earth to know that no matter what you believe or spill, God is God.

Both pastors are correct on the narrative they are speaking from (at least we all understand simple English)

Ye are the church so you don't necessarily need a four Conner building to be one. ALSO encouragement and worshipping together has its own advantage. It's just like schooling at home or schooling at the four walls of a regular. It obviously has its advantages and disadvantages.

Indomie generation, I'm sorry for this arrogance towards the spiritual things, after all of all the know powers on earth ye serve none.

Just wait for the trial times and you will see the need for a supreme power. Sebi 13yrs dey commit sucide bah, and una be leaders of tomorrow, hmmm

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Fairview1: 3:12pm On May 09, 2020
Most Nigerian bloggers are part of the reason why ethnicity hatred and tribalism is on the rise. All b/cus of quest for traffic and they are constantly sowing the seed of discord in people's mind.

May Nigerian Bloggers get sense soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2020
Dshocker:
Pastors in Nigeria are criminals

I am asking that the court of heaven places a spotlight on you. If you have any faults or errors, may judgment be speedy and public. In Jesus name!

9 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by Dlewisi: 3:15pm On May 09, 2020
Okay!
The message remains thesame though cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by salbis(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2020
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace.
Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by 1beat(m): 3:15pm On May 09, 2020
directed not directed it dose not change what God is.

1 Like

Re: My Article Not Directed At Oyedepo - Poju Oyemade by opalu: 3:16pm On May 09, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olayide Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday (photos) / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers / Apostle Suleman "Revives Dead Baby" In Cameroon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.