Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter (91036 Views)

Is Teni A Virgin? - Wizkid Replies 'Anywhere I Enter No Close Again' / Teni Offers Money For Business Startup. Wizkid Replies. / Kill Yourself - Wizkid Replies Khloe Of BBNaija Over Baby Mama Money Hungry Hoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by BAILMONEY: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
ifnyioj22:
Wallahi Zan chi ubanka dabido!!
WALAHI I MUST BE BUHARI BROTHER FAgrin
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by yemzzy22(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
drink more water wu understand that nonsense up there two childish kids lolzzzz latest news afonga vs lalasticalala
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by BAILMONEY: 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

You will make a potent money ritual charm as your brain is brand new cos u have never used it before!

Your intestine, kidney and brain, pounded with black soap will do wonders
SKULL MINERgrin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by ominilongest(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
SteveMarvic:
undecided..what are u saying please
who cares if you don't understand... Are you wizkid? sad
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by macof(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
shadrach77:
Wizkid...a has been. The international artistes he is running after don't even give a hoot about him. What success has he made internationally? Òdè! cry
He's making waves in the US
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by chuksanambra: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:

You will make a potent money ritual charm as your brain is brand new cos u have never used it before!

Your intestine, kidney and brain, pounded with black soap will do wonders

Wrong. He's as useless as an eunuch's manhood.

The only thing useful in his life is his skin. It can be dried and used to make Koboko. At least, the Koboko would be used to flog foolish people like him.

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by agadez007(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
noetic5:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5510350_20170617085938_jpeg54421bdc4ae05f256edbc84158dfc1e7

na wa ohh..na dem sabi sha. remember the nake.d girl Wizkid showed on Twitter? see her uncensored pix HERE

oya vaseline crew oh
To whom it may concern
Pls,save your Data/Mb
do not click on this link

No uncensored pics there

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Emac34: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
ifnyioj22:
Wallahi Zan chi ubanka dabido!!
je ka sha ruwa
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by mikkypel(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
nototribalist:
I feel like slapping both of them. Wizkid should be more worried about important things​.

like now that buhari say make we no smoke outside again. That's an emergency issue for wizkid

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by ignis: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Davido is the master...
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Missfads(f): 11:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
na dem sabi. too much money is worrying them.

Hello Nairalanders. I need your help please...
Social Media is bringing people together to help one another. So do this for me...!

I am contesting for a wedding cake with other four aspiring couples

I needs your likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram because the winner will be determined from the one who has
the highest number of likes from the three social media.

I have been campaigning for likes, yet, I am not meeting up.

Help me like the pictures in this link to help me win.

Follow the links to like the pictures

Here are the links:
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1396189003752908&substory_index=0&id=115469595158195&refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BU8dHa5lqNl/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mixnbake/status/871584998922620928
Thank you.
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Wane2: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

For once I and Wizkid are on the same page....Davido is a local failure.

But same as Wizkid...he is even a greater failure, Davido was born in Atlanta, Georgia while he was born in Ojuelegba Shita.

They are both washed-up mediocres whose only talents are getting girls pregnant, sharing STIs and doing credit card fraud.

Now they're trying to use this fake beef to promote their fûcked up EPs. Don't be fooled and do not bother buying those crap music too.
For once you made sense and said nonsense all at once. These their drama is just stupid
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by gentle007(m): 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
I saw those tweets and they were not straight to anyone. It would have been better if we kept them that way.
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
THIS IS ONE OF THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE....it is trusted and working perfectly...i have tried it ....the screenshot is my evidence... just click the website below and register then follow the remaining steps
www.paid-to-read-email.com/?r=273138THIS IS ONE OF THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE....it is trusted and working perfectly...i have tried it ....the screenshot is my evidence... just click the website below and register then follow the remaining steps
www.paid-to-read-email.com/?r=273138
THIS IS ONE OF THE EASIEST WAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE....it is trusted and working perfectly...i have tried it ....the screenshot is my evidence... just click the website below and register then follow the remaining steps
www.paid-to-read-email.com/?r=273138

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Prinzyy: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But same as Wizkid...he is even a greater failure, Davido was born in Atlanta, Georgia while he was born in Ojuelegba Shita.

They are both washed-up mediocres whose only talents are getting girls pregnant, sharing STIs and doing credit card fraud.

Now they're trying to use this fake beef to promote their fûcked up EPs. Don't be fooled and do not bother buying those crap music too.
Lol.your always angry
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Who are they ?
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by paradigmshift(m): 11:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
0b100100111:
Lobatan!

I knew Wizzy was going to murder Davido

Dude got no chill....

Linda Ikeji and Skales can attest to the fact

big lie.
Linda ikeji fuk wizkid up.
Linda na boss

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have been observing you for a while now Sir and ai honestly believe you are very intelligent but choose to act this way.

Please, satisfy my curiosity, why is that?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by pablobellins(m): 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
So wizzy get mouth like this..... grin grin

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by oribi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Everybody know tekno writes davido songs davido is not talented wizkid is the real deal,davido na local champion,wizkid closer will win him a bet

na wah oooo no b every establish musician dey write him own music naaa and even your wizkid must I one time or the other done dat...
For me no of them has gotten a global appeal yet...
RIP FELA

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by paultogo: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
oshe11:
two kids nt botherd abt the MISSING ONE
Davido is a pork is time you start respecting Wizkid because is not your mate in anyway...
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by salford1: 11:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
wizkid try sha. its not beans to have drake or feat vyvz kartel on a track.
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by oribi(m): 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
macof:

If these guys attain FELA status we no go sleep again.. Thank God na just wave no b tsunami

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Kingking1: 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Online market Nigeria!
Do you have anything at all to sell?(anything!)
Are you looking to buy anything online; brand-new or fairly used?
Are you looking for a job or offering one?
Goobus has got you!
All for free!!!
Hurry now to www.goobus.com.ng
Goobus! For good business....Simplified shopping!

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Ugosample(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
macof:
No mind that mumu negro that you quoted. Where Wizkid has gotten to, Davido never reach am yet. On the international stage

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by iamkingzlee(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
All these rubbish again??
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by KENFERDYOORI(m): 12:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Even their fans aren't helping matters...
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by SamuelLoch: 12:06am On Jun 18, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I think they know what they are doing...they just doing the showbiz thing, giving their fans what they want to hear......in order to still stay relevant at all time..

C'mon these guyz are friends, they eat, drink and do stuff together....

Things like this they post on social media is to further popularise thier production outfits as well as names..dont be fooled. grin cheesy grin
chriskosherbal:
I think they know what they are doing...they just doing the showbiz thing, giving their fans what they want to hear......in order to still stay relevant at all time..

Things like this they post on social media is to further popularise thier production outfits as well as names..dont be fooled. grin cheesy grin
chriskosherbal:

you garrit!
Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by Bullhari007(m): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2017
in as much as I hates Davido's childish character and frequent flaunting of his father's wealth, I still see him as a better artist than this WizKid... he has hit better than his colleague (WizKid) , I can't even remembered last I heard WizKid song, all I do hear , he is in America doing collabor with Chris Brown, or he impregnate another baby mama... I'm never a fans of Davido but to say the truth the guy is a dope, he never do away with his grassroot, his humble beginning which is Nigeria, how of this Americans listens or watch Christ brown show not to talk of his errant boy WizKid... one thing about Americans they will alone appreciates and love their own, but if u want to sell your own idea to them u are on your own, if u say nah lie go ask ask Dbanj how far with Kenya west...

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter by davidif: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2017
pocohantas:
I never knew men fight each other o, I thought it's only women that hate themselves grin.

You dey mind this childish folks?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness / Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.