Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son (90982 Views)

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo / Why My Father-in-law Doesn’t Like Me — Mohbad’s Wife / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2023
What a beautiful family 👪.

What a sad loss.

Just imagine that this cute and handsome boy will be without a father for the rest of his life.

God gat you forever Liam.

All of us at MANNA got you too ❤️.

Rest in perfect peace Imole, AKA Mohbad

56 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2023
More from Mrs Wunmi Imole Mohbad...

(Yeah, they actually got married,
She ain't a baby mama has being said by many)

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2023
From inception we recognized Mohbad was a force to be reckoned with.
His music gave so many people love and light. Mohbad touched us all with his heartfelt lyrics, story telling, infectious smile and energy.
The news of his passing has left us with a permanent hole in our hearts.

From all of us at MANNA,

REST IN PERFECT PEACE IMOLE.

#OmoOlogo

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by iammo(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2023
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

What a big void his death would create for the whole family

Tupac was the MohBad of Cali, running his mouth, Snoop Dogg was the quite snitch Zenolensky who refused to speak when important , protecting his own life, Naira Marley is Surge Knight, Death Row Record is Marlian record, NDLEA are like the FBI working for illuminati

204 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by illicit(m): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2023
I will do his son a favour whenever wherever I meet him

130 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:
cry

His father also claimed MohBad was his best friend and he was very generous to him, his wife is also saying the same thing

What a big void his death would create for the whole family

It is all just so sad and emotional.

#TooYoungToDie

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
I will his son a favour whenever wherever I meet him
May God grant your heart desires illicit. 🙏

83 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by iammo(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2023
post=125821046:

It is all just so sad and emotional.

#TooYoungToDie

I pray his family doesn't get forgotten like that of Dagrin.. they need all the support they can get

56 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

I pray his family doesn't get forgotten like that of Dagrin.. they need all the support they can get
We pray so too.
This hits so bad.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by dominique(f): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

Dagrin's family were not forgotten, they were assisted by celebs on at least 2 different occasions yet they keep coming back to beg for more. For celebs to ignore them the last time they publicly came out to beg shows they're tired of the incessant begging. It's the public begging we see, only God knows how many times they privately reach out to those celebs. It's so sad that they lost a strong pillar in their family, that shouldn't mean they should turn themselves to serial beggers.

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by iammo(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:

Dagrin's family were not forgotten, they were assisted by celebs on at least 2 different occasions yet they keep coming back to beg for more. For celebs to ignore them the last time they publicly came out to beg shows they're tired of the incessant begging. It's the public begging we see, only God knows how many times they privately reach out to those celebs. It's so sad that they lost a strong pillar in their family, that shouldn't mean they should turn themselves to serial beggers.

While I don't support constant begging, but leaving behind a young kid for an old parent require constant money for upkeep, school fees and all, except they open a trust fund for the kid or start a business for the grand parents

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Omihanifa: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:03am On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

While I don't support constant begging, but leaving behind a young kid for an old parent require constant money for upkeep, school fees and all, except they open a trust fund for the kid or start a business for the grand parents
True this.
It's more because of the 5 month old cute baby boy.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by obiekunie01: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2023
illicit:
I will do his son a favour whenever wherever I meet him

akuko! Mouth action!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by OBTOREPA(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2023
Celebrity after death, is a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by JASONjnr(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2023
All of you creating threads to bump the front-page don't even have his tracks on your favourite playlist.

Especially this vulturegriller

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Eriggs: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2023
JASONjnr:
All of you creating threads to bump the front-page don't even have his tracks on your favourite playlist.

Especially this vulturegriller
Dis ipob pikin don come with him nonsense on Nairaland again.
Shame on you if this is all you have to say about Mohbad's painful exit.
Shame on you the 2nd time Jason scolari

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Eriggs: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2023
obiekunie01:
Ndi yollooba love themselves so much that they are killing each other, initiating their youths into occult and cultism for fame and mining their skulls!

What a love! cheesy
Another ipob spotted.
We see how your Igbos love your brothers so much, that they killed other tribesmen apart from your people

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by We4all: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2023
The woman should focus on raising her son and stop apportioning blames if there is no evidence that he was murdered.

There are millions of people who never had a father, but turned out well. There are others who did, but wished they never had any.

In my opinion, she should be mourning her partner and not ranting unnecessarily on social media.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by ItisWell22(f): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2023
The little boy is so cute. 🥹

May the Almighty comfort her. 🙏

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by DesChyko: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2023
Now that he is dead, his music is now topping different charts.

God abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by Pooly: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2023
see watin too much nollywood dey cause smh..
Omihanifa:
Let's leave emotions aside, the guy (mohbad) probably wanted fame and wealth, when it was time to pay the price he backed out maybe that's why they made his life miserable.

Have always suspected naija entertainment industry undecided so many dark things they go on for that place undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
iammo:

While I don't support constant begging, but leaving behind a young kid for a old parent require constant money for upkeep, school fees and all, except they open a trust fund for the kid or start a business for the grand parents

I know of someone who got widowed with 5 kids to cater for, the youngest was only a few months old. Today she's managing and training the children on her own, the oldest 2 already in higher institution and the baby soon to enter secondary school. Life happens to a lot of people yet they don't turn themselves into charity cases because they lost a breadwinner. Dagrin's family's incessant begging has turned them into nuisances to celebrities who once rallied round to support them.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by iammo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 16, 2023
dominique:

I know of someone who got widowed with 5 kids to cater for, the youngest was only a few months old. Today she's managing and training the children on her own, the oldest 2 already in higher institution and the baby soon to enter secondary school. Life happens to a lot of people yet they don't turn themselves into charity cases because they lost a breadwinner. Dagrin's family's incessant begging has turned them into nuisances to celebrities who once rallied round to support them.

Truly no excuse... Even Dagrin's case Olamide and Don Jazzy really tried

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by kingthreat(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2023
At this point, I need to ask what Mohbad did that made these people want to kill him.
In Africa, sometimes you just choosing to live your life and make your decisions will make earn you lifetime enemies.

11 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by b3llo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2023
Getting use to absence of a loved one is a great deal. It's not easy... I know what loss of a loved one means because I've been there and am back. May the Lord comfort you Madam Mohbad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by gaby(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
When he was alive and struggling with his depression, fears, and insecurities all these weren't beautiful.

We no get work for this country aswear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by falcon01: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2023
Make una no make me start typing unpleasant things oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by MrAgbako: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
Omihanifa:

bro nothing like juju or anything. Drug is fueling those hooligans like Sam Larry.
Those people take too much drugs. Look at olamide that said he doesn't do drugs but just cigarettes. Look at how fresh he looks. Look at those ones that do drugs even with their fat bank account still look sick and malnourished. I no wan mentions names. Drugs addiction is a huge problem. We have to admit that

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by HEBEI: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bloggers should let this guy's soul rest in peace.
Re: Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son by TechCapon(m): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2023
Una go milk this guy story dry. Una never tire for this matter?

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Xvideos Invites Chidinma Okeke After Her Leaked Sex Video / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.