Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why The Need To Be Grateful To God After All? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why The Need To Be Grateful To God After All? (223 Views)

"Glory To God!! We Did It Y'all! | 7 Friends Qualify As Doctors Against All Odds / Every Students Should Be Grateful For These Men / I Am Grateful For The N250 Gift- Uniport's Best Graduating Pediatrics Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Need To Be Grateful To God After All? by Fatherherokay(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2017
“It’s like my life is an experiment before God. I don’t even think He cares about me or my existence. Or is God’s existence we were told, a mere fairy tale? Despite all I have given to life; my prayers, my supplications, my persistence, hard labor, to mention a few; but see where I am today. I am still crawling and struggling with life when my contemporaries are flying. Things are everyday falling apart for me. I have given much to life than what I am and where I am today. Even people that, ordinarily, are not at my level are now far above me”. Why me? Why is life turning this way for me?” That was Kunle’s statement as I overheard.

I felt broken where I sat and I was going to ask myself the affirmation of the existence of God if life wouldn’t just give according to how we labored, worked and prayed. I was going to ask myself the significance of time and chance in the life of a man. I was going to question God and indirectly tell God life is not fair (But I was wrong also). Momentarily, my eyes flipped through on the headset I was holding in my hand. The left side just got spoiled few days after the right side spoiled. It was at this moment the answer to Kunle’s plight came to me, and I want you the reader to learn from this.

Few days ago, READ MORE http://www.ishopealive.com/2017/06/topic-145-why-need-to-be-grateful-to.html

(1) (Reply)

University Preparation And Study Skills Development Workshop - Tutormavens / DSDPS-200 Training Material - Pass DSDPS-200 Exam With Latest Dumps Questions / Clearing Of Containerize Goods From Seaports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.