Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,280 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

HOLY GHOST Is To God As The Spirit Of Man Is To Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HOLY GHOST Is To God As The Spirit Of Man Is To Man (352 Views)

RCCG Pastor Banishes 'Spirit Of Marlian' From Congregations' Children / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOLY GHOST Is To God As The Spirit Of Man Is To Man by cosiocan(m): 3:03am On Jun 18, 2017
THE HOLY GHOST is GOD THE FATHER's very Presence in us

HOLY GHOST IS NOT A THIRD PERSON OF GOD

HOLY GHOST is to God.
As the Spirit of Man is to Man.

1 Corinthians 2:11 KJV
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Man bears witness as well as the Spirit of God.

Romans 8:16 KJV
The Holy Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Jesus said that the Holy Ghost is the Spirit of His Father and His Father's Presence in Him.

John 8:16 KJV
And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
Matthew 10:20 KJV
For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Jesus said that the Holy Ghost is His Father's dwelling and working in him.

John 14:10 KJV
The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Re: HOLY GHOST Is To God As The Spirit Of Man Is To Man by joe4real12: 6:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Ghost
Sounds scary...

(1) (Reply)

6 Great Hymnists Of All Time / Israelites 600+ Laws, Logical To Conclude Slaves Out Of Egypt Formulated Them? / The Creative Realm(4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.