Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo (62754 Views)

Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:

What good has their useless unity brought us my Yoruba muslim brother?
You Igbo and the Hausa have no different when we are talking of "biggotry".I have lived in the North for yrs,i also lived in the East for yrs,but you Igbo case was even worst than this so called hausa,you Igbo are ethnic and religious bigot to the extreme,hausa's case was most apparent becos they are emotional. Besides,when are we having Igbo christain and Igbo muslim.No wonder u are very fond of fighting yourself in religious line despite the fact that u are practising thesame religion but different denomination.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by CioAngels(f): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
This is a very good news to hear if we should believe them. Pa buhari, get well soon. Am very sure abba kyari is one of those that is disgraced to face his own job description.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by malakus(m): 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
nice
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Dollabiz: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
From.london
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by DieBuhari: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
olajizz01:
You Igbo and the Hausa have no different when we are talking of "biggotry".I have lived in the North for yrs,i also lived in the East for yrs,but you Igbo case was even worst than this so called hausa,you Igbo are ethnic and religious bigot to the extreme,hausa's case was most apparent becos they are emotional. Besides,when are we having Igbo christain and Igbo muslim.No wonder u are very fond of fighting yourself in religious line despite the fact that u are practising thesame religion but different denomination.
Epistle of a pained Yoruba muslim

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by able20(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mtoluwase:
Which buhari
Naa the question wey I won ask b/4.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by madampresident(f): 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
I'm now fully convinced that the worst has befallen Nigeria. If the President is dead, please respect our intelligence and tell us the truth. We are not fools.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Jelal0007:
Just like urs doesn't surprise me either. Dunce!!!!
e pain am! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by yewawa: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
May God grant you divine healing my dear president
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by IdeyFindWife: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
President that cannot give speech but relays well wishes through his wife. Is that one a president?

If he really has the interests of Nigerians at heart he should have resigned long ago.

Telling us super story about refusing to sign documents.

Nonsense.

But the Motherfurkers are hailing him!

Hailing a man who's tactically passing the buck to his deputy after contributing to the mess on ground and soiling himself.with mediocrity.

Why e nor go dey refuse files when his brain has gone into hibernation-mode since teytey?!

Na count-down to final ShutDown hin dey now!
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by sshalom(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Until a leader rises above the allure and adulation of psycho-fancy, he will remain at the bottom of the greatest height possible. I like the sound of this report - if indeed it is true!
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Charly68: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
I know this Baba get no time for flippancy issues ..he is too disciplined to undermined his own Government . Carry go Baba!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Jelal0007(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
e pain am! cheesy
This guy get mental issue sha. SMH
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by gaskiyamagana: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mtoluwase:
Which buhari
Buhari who will not compromise indivisible and corruption free Nigeria, no matter what anybody says.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by 2016easy2017: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
see the goodness in having true GOD-fearing Muslim or christian in helms of affair.i will vote osinbajo for president anytime he wants. unlike the previous Paul turned Saul and even turned devil himself past V.P. who even called osinbajo to teach him his antics but being a TRUE MAN OF GOD., REFUSED TO MEET THE DEVIL.
CONTINUE OSINBAJO, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT RELIGION IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BUT THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE.you'll one day reap it
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by 2016easy2017: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
see the goodness in having true GOD-fearing Muslim or christian in helms of affair.i will vote osinbajo for president anytime he wants. unlike the previous Paul turned Saul and even turned devil himself past V.P. who even called osinbajo to teach him his antics but being a TRUE MAN OF GOD., REFUSED TO MEET THE DEVIL.
CONTINUE OSINBAJO, YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT RELIGION IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BUT THOSE WHO PRETEND TO BE.you'll one day reap it
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by 2016easy2017: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
[color=#006600]see the goodness in having true GOD-fearing Muslim or christian in helms of affair.i will vote osinbajo for president anytime he wants. unlike the previous Paul turned Saul and even turned devil himself past V.P. who even called osinbajo to teach him his antics but being a TRUE MAN OF GOD., REFUSED TO MEET THE DEVIL.
[/color]
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by darkckUSA: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
The three good presidents Nigeria has ever had for now will always be Abacha, Yaradua and Buhari... these three men were not allowed to complete their works.. One day historians are going to judge....
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by darkckUSA: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
olajizz01:

I cannot even understand your useless rantings.. go and sleep. Mumu!
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by yahmohy27: 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mtoluwase:
Which buhari
The one you are being afraid of
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by yahmohy27: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
NothingDoMe:
President that cannot give speech but relays well wishes through his wife. Is that one a president?

If he really has the interests of Nigerians at heart he should have resigned long ago.

Telling us super story about refusing to sign documents.

Nonsense.

Number ONE enemy spotted
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
darkckUSA:

Sorry,pained flattino,hypocrite of the highest order.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:

Epistle of a pained Yoruba muslim
I want you to counteract my listed fact,fattino aka lost jew,stop beaten about the bush lost jew.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by olajizz01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
darkckUSA:

sorry lost jew,i have forgotten that what i wrote beyond your comprehension.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Gamusgamus: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
kahal29:
• Shuts out ministers, presidential aides
• Meets with only First Lady

From his recuperation room in London, President Muhammadu Buhari, has reportedly been resisting attempts by some government officials, including ministers to undermine Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, The Nation can now reveal.

He has refused to see such officials who sneak to the United Kingdom with files for his signature, it was gathered yesterday.

Buhari, authoritative government sources said, rejected the files and asked the affected government functionaries to take all documents and issues to Acting President Osinbajo.

He has also refused to grant audience to ministers and some presidential aides who indicated interest to see him.

But the President met with First Lady Aisha during her recent trip to London, contrary to social media reports.

Sources said the President insisted that his administration runs one Presidency and since there is an Acting President in place, any attempt to create a division by anyone will not be tolerated.

It was gathered that one of the delegations that went on a futile trip to see Buhari returned to Abuja on Wednesday a few hours to the signing of the 2017 Budget by the Acting President.

It was learnt that during the failed trips, some files and documents were taken to the President ostensibly for his perusal and approval, but he refused to act on them.

In line with his belief in due process, the President directed that all files and documents be made available to the Acting President.

A top source said: “Despite the fact that he is fast recuperating, the President has tried as much as possible to stick to one presidency.

“He has refused to see some government officials who went to London to see him instead of being at their desks to work. He also returned all files and documents to those who brought them to London.

“The President gave stern instructions that all files, documents and issues needing decisions should be taken to the Acting President. He does not want a divided government. Buhari is living up to his Spartan discipline.

“He has restricted audience to two or three personal aides with him in London. This is why there are no leaks associated with his first medical trip this time around.”

The source added: “Those involved in taking files and documents to London had their ego deflated. Since their return from the various shuttles, they have been trying to curry the favour of the Acting President or cooperate with him. They did not know that intelligence report had exposed their antics.

“And the truth is that the President has been speaking with the Acting President.”

On the controversy surrounding the visit of the First Lady to London, the source said: “As a matter of fact, the First Lady, met with the President without any encumbrances.

“Any story to the contrary is false. There is enough evidence to prove that she met with her husband. No one prevented her.

“Some people came out with the rumour because the President has limited contact with them this time around because of leaks during his last trip.

“Some of those who visited the President during the initial shuttle for medical care turned out to feed Nigerians with false information on his health.

“It became necessary to restrict access to two of three aides. Not everyone with the President in London is allowed to see or meet with him. Ministers and government officials have been shut out too.

“The declaration of the First Lady that the President was pleased with the conduct and performance of the Acting President was at the prompting of her husband to checkmate those who indulge in flying to London for unnecessary consultations and approvals.”

The Director of Information to the Wife of the President, Suleiman Haruna yesterday insisted that “Hajiya Aisha met and spent some time with the President. I even issued a statement on this.”

Haruna’s statement had read in part: “Wife of the President, Mrs. Aisha Muhammadu Buhari returned from the UK, where she went to visit her husband, who is on medical leave.

“Mrs. Buhari, on arrival, conveyed the appreciation of the President to Nigerians over their constant prayers and said he will soon be with them as he is recuperating fast.

“Mrs. Buhari called on Nigerians to continue to be strong in the face of challenges and to support the Federal Government in implementing the agenda for which they were elected.”

‘Mr. President thanked the acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo for his loyalty and called on Nigerians to continue to support the acting President in his effort to actualize the mandate of the All Progressives’ Congress (APC),’ she said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-rejects-files-orders-aides-meet-osinbajo/
Very good cover up
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by immazion972: 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
just a day after #buhari absentee president trendy on Twitter APC and cabals have brought a story to confused us una try
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by immazion972: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
vannessa7:

Yoruba's have a saying that the wicked is to be begged and cajoled so we can live in peace, good to know your dad taught you to insult elders and people that can help you advance, I always knew the habit of igbo insulting and hating is due to the training they are getting behind closed doors at home. you will soon find out those you are insulting have the power to keep you down and frustrate all your efforts at political success and your Biafra actualisation. you just need to apply your brain a little to know you guys are just shooting yourself in the leg by all this hating and e-confrontations. keep on making enemies. igbeyin lo ma ye oloku ada, the man with d dull cutlass will only wise up or understand at the end, (when everyone must have left him at the farm after they finish cutting their own portion of the grass)
we are not counting on Yoruba's to achieve Biafra cos they are betrayals
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Oluwaremythe(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:

see..thunder fire dat ur stupid tribalistic igbotic brain..amen.
wereee,like ur poppa can do better than buhari if he ever had d chance to get there.
gerrout!!!!!
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by aribisala0(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
peeps4u:
Many Nigerians are ignorant. See how they are praising Buhari as if he did something phenomenal. I even doubt this report.
Buhari has transferred power before he left, there is no way he would have still be acting as president in London. Who, in his right senses, will bypass acting president and take files to London for Buhari to sign when it was even Osinbajo that signed the budget since he is the acting president?

Presently, Buhari can not act in any presidential capacity until he comes back home and writes National assembly of his return to office.

This report should be dropped in the trash bin.
Yes oooo ignorance everywhere. Thank God for blessing Nigeria with you the wise and knowledgeable one. We are lucky to have you
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by reuben79: 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
DieBuhari:

pls stop mention yoruba muslim ok....if u want to mention yoruba,mention it directly ok.both muslim and christians yorubas were one.pls don't seperate us.......yorubas ar nt igbos who always diffr betw anambra,enugu and imo.....yoruba ar one igbo mine ur business
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by NothingDoMe: 8:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

But the Motherfurkers are hailing him!

Hailing a man who's tactically passing the buck to his deputy after contributing to the mess on ground and soiling himself.with mediocrity.

Why e nor go dey refuse files when his brain has gone into hibernation-mode since teytey?!

Na count-down to final ShutDown hin dey now!
Sure they will hail him and he will listen to them. He loves to be hailed as the great corruption fighter even if he fails at every other thing.

Whom the gods want to destroy dey first make deaf.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Bimpe29: 9:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shame on the sycophants. Nice of PMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Visits To Obasanjo Turned To Rally / Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.