Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,317 members, 7,957,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo (63004 Views)

Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats / Election Shift: Governor Sani Bello Orders Aides To Return Mobilisation Funds / Olu Of Warri, Emami Meet Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by luluman: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Y is a motion to impeach him not on heat yet? Useless north ruled country
Why don't you make the move first.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by UwaBuPawPaw: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
luluman:
Why don't you make the move first.
my voice don't count in d zoo... Y are those up there sleeping about it...too bad d north is riding on all.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by BeardedMeat(m): 10:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Yes
Waoh grin. That must be during the last administration. I dare you post the current one?
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by Oblang(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
He has d most genuine breach of Constitution
Away from office since forever
Inactive governance
E.t.c

If not against d Constitution...It ought to be added

Every conditions was met b4 he left office. He handed over power....
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by LionDeLeo: 12:29am On Jun 19, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Waoh grin. That must be during the last administration. I dare you post the current one?

Present administration, not the past.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Oblang:

Every conditions was met b4 he left office. He handed over power....
hmm..ok
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
Y is a motion to impeach him not on heat yet? Useless north ruled country

Because there's nowhere in our constitution that says sick President should be impeached...

Now go and learn before you type your comment..
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Hunger wan finish the Nation and her staff na fast fast den take collect this infamous dirty PR propaganda to feed the public.

Until they rise up and make a direct report of what the dead body in Rondom said, I will keep sending roses at Ashatu's home and appealing and applying at the same time for an opportunity to conquer her in 'Za oza room’ .

You guys always cry of hunger and am yet to see people dead on the street because of hunger...

Hahha Well lazy wailing wailers always cry of hunger when no free money anymore from the center..

Go and work..
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

Bubu is no more, go and rest…..

Aisha is mine forever!
By the time I'm done with Ashatu is za oza room she will regret all Bubu's smelling mouth and body odor she has to endure for many years.

As for Nigeria, we have just pushed the gear 5 in reverse. Enjoy your poverty!

LOL i can bet my life none from your entire lineage can afford someone like Aisha hand in marriage..
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:

So the terrible prices of commodities in the market is not enough 'something wrong’ for you?

You people are not fearing God!

So Buhari was the cause of economy meltdown that affect all oil producing states?

It also started in South Africa recently i guess Buhari is the reason behind that too..

Please who is behind your Family not being able to match with Davido's Family Standard of life? Buhari abi?
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2017
God bless PMB, Those aides are useless.
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by UwaBuPawPaw: 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
bashydemy:

Because there's nowhere in our constitution that says sick President should be impeached...

Now go and learn before you type your comment..
not only sick but so inefficient
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by denko(m): 2:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
You what to hammer ur mama age mate
CHIJIOKE1314:
Hunger wan finish the Nation and her staff na fast fast den take collect this infamous dirty PR propaganda to feed the public.

Until they rise up and make a direct report of what the dead body in Rondom said, I will keep sending roses at Ashatu's home and appealing and applying at the same time for an opportunity to conquer her in 'Za oza room’ .
Re: Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo by bashydemy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
UwaBuPawPaw:
not only sick but so inefficient

No matter what you call it, Still no where in our constitution that says he should be impeached..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ejike Mbaka Disappeared And Reappeared In A Motorcade / Coronavirus, Lateef Raheem Burial: '50 Policemen, Others Attended’ - Abiodun / Yemi Osinbajo Sighted At Reddington Hospital - The Boss Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.