Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) (55500 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by respect80(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
God bless the Lion of Ubima

Happy birthday Sir..may you be a blessing forever to all your generation
May the indelible marks you've made in our democracy be forever remembered.

Long live the Lion of Niger Delta. Long live the face of leadership Long live the Lion of the Niger Delta.
I just hope you have asked God to bless you this morning
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
eternalcity:
I am also a Lion of the Niger Delta.
Congratulations "Blood"
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
tulus:
Why is he not comfortable?fear dey d guy eyes true true.
That's what I love. And thanks to Nyesom Wike for making Amaechi feel like a "visitor" in Rivers state. cool
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by ddjay: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
CplusJason:
Let's just call him the "Dolphin" of Niger Delta. cool
we don cry finish, ayah
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abagworo:

Jonathan struck 1st before he was humbled. Jonathan's downfall has more to do with his wife Patience than Amaechi,Buhari and Obama.
Maybe that's what you think. But in reality, what you just say is very far from the what really happened.
Was his wife also behind the introduction of Bokoharam, Chibok Scam and the refusal of America to sell arms to GEJ adminstration to fight BH? The same America under Obama sold arms to Nigeria after the removal of GEJ?

I beg leave the innocent mama peace out of her husband's downfall.

We know the real people behind it.
Nemesis have already started its journey towards them.
It began with Obama. Yes, his candidate couldn't succeed him even though he (Obama) desired it so much.
I won't say anything about Buhari. We all know the story.
As for Amechi and the rest, their turn is coming.
All the people that pull GEJ down based on falsehood will not escape their share of the punishment that nemesis have to offer them.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
amazon14:

Nna i don laff soteeee I come fall, you no kill pesin, but na u get am weee wel
grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
ddjay:

we don cry finish, ayah
Dolphins are peaceful, friendly and "helpful"

That's GEJ for you.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by joe120120(m): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Boseme or what u call ur self u don't have work
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Seems Amaechi is not romantic. ..if it's Wike guess we would have seen pictures of him and wife pecking, displaying romantic gestures..looooolll...Amaechi try and be romantic nahhhh...it's your birthday
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Ohwojero: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
I love this man,no matter what?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by wristbangle: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
This country eh! This one got me so weak to comment grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Well it looks like sh!t, but i bet it's delicious.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by adellam16(f): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
broseme:
Former Governor of Rivers State and Minister of Transportation and leader of APC in Rivers State & South South Rotimi Amaechi last night held a 52nd birthday dinner party at Aztech Arcum Event Centre, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.In attendance were his wife Dame Judith Rotimi Amaechi and friends.See photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/photos-from-amaechi-52nd-birthday.html?m=1
Ugly Cake
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by moderatedguy: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
How this guy take be 52yrs... .....Kuaruption Buhari must hear
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
52?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Jungleluv5: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
You are highly unwell
You are completely sick too
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by sshalom(m): 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
The cake depicts the moniker - Lion of Ubiaja!

People nor go kill us for Nigeria. grin grin grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Lion cake with Lizard Amechi..smh

The Motherfurking bakers and other sycophants must be crazy to call a turn-coat snitching Judas a lion!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by ajokebelle(f): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
jadakiss213:
Happy Birthday Beautiful

Thanks a lot. XOXO
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by davidque007(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
This cake is hideous looking
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Quinn22(f): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Who no go fear that kind tin sad
Martin0:
hahahahah fear fear baby I wanna see ya mummy puuu
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Feej: 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
What makes Amaechi the lion of Niger Delta, how many percentage has he won for APC. He is just a noise maker.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Quinn22:
Who no go fear that kind tin sad
I nor join ooo
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by nwobueze: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
he claimed to be a lion hahahahahah,when he can not win ishi bambe in his home town ubima.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, I see fear in his eyes. cheesy

LIONS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Tom Ateke.

2. Tompolo.

3. Asari Dokubo.

4. James Ibori.

5. God's will Akpabio.

6. Nyesom Wike.

7. My humble self wink

LIZARDS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Amaechi

2. Rotimi Ameachi

3. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi

Lmao grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 10:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
God bless the Lion of Ubima

Happy birthday Sir..may you be a blessing forever to all your generation

May the indelible marks you've made in our democracy be forever remembered.

Long live the Lion of Niger Delta.
Long live the face of leadership
Long live the Lion of the Niger Delta.

And LONG LIVE THE MUFASA OF UBIMA LANDgrin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 1:19am On Jun 19, 2017
...ROTIMI IS A LIVING WARRIOR. They could do to him what they did to Marshal Harry
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by HammyJ(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lion dat couldn't win his own state n hometown. No 1 dares 2tk God's glory. Only God is the Lion of the tribe of Judah, his downfall has just begun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.