Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) (55502 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With Childhood Photo / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday Today / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2017
nengibo:

Na ur sister bake d cake
ajuju
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by checkolatunji: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Just love this man

The guy really torment cry cry Patience and her husband and in the end the guy won.

HBD Sire
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by MrIcredible: 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
[s]
CplusJason:
Lol, I see fear in his eyes. cheesy

LIONS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Tom Ateke.

2. Tompolo.

3. Asari Dokubo.

4. James Ibori.

5. God's will Akpabio.

6. Nyesom Wike.

7. My humble self wink

LIZARDS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Amaechi

2. Rotimi Ameachi

3. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi
[/s]
No be only your humble self, na your nonentity self.
Rubbish
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 9:48am On Jun 18, 2017
MrIcredible:
[s][/s]
No be only your humble self, na your nonentity self.
Rubbish
K.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Niceiroko: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Morrihz:
42 years old? My brother you don't know Amaechi. How old will you be before you become the governor of a state? When was he the governor? Think before you talk, don't allow your hatred for someone to disrupt your reasoning
I don't hate him either. I am only saying he should be above that age. You are rather the one sounding like a knocking engine.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by no1madman(m): 10:15am On Jun 18, 2017
Our money! Our cake
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by kitan2015(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
How come the cake looks like shrine
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Kestolove:
the man dat chased goodluck out of aso rock..happy bday to u sir
It was Obama through Buhari that removed GEJ from Aso Vila because GEJ said NO to his (Obama's) Gay marriage agenda. Amachi did very little or nothing. He (Amechi's) little effort was just well timed

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Kestolove:
the man dat chased goodluck out of aso rock..happy bday to u sir
are you sure of gris?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

It was Obama through Buhari that removed GEJ from Aso Vila because GEJ said NO to his (Obama's) Gay marriage agenda. Amachi did very little or nothing. He (Amechi's) little effort was just well timed
you said oooo My bro..... Even the Rivers state what was the outcome ...look at the ré run
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by jadakiss213(m): 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
ajokebelle:

Lol
Thanks alot dear.
Happy Birthday Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 11:17am On Jun 18, 2017
nnaemekanwachuk:
you said oooo My bro..... Even the Rivers state what was the outcome ...look at the ré run
Yes, Buhari failed in Rivers State. And Buhari himself knows it. The only reason why Amechi is being considered by Buhari is because of the Rivers State money Amechi spent for APC and wasted for Rivers State.

I'm sorry to say this, but Amechi is the biggest fool in Niger Delta. No matter the situation, no Northerner will do what he did against his own brother.

Because of this his (Amechi) action, we hate him in Rivers State. In fact, the whole Niger Deltans now hate Amechi with an everlasting hatred!

An hatred that will go down in history and live long even after Amechi is dead.

The nemesis that will follow Amechi is still in the gym doing press ups
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 11:23am On Jun 18, 2017
kitan2015:
How come the cake looks like shrine
That's the ugliest cake I've ever seen in my life.

The cake is actually trying to scare me... grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
jerryBoss1:

All the lions you mention including yourself na cowards imagine just buhari(0ld sickman) the scare them imagine them when the see whistle how they'll run and Asari never k33p to his words or cat cut his tongue #OneNation #OneNIGERIA .
K.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CosmicJames(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2017
checkolatunji:
Just love this man

[s]The guy really torment cry cry Patience and her husband and in the end the guy won.
[/s]

HBD Sire
He didn't torment anybody and HE WON NOTHIN!
He was just being a big fool.

Which northerner will do what he did to his own brother?

Think about it
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by pally123: 11:39am On Jun 18, 2017
The lion na for the cake e end!
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by tulus(f): 11:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Why is he not comfortable?fear dey d guy eyes true true.

LIONS OF NIGER DELTA
1. Tom Ateke.
2. Tompolo.
3. Asari Dokubo.
4. James Ibori.
5. God's will Akpabio.
6. Nyesom Wike.
7. My humble self wink

LIZARDS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Amaechi
2. Rotimi Ameachi
3. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi [/quote]
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Lion ko, pussycat ni. shocked shocked
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by eternalcity(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2017
CplusJason:

LIONS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Tom Ateke.

2. Tompolo.

3. Asari Dokubo.

4. James Ibori.

5. God's will Akpabio.

6. Nyesom Wike.

7. My humble self wink

LIZARDS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Amaechi

2. Rotimi Ameachi

I am also a Lion of the Niger Delta.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
CosmicJames:

Yes, Buhari failed in Rivers State. And Buhari himself knows it. The only reason why Amechi is being considered by Buhari is because of the Rivers State money Amechi spent for APC and wasted for Rivers State.

I'm sorry to say this, but Amechi is the biggest fool in Niger Delta. No matter the situation, no Northerner will do what he did against his own brother.

Because of this his (Amechi) action, we hate him in Rivers State. In fact, the whole Niger Deltans now hate Amechi with an everlasting hatred!

An hatred that will go down in history and live long even after Amechi is dead.

The nemesis that will follow Amechi is still in the gym doing press ups

Jonathan struck 1st before he was humbled. Jonathan's downfall has more to do with his wife Patience than Amaechi,Buhari and Obama.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by ddjay: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
CplusJason:

LIONS OF NIGER DELTA
1. Tom Ateke.
2. Tompolo.
3. Asari Dokubo.
4. James Ibori.
5. God's will Akpabio.
6. Nyesom Wike.
7. My humble self wink

LIZARDS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Amaechi
2. Rotimi Ameachi
wey u put goodluck Jonathan
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by j0rdannkyle: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
This certainly takes the cake(pun intended) for being the ugliest cake ever
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by sanpipita(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hope whosoever designed this nonsense called cake was not paid.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by amazon14: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
CplusJason:

LIONS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Tom Ateke.

2. Tompolo.

3. Asari Dokubo.

4. James Ibori.

5. God's will Akpabio.

6. Nyesom Wike.

7. My humble self wink

LIZARDS OF NIGER DELTA

1. Amaechi

2. Rotimi Ameachi

Nna i don laff soteeee I come fall, you no kill pesin, but na u get am weee wel
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's 52nd Birthday Cake Is Lion-Like (Photos) by CplusJason: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
ddjay:

wey u put goodluck Jonathan
Let's just call him the "Dolphin" of Niger Delta. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Uses One Vehicle To Campaign For Both PDP And APC In Adamawa (Video) / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.