Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins (459 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Paul Okoye And Anita Welcome Twins In The US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by edunwablog: 6:12am On Jun 18, 2017
According to E! News, multiple sources close to the Carter household have confirmed that she has given birth to her twins with husband, Jay Z in L.A. More details later! Congratulations to Jay Z, Beyoncé and Blue Ivy
more at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/06/waoooo-beyonce-and-jay-z-welcome-twins.html

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by suso(m): 6:19am On Jun 18, 2017
I will have mine when am rich too
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Fp all the way grin grin

Eku ewu Omo o!

When is your naming ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by NwaAmaikpe: 6:37am On Jun 18, 2017
They should name them Cain and Abel.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Congratulations oo.. Iya ibeji
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
suso:
I will have mine when am rich too
I can't help but laugh at your words grin
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Satanic Couple
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z Welcome Twins by SirElaw(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2017
Like them out hate them, these two are doing fantastically good for themselves. Abeg celebrate greatness joor.

(1) (Reply)

Hit Or Miss? Check Out This Tiwa Savage Outfit (photo) / Wizkid Shares Album Cover For His Sound From The Other Side Ep / 5 Hilarious Things Nigerians Who Loan Friends Money Can Relate With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.