Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Tecno L9plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno L9plus (1234 Views)

Tecno L9plus Is Total Rubbish, Here Are My Observations / 13 Things You Need To Know About The Tecno L9plus / Tecno L9plus: Full Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno L9plus by bigman5(m): 6:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Hello nairalanders , please help a new brother in the house . I want to buy a new phone and i saw tecno L9plus and I like it. please I need advice from someone who has used the phone or is currently using the phone ,and also someone who know about the phone. Just know things I should expect from the phone and the price rang. Thanks in advance.
Re: Tecno L9plus by Behankey(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
This man d4daymoo got his L9 Plus after recommendations from people here. And he's loving it.
Re: Tecno L9plus by shedy03(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2017
bigman5:
Hello nairalanders , please help a new brother in the house . I want to buy a new phone and i saw tecno L9plus and I like it. please I need advice from someone who has used the phone or is currently using the phone ,and also someone who know about the phone. Just know things I should expect from the phone and the price rang. Thanks in advance.
tecno l9 plus is ok, but personally i will go for infinix 3.
tecno l9 plus is 50k while infinix note 3 is 55k(jumia price).
tecno l9 plus comes with 5000mah battery, infinix note 3 comes with 4500mah(difference of 500mah, cant be noticed in reality).
tecno l9 plus comes with a quadcore processor, infinix note 3 comes with octacore processor(obviously, infinix note 3 will be smooth).
tecno l9 plus comes with screen resolution of 720 x 1280p 244ppi, while infinix note 3 comes with 1080 x 1920 pixels 368ppi.(infinix note 3 would have crystal clear display).
you be the judge.
Re: Tecno L9plus by Freelancerx: 11:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Depends on what you want in the phone. 5000mah battery and a 6 inches screen is a good one for the L9 Plus. And of course, it runs on the latest android version 7.0
Re: Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Behankey:
This man d4daymoo got his L9 Plus after recommendations from people here. And he's loving it.

very true bro. It is a power house. My colleagues at work are always jealous
Re: Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 15, 2017
bigman5:

The only but is the absence of 4G, so if you are not a 4G man like me (cos i believe 4G is overrated), just go for it.
Re: Tecno L9plus by Behankey(m): 3:42am On Jul 16, 2017
D4Daymoo:

very true bro. It is a power house. My colleagues at work are always jealous
That's good. Spread the gospel sir. Tecno should make you a L9 Plus ambassador wink
Re: Tecno L9plus by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Behankey:
That's good. Spread the gospel sir. Tecno should make you a L9 Plus ambassador wink

I pray so o! Abeg connect me if you have their contact

(1) (Reply)

Upgrade Infinix Hot S To Android 7.0 / You Won't believe What D'banj Did Today / Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Phones(international Version) For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.