Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Happy Father's Day - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Father's Day (9313 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi Family, Wife And Children Celebrate Father's Day / Happy Father's Day To All Roman Catholic Church Fathers / Happy Father's Day To The Entire Catholic Fathers All Over The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Father's Day by ucnwafor(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
happy fathers day 2 my aged popcy, i really appreciate u dad
Re: Happy Father's Day by ucnwafor(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Platinumay post=57621976]My brother sent just N200 in an envelope from Lagos, mum was mad that it's such an insult, it was only dad that quickly understood the message that things were being tough for him over there and start running around. Dad will always go extra miles to make his children happy, worked tirelessly even in his old age to give us the best. I could remember on our way to farm one day, my dad was dancing while some university guys were singing and making merry during a football match and he turned to me and said "one day my children too will go to the university" U were not opportuned to see those moments dad. I gained admission into Aquinas college then, while it seems difficult on to how we could raise the school fee, my dad was so confident even without a naira in the account, sold what could be sold, worked extra hours and I was able to join my mates in the college. If I cannot reciprocate ur attitudes towards my own children then would consider myself a failure. U were gon cool[quote author=Platinumay post=57621976]My brother sent just N200 in an envelope from Lagos, mum was mad that it's such an insult, it was only dad that quickly understood the message that things were being tough for him over there and start running around. Dad will always go extra miles to make his children happy, worked tirelessly even in his old age to give us the best. I could remember on our way to farm one day, my dad was dancing while some university guys were singing and making merry during a football match and he turned to me and said "one day my children too will go to the university" U were not opportuned to see those moments dad. I gained admission into Aquinas college then, while it seems difficult on to how we could raise the school fee, my dad was so confident even without a naira in the account, sold what could be sold, worked extra hours and I was able to join my mates in the college. If I cannot reciprocate ur attitudes towards my own children then would consider myself a failure. U were gon
Re: Happy Father's Day by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrImole:

No, I'm a man...

"Your queen has not stopped crying..."

I was referring to my mum.

Ohh! Okay.Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Happy Father's Day by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
I love you dad even though we no gree
Re: Happy Father's Day by Amarabae(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Fathers Sunday to all Methodist Fathers including my lovely father, and also shoutout to the father of my son.
I love this two men in my life.
Re: Happy Father's Day by Giel: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Father's Day by AjiChris(f): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
daroz:
Happy Father's day to my Honourable dad and also to myself, on behalf of my lovely Daughters.

But how come Everyday is Father's and Mother's day?
I am not understanding .
am confused either,sumone shud help with explanation
Re: Happy Father's Day by Yimmicks: 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day by toseen7: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Giel:

kiss kissHappy birthday dear kiss,

Thank you dear, smiley
You're Awesome! smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day by bellenornor(f): 2:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy fathers' day to my daddy. It's been 3months since you left us.. I miss u eternally
Re: Happy Father's Day by Giel: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Happy Father's Day by toseen7: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
Giel:

kiss kiss Enjoy your day.
smiley smiley smiley S smiley smiley M smiley smiley V smiley smiley smiley
Re: Happy Father's Day by Giel: 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
toseen7:

smiley smiley smiley S smiley smiley M smiley smiley V smiley smiley smiley

what does this mean?
Re: Happy Father's Day by toseen7: 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Giel:

what does this mean?
lol, guess....

1 Like

Re: Happy Father's Day by afamjb: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Kennitrust post=57626636][/quote] fine boy... This ur pic fine well well.. How market na?
Re: Happy Father's Day by aysnoopy(m): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2017
canalily:
are you the son of Evansundecided
ask me one more time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pastor Anita Oyakhilome! / Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Can One Go A Day Without Sinning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.