Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) (99868 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evans and family, including his mother and father MUST rot in JAILED.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Guestlander: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
jagugu88li:
Wrong assumption.

We know Evans has done whatever the media claims he has said he did. Amen. The stupidity of the entire country's focus on Evans is that just yesterday, the police together the chiefs and the cults had a meeting which will yield what? Because me and you both know...... it was useless. Instead of taking them all at once tongue. That move gave the cults an upper hand.

Did you read that write up? The Vanguard representative told Evans that his time was up and that he will now pay for his crimes......that's a crime on its own. It goes to show that the police together with the bloggers are nitwits. A media personality does not convict, they report. A case of this calibre (as potrayed) normally has as less interviews as possible. They are prolonging so as to be given glory..... unnecessarily.

It is their job to catch criminals. Job welldone. Move on to the next

The media and the public interest in the Evans case is not misplaced what I disagree with is the quality of what is being reported.
I agree with you that Evans is not convicted of anything yet. But, that is absolutely not a reason to kill the story.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by mildflame: 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Everything that the mother have should be left alone..
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Evans should face the music alone...
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..
Evans is mature so every decision he makes is his own doing.

Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins.....OGA mind ur language
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Ohwojero: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nawa oh
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..

Then it is not also a crime for the house built for his wife and children confiscated, since it is not a crime for a father to fend and provide shelter for his children.

No wonder someone once said that " if you must steal in Nigeria, steal from the government or steal very big".

If you you steal petty things or commit petty crimes; you will not be "pitied" but given jungle justice.

If you steal from government or steal big like our leaders or Evans' types; you will be a hero and tagged innocent until priven guilty.

Selective justice is not a problem of our leaders but the followers....

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very many mansions built by people from the land of rising sun are proceed of illicit activities. Many of the so called supermarket you see in Lagos are proceed of armed robberies.I hope some will learn from this.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Noblesoul123: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
teebell999:

Why e no go Taya una? Since it's not a news about fulani heardsmen. Hypocrites!!!

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by solid3(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

She's an accomplice.

Left to you you will say let the wife be left alone too abi. The same wife that was collecting ransom on his behalf.

Why don't you stay #FreeEvansMother

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bkool7(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

Crass ignorance..

I laugh at you in Chinese.

But this is not a beer parlour where we "laugh in Chinese"
I was expecting people to confront me with overwhelming fact not merely Chinese laugher.

Provide Instances where a mother had been sent to prison with her thieving son without linking her with the crime and I will be forced to backtrack .
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Proceed of crime, that house need to be impounded

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
bkool7:

But this is not a beer parlour where we "laugh in Chinese"
I was expecting people to confront me with overwhelming fact not merely Chinese laugher.

Provide Instances where a mother had been sent to prison with her thieving son without linking her with the crime and I will be forced to backtrack .

I have nothing to discuss with you.

I earn my income by putting criminals behind bars.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by salesforce: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
The guy should be hanged to death including those that spend the blood money with him.this should teach those ibo criminals a lesson

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

first of all, the elders decided to start making money from the visitors coming around

and why is Evans wife such a liar, she thinks we are fools or what?

mama Evans no even send she got a mansion in her name. . .really na she spoil that her pikin evans

Mama Evans is a bigger liar and may she face the Wrath of God for this... She denied not knowing any thing yet see the mansion

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by TheEminentLaity: 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
You must be very stup!d angry I hope they kidnap your mother or child one day so that you can really live through the experience... and with a bullet wound.
Dlordsamurai:

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bkool7(m): 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

I have nothing to discuss with you.
I earn my income by putting criminals behind bars.
That means you're in a better position to give me. an "a priori"

Because , all "Actori incumbit onus probatio"
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Guestlander:

Evans himself was reported saying his mother was aware he was a criminal.

Confessions made under duress/severe torture are invalid in the country where I live,I don't know about Nigeria,I know that in a civilised society tortures are not used to get evidence/confessions.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Guestlander: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
euromilion:

Confessions made under duress/severe torture are invalid in the country where I live,I don't know about Nigeria,I know that in a civilised society tortures are not used to get evidence/confessions.

Under duress? Any information he voluntarily provided cannot be considered as obtained under duress. There's no evidence he was coerced into saying what he said.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by swuftz: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

She is guilty as Evans.. knowing her son is a criminal and failing to report to the police is criminal by association.. further more she cannot benefit from the proceeds of a crime.. that also makes her guilty too. so she cannot be allowed to keep the house. .eni to ogbe Epo laja kojale big eniti ogba lowo e...

3 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Which work is she doing that she will build that kind of house, that house needs to be sealed up.

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by teebell999(m): 3:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
The mom has her own business that she runs so she should be left alone..

Even you should be investigated!

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by gawu1: 3:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Please where is our President?
Your father did not tell you today that he is dead? Or have you stop believing your father any more?

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Ijobaorun(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
oooooo bloggers una no de tire?y una no wan make these young man rest for a while,una wan make these man commit sucide
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Iykefirm(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
oooooo bloggers una no de tire?y una no wan make these young man rest for a while,una wan make these man commit sucide,before the goverment go pass judgement
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
ask evans.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by ilyasom(m): 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Big fool

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by EmmanuelCena(m): 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

And you will later come to tell me you are "educated"
How much should you schooled on the punishment for being an accomplice to a crime

Brother see ehn, if after. Proper investigation, it is realised the property was built wit proceeds of crime, it would be revoked by the government and auctioned for sale.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by slyrone(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
Guestlander:

There's something wrong with the value and thinking faculty of people who would rather see this story buried.
Evans is still a menace to the society because criminal kingpins like him are known to continue their activities even behind bars.
oga keep calm and get the point, my point exactly is that he should be prosecuted, the stories about his mom's house, his Gateman's and d likes are irrelevant. Seize all of his assets and prosecute the damn man. If you have a problem with my opinion gotto hell
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by cevek11: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

I trip...
As in, do what you like and give proceeds to your mother. Serve time and go back to your mother?
So we can't recover the money be that o.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Guestlander: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
slyrone:
oga keep calm and get the point, my point exactly is that he should be prosecuted, the stories about his mom's house, his Gateman's and d likes are irrelevant. Seize all of his assets and prosecute the damn man. If you have a problem with my opinion gotto hell

You can tell your father to go to hell. Yes, I have a problem with your criminal inclination.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Believe this at your own peril.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
does his absence have a negative impact on your life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.