Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) (99927 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Female Kidnapper Stripped Unclad In Ibadan After Hypnotizing Children. Photo / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by lekan4me: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2017
It is only in Nigeria where criminality popular and celebration of crimes

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 10:03am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
THE MEDIA SHOULD STOP EXPOSING EVANS FAMILY TO DANGER. LEAVE THE INNOCENT MOTHER OUT OF THIS POO. THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE SHOULD ACT FAST BEFORE SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HIS FAMILY. EVANS IS STILL A SUSPECT FOR NOW TILL THE COURT OF LAW FOUND HIM GUILTY.

MY OPINION THOUGH.

That your opinion stinks to the high heavens.

It is your type that are the problem of this country always supporting evil and corrupt people.

Have you ever heard of the word accomplices before.

When James Ibori was jailed in you UK, his girlfriend and some other of his family members were also jailed because they were accomplices.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
What if the family don't know about his shady dealing? How come Dasuki's family are working freely? Pls enlighten me.

Dasuki's case is political in nature. If it is established that his family members participated or aided his "lootery" then they become liable. But you and I know that in any political issue the people involved are usually Aides, party members, contractors, front men/women etc.

In Evan's, if it is established that his mother was aware of his criminal activities or she supported him in any form, then she becomes liable.

In fact, even the House she built will be confiscated if the money came from Evans.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by no1madman(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Wetin i need now na hot puxxxy
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Thanks boss.

TonyeBarcanista:

Dasuki's case is political in nature. If it is established that his family members participated or aided his "lootery" then they become liable. But you and I know that in any political issue the people involved are usually Aides, party members, contractors, front men/women etc.

In Evan's, if it is established that his mother was aware of his criminal activities or she supported him in any form, then she becomes liable.

In fact, even the House she built will be confiscated if the money came from Evans.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your contribution.

stuffs4me:

It is your type that are the problem of this country always supporting evil and corrupt people.

When James Ibori was jailed in you UK, his girlfriend and some other of his family members were also jailed because they were accomplices.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Please where is our President?
as we dey manage Nigeria so u no like am abi?
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by padresolomon: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Partnerbiz3:

So you wan carry am for head like gala?

She could easily deny that.
Evans could have told her he sells parts or goods in lagos. And was she expected to know..

Ignorance is not an excuse.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bkool7(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
Kobicove:

Do you know what the concept of an accessory or accomplice to a crime means?!
she can only be prosecuted for accessory if the police can establish that she's aware of Evans crime .
And knowing The NP , I doubt it
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks boss.

I'll advice that you modify your comment so as not to send the wrong signal.

I had to confirm if it actually came from "madridguy" or a clone when I first saw it.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bkool7(m): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2017
padresolomon:

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Ignorance is not an excuse. doesn't apply here because she is not directly involved in anyway with the crime.
if it were, Mike Ozakome wouldn't have won the case he has against Efcc
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Done.

TonyeBarcanista:
I'll advice that you modify your comment so as not to send the wrong signal.

I had to confirm if it actually came from "madridguy" or a clone when I first saw it.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bkool7(m): 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
stuffs4me:

Ibori's wife and GF directly participated in laundrying money for ibori . The Brit police were able to establish that beyond reasonable doubt in court .
if the NP can also proof how Evans mother is an accomplish or a conspirator then she too will have to face the music .
They May be able to do that when they examine record of financial transaction between them to dictect the funds were out of the ordinary
And this is not just my opinion but the position of the law.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:35am On Jun 18, 2017
Thought they said she was from Oraifite?
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 18, 2017
Buhari should be arrested as well for killing innocent electorates with bad governance and lies.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by fohlarp: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Everything that the mother have should be left alone..
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Evans should face the music alone...
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..
Evans is mature so every decision he makes is his own doing.
Iya ole re Ole,dey are 2geda.why she no stay make den fire dem 2geda.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by mfm04622: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
she did not kidnap anybody, its not a crime for a mother to take money from her son..
Even if she knew about her son, is not a guarantee that she must be held responsible for her son's sins..

It is a crime to know about someone is into crime . Not report.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by mfm04622: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
bkool7:

Ibori's wife and GF directly participated in laundrying money for ibori . The Brit police were able to establish that beyond reasonable doubt in court .
if the NP can also proof how Evans mother is an accomplish or a conspirator then she too will have to face the music .
They May be able to do that when they examine record of financial transaction between them to dictect the funds were out of the ordinary

In law, there is a crime called "Accessory". It has 2 parts. Accessory before and accessory after fact. There is no way the mother is not guilty of being accessory after fact! All is required is to know somebody committed to crime and not report to the police! Even the father is guilty of being accessory after fact as he disowned the criminal after learning he was into drug trafficking or distribution but didn't report him to Police! It is also a crime to share or receive proceeds of crime if you know the person is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Mama Evans must be produced at all cost! angry

NCAN sakwoto alumni member
Northwest zone

an iPod member right now... grin

1 Share

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by OTEGA1: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Can some one download d app called common sense for this dude..
Indeed he has never heard of accomplice.ignorance not an excuse b4d law.

Over 50% of IBO guys wealth are not genuine dey can be doing genuine Biz in front but doing many illegal business behind d scene. Just matter of time dey are xposed
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 10:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
And you've forgotten that you as a law abiding citizen you have the right to report any criminal activity that has come to your knowledge?

The only thing that will save her properties is simple if it is well established that she had or has a running business with bank statement to show for it. And if in the case of showing bank statement it was discovered that Evans once or several occassions gave her huge money then she's in for it.
The law is an ass ,smart people can fucck it all they want.

1 Like

Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by bkool7(m): 11:01am On Jun 18, 2017
mfm04622:

In law, there is a crime called "Accessory". It has 2 parts. Accessory before and accessory after fact. There is no way the mother is not guilty of being accessory after fact! All is required is to know somebody committed to crime and not report to the police! Even the father is guilty of being accessory after fact as he disowned the criminal after learning he was into drug trafficking or distribution but didn't report him to Police! It is also a crime to share or receive proceeds of crime if you know the person is a criminal

You said, "IF you know"

Thats what the police will have to prove.

Every crime has its separate charges . That the father know he's into drugs years ago doesn't mean he knows mean he knows he's into kidnapping.
The " Know" in this case is only subject to the father directly acknowledging the fact the he's quite aware that Evan was into kidnapping . Or the police being able to find valid evidence to nail either the mother or father to the crime.

The the charges here are money laundry, kidnapping and possibly murder .

If I were the cops , I will concentrate on making Evan sing the more so we can really get those directly involved because the case of accessory is not an easy road to travel in Nigeria
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by koboko69: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2017
Kobicove:

Do you know what the concept of an accessory or accomplice to a crime means?!

How is she an accomplice? If the house is in her name, it will be difficult to seize that from her...
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Gotze1: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Tar machionu there. You these ppl from that side, na wa for una o.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Guestlander: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

I disagree with you sir. If the property was acquired through the proceeds of criminal activities of his son, the property will be confiscated.
She is not being held responsible for anything, unless there's any reason to believe she knew about the crimes. If a stolen car is given to you as a gift it doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the original owner.
The house therefore belongs to the victims of his son.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Guestlander: 11:25am On Jun 18, 2017
jagugu88li:
The police are now trying to prolong the story as makeup for all the other blunders they do. Evans is in custody......go get the next already. Maggots

Why do you want the story to go away?
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 11:27am On Jun 18, 2017
bkool7:

Crass ignorance..

I laugh at you in Chinese.
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by tayejay(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
[/color][color=#990000]
SexyNairalander:
booked

first of all, the elders decided to start making money from the visitors coming around

and why is Evans wife such a liar, she thinks we are fools or what?

mama Evans no even send she got a mansion in her name. . .really na she spoil that her pikin evans

Evans wife must lie to avoid being arrested and to corner other ill gotten wealth that are yet to be discovered.... she is so unrepentant... even Evans seem to have accepted his faith and surrendered to fate taking its course... Evans and his father seem to be the most truthful so far in the statement made...
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

Seconded
Re: The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos) by joeluv: 11:35am On Jun 18, 2017
I watched a video where Evans said the mother is aware of his criminal activities but that she was not fully in support. She was not in support yet she collected proceeds from his criminal activities. Evans, Wife and mother shld all be in jail. This Wld serve as lessons to patners and mothers of criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Mad Woman Caught With Three AK-47 Rifles Burnt To Death (Graphic) / Yahoo Plus: Khadijat Oluboyo Killed By Boyfriend, Her Private Part Removed / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.