Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo (28951 Views)

Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) / Man Saved By His Seat Belt After Falling Off A Bridge In Ghastly Accident / ABSU Graduate Crushed To Death After Falling Off From A Bike. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by marooh: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chai! RIP
But does it mean he is inter state boy?
Abeg stop looking traffic
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
It won't pass al dis alamajri boys that work abt picking people property. d roll round jimeta market, bye pass, target junction and other places.
Rip to him.
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by MayhorE(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
hhmmmmm N_I_G_E_R_I_A
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Ajewealth123(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
All northern governors,senators,rep Infact all northerners in govt irrespective of who dem be
Na thunder go fire them.
Their budget na gbagam and yet they did nothing to better the situations of people like this only to create chaos and tribal sentiments, agitate the nation and threaten brimstone.
He no go better for them once again

ALL I WANNA SAY IS,THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US" M.J
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Ejirochocho(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
CastedDude:
A little boy was crushed to death in the early hours of Friday, June 16, after sleeping under a vehicle due to a heavy rainfall in Jimeta town in Adamawa state. According to reports, the boy laid under the car in order to take cover from the downpour as he slept in the process.

The driver not knowing someone was under his car - tried to reverse as he crushed the boy to death.

The unidentified boy's photo has been shared online in order to identify his family or relatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-boy-crushed-death-falling-asleep-car-graphic-photo.html
RIP boy
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Eddie360(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
CastedDude:
A little boy was crushed to death in the early hours of Friday, June 16, after sleeping under a vehicle due to a heavy rainfall in Jimeta town in Adamawa state. According to reports, the boy laid under the car in order to take cover from the downpour as he slept in the process.

The driver not knowing someone was under his car - tried to reverse as he crushed the boy to death.

The unidentified boy's photo has been shared online in order to identify his family or relatives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-boy-crushed-death-falling-asleep-car-graphic-photo.html
Oboi na my state ooo sha maybe na those almajiri boiz
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
He is a boy of the street, he is dirty, he was prolly hungry, he had no where to go, that's why he slept under the car, and since he had no one to look after him, to tell him that what he did was dangerous he died in his ignorance.

He is from the North, but his story is still the same as the homeless, kids roaming the town of Uyo, the homeless kids roaming, your town, with no body or place to go to, no food to eat, no one to look out for them... in our Suffering, both the North and South, we are one..
and in their affluence, both the Rich in the North and the south are one as well.. they barely get to work, but the money kerps coming... their children drive the poshest cars, and their dogs feed fat, on chicken, meat and drinks, while kids like this roam the streets in the North, South, East and West..

But when these kids have grown up a bit, the poor will see them, and give them guns. to fight and die, to keep them in power, while their kids are in some foreign lands, enjoying the wealth of our Nation with their foreign friends..

And since they know how strong we are together against them, they dont want any of that, so they use "RELIGION, TRIBALISM, AND SENTIMENT" To keep us fighting each other.. while they gather from time to time to laugh at our foolishness and gullibility as they did in IBB'Sdaughters wedding.

SLEEP ON YOUNG BLOOD...You have escaped this cursed land, we are still cursed to walk it... but we will fight to one day ensure that another never gets to be so homeless as to suffer your fate... It's a pledge i make for you, and all the street kids out there..

2 Likes

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Klington: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very very unfortunate incident.. .. ....
But you can't completely rule out the consequences of tramadol here, cos even little children are xperts on it in that of naijuuria
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good! one potential terrorist gone! 1000 more to go! damn! that is a lot more to go!
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Jabioro: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oh my God you're too sentimental
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Jabioro: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oh my God! Papa God who shall we blamed for this, is you the owner of universe or the parent through which them you grant him life?
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by femolii: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
R I P
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by 99foxxy(f): 7:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
God have mercy, I can see fasting all over him, poor boy Rip.
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by fowosh: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
sleep of death..... God WL save us
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by JayB11(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Manueleee:
It won't pass al dis alamajri boys that work abt picking people property. d roll round jimeta market, bye pass, target junction and other places.
Rip to him.
Some days back, i saw some of them lying under a heavy truck arnd police round abt, just opposite Forte oil. I dont knw d meaningful essence of diz almajiri stuff wallahi.
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by JayB11(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Klington:
Very very unfortunate incident.. .. ....
But you can't completely rule out the consequences of tramadol here, cos even little children are xperts on it in that of naijuuria
This is an almajiri boy, they are fond of sleeping under heavy trucks after a long hectic day of ups n downs. I do see dem personally in Jimeta-Yola.
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Jadoskii(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
sayentease:
This one weak me aswear.

The picture clearly shows a homeless boy who prolly lost his FAM to biko haram siege.

Na there another person dey build #500M mansion as if they Will sleep in all the rooms simultaneously. This life ehn. Always
na so oo...that is y u nid to huzzle and build 500M mansion for homeless boys..
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by ebby9z(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
He is a boy of the street, he is dirty, he was prolly hungry, he had no where to go, that's why he slept under the car, and since he had no one to look after him, to tell him that what he did was dangerous he died in his ignorance.

He is from the North, but his story is still the same as the homeless, kids roaming the town of Uyo, the homeless kids roaming, your town, with no body or place to go to, no food to eat, no one to look out for them... in our Suffering, both the North and South, we are one..
and in their affluence, both the Rich in the North and the south are one as well.. they barely get to work, but the money kerps coming... their children drive the poshest cars, and their dogs feed fat, on chicken, meat and drinks, while kids like this roam the streets in the North, South, East and West..

But when these kids have grown up a bit, the poor will see them, and give them guns. to fight and die, to keep them in power, while their kids are in some foreign lands, enjoying the wealth of our Nation with their foreign friends..

And since they know how strong we are together against them, they dont want any of that, so they use "RELIGION, TRIBALISM, AND SENTIMENT" To keep us fighting each other.. while they gather from time to time to laugh at our foolishness and gullibility as they did in IBB'Sdaughters wedding.

SLEEP ON YOUNG BLOOD...You have escaped this cursed land, we are still cursed to walk it... but we will fight to one day ensure that another never gets to be so homeless as to suffer your fate... It's a pledge i make for you, and all the street kids out there..
I'm greatly relieved to see such a very sensible comment here on NL. I'm happy tribalism wasn't inserted into the post.
The poor boy is obviously a victim of a maliciously dysfunctional society where the malignant elite ensure they economically subjugate the masses and get them embroiled in tribal and religious bickering while they unite in their pillagery of the commonwealth of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by ebby9z(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
gypsey:
Good! one potential terrorist gone! 1000 more to go! damn! that is a lot more to go!
Your level of stupidity is quite incredible. And you have friends and relatives around you who have not arranged to have your empty skull used for money rituals. I know you're seeking attention but that just underlines your daftness

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Haddock(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ijobaorun:
Save Lautech!
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A

Gerrarahieh with your stupid Ladoke school problem! Just imagine bringing this mumu talk on such a thread! Is your brain in your asshole?

1 Like

Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
So.sad. RIP
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 19, 2017
JayB11:

Some days back, i saw some of them lying under a heavy truck arnd police round abt, just opposite Forte oil. I dont knw d meaningful essence of diz almajiri stuff wallahi.
My broda, enta street, na Dia dem full. they can steal.
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Gwammen(m): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by starrybaba(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2017
chai...this one weak me oooh. RIP to the dead
Re: Boy Crushed To Death After Falling Asleep Under A Car In Adamawa. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
ebby9z:

Your level of stupidity is quite incredible. And you have friends and relatives around you who have not arranged to have your empty skull used for money rituals. I know you're seeking attention but that just underlines your daftness
thanks! you see? by responding to my comments with rudeness it means there are no different between me and you grin grin infact you are worst than I am when it comes to daftness and stupidity. tongue the potential child terrorists is still dead! thanks goodness!. ciao! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umahi Names Ebonyi Airport After Buhari, Secures Approval For Inaugural Flight / Russ Cook: British Man Completes Challenge To Run Length Of Africa / Accident On Oshodi-Apapa Expressway Kills Driver, Another In Coma (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.