Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World (750 Views)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Inside The Glory Dome, Dunamis Abuja, World’s Largest Church Auditorium / Top 5 Largest Church Auditoriums In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 10:24am On Jun 18, 2017
My ambition is to become a billionaire. Have my own private jet and have houses all over the world. I would have opted for other investment option but i wouldn't because they require huge capital to start. Now with nothing but huge spiritual power i can start a Church even in a primary school building. If I can see vision, does miracle and prophecy my dreams will come true. Please who knows a native doctor or a good frat. that will empower me spiritually to see vision and perform miracles. If the likes of Idahosa, Oyedopo, Adeboye, Kumuyi can do It,I can do and even more
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Help a brother in need
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by NwaAmaikpe: 10:30am On Jun 18, 2017
mike85060:
My ambition is to become a billionaire. Have my own private jet and have houses all over the world. I would have opted for other investment option but i wouldn't because they require huge capital to start. Now with nothing but huge spiritual power i can start a Church even in a primary school building. If I can see vision, does miracle and prophecy my dreams will come true. Please who knows a native doctor or a good frat. that will empower me spiritually to see vision and perform miracles. If the likes of Idahosa, Oyedopo, Adeboye, Kumuyi can do It can do and even more

That is your true motive.

You have no true passion whatsoever for the Kingdom of God but an undying quest for personal aggrandizement.

God can see your heart and that's why you will live in penury unless you seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 10:34am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=57624397]

That is your true motive.

You have no true passion whatsoever for the Kingdom of God but an undying quest for personal aggrandizement.

God can see your heart and that's why you will live in penury unless you seek first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness. If the likes of Idahosa, Oyedopo, Adeboye, Kumuyi can do It. These are my role model bros. Forget that thing, the unrevealed passion is the undying quest for personal aggrandizement.
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Anybody pls help me with a contact of a strong Babalawo
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by hopefulLandlord: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2017
mike85060:
Anybody pls help me with a contact of a strong Babalawo

there's a monicker here called "Babalawos" you can contact him
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

there's a monicker here called "Babalawos" you can contact him
Is he strong? Because when I'm coming i want to sweep members out from the present Nigeria top Pastors. My ambition is to built the world largest Church. This no be child's play matter ooh
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by hopefulLandlord: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2017
mike85060:
Is he strong? Because when I'm coming i want to sweep members out from the present Nigeria top Pastors. My ambition is to built the world largest Church. This no be child's play matter ooh

ask him
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by emmayayodeji(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2017
O.p i detect sarcasm
But if ure for real

U dont neef babalawos to perform miracles
Just stage dem like everybody does
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 11:16am On Jun 18, 2017
emmayayodeji:
O.p i detect sarcasm
But if ure for real

U dont neef babalawos to perform miracles
Just stage dem like everybody does
I'm afraid of being caught and disgrace, u know some people are greedy u may pay them to act but they may come back for more payment treatening to exposed u unless u pay them more. Moreover stage manage na small boys thing, big guys go spiritual. I need a very strong Babalawo and a strong fraternity for this investment
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 11:21am On Jun 18, 2017
Help a brother pls, I know there are politicians reading Nairaland. They know good Babalawos and frat. some famous pastors know also but they woun't tell me since we are in the same line of business. Competition thing u know.
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by Margy: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2017
And your congregation will call you daddy,..wow!.. where is angel micheal? quick,quick there is a battle to be fought
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by lokotamak(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2017
at the end of everythings , your story will be worst than Evans......sorry for u bro
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Margy:
And your congregation will call you daddy,..wow!..
where is angel micheal? quick,quick there is a battle to be fought
Yes ooh dear, Daddy GO. will you partner with me? In 2years we will be host to CNN, BBC and other major news agencies
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 11:46am On Jun 18, 2017
The vision is great, Help your guy to be famous and popular in the lord.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2017
lokotamak:
at the end of everythings , your story will be worst than Evans......sorry for u bro

forget that thing, Evans forcefully collect money from people That's y he is suffering but u will voluntarily with abeg surrender your offering and tithes to God

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 12:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
The lord just minister to me that there is this guy from Lagos state. You have sat for Jamb for three times, I mean three good times without getting admission.But as u have open this thread, the lord said I should tell you that in your next Jamb exam it shall be a huge success.
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by mike85060: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Young guy, you just open this thread and u had been sick for the past six weeks. The lord said I should tell u that that sickness is over
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by kufre2010: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Help a brother with contact of a strong Babalawo especially from southwest
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by kufre2010: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will pay good money
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by Zither(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
I have consulted the gods on your behalf. The gods have smiled on your request. I will help you and make you the greatest pastor that you will steal all the members of Oyedepo, Idahosa, Adeboye, Kumuyi, and T.B. Joshua in one day. Even all the crippled and paralyzed in T.B. Joshua's church will run to your church on hearing about you. You will build the largest church in the universe.

The gods have granted your desire. All they request are just a few pieces of sacrifice to make it possible.

- a tooth from a living man-eating shark. Don't kill it or make it sleep in the process of getting the tooth otherwise the sacrifice will be rejected. the gods will grant you strength and inspiration

- an upclose and personal selfie picture with a grizzly bear that has just been robbed of her cub

- a flask of water gotten from the mid-point of a whirlpool in the sea with video as proof

- the skeletal structure of a 3000 year old whale still intact

- a full grown vulture with full natural hair on its head

- 7 eggplant leaves without veins

- the shell of the oldest turtle on earth

- and the heads of twenty full grown cocks that have never crowed in their lives. They're special sacrifice for the gods

- and finally, 7000 dollars in cash. The gods don't need your money. They only request it as a pledge of your utmost sincerity and willingness of your desire to pursue your dream.

As you can see they are very easy to procure. After all the items listed above have been provided I guarantee you that you will be the newest billionaire in the world with signs and wonders at your beck and call. I made Oyedepo who he is. He is my son. I am tested and trusted. Let me know if you are interested so that we can proceed to the next step.
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by Robynwelo1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zither:
I have consulted the gods on your behalf. The gods have smiled on your request. I will help you and make you the greatest pastor that you will steal all the members of Oyedepo, Idahosa, Adeboye, Kumuyi, and T.B. Joshua in one day. Even all the crippled and paralyzed in T.B. Joshua's church will run to your church on hearing about you. You will build the largest church in the universe.

The gods have granted your desire. All they request are just a few pieces of sacrifice to make it possible.

- a tooth from a living man-eating shark. Don't kill it or make it sleep in the process of getting the tooth otherwise the sacrifice will be rejected. the gods will grant you strength and inspiration

- an upclose and personal selfie picture with a grizzly bear that has just been robbed of her cub

- a flask of water gotten from the mid-point of a whirlpool in the sea with video as proof

- the skeletal structure of a 3000 year old whale still intact

- a full grown vulture with full natural hair on its head

- 7 eggplant leaves without veins

- the shell of the oldest turtle on earth

- and the heads of twenty full grown cocks that have never crowed in their lives. They're special sacrifice for the gods

- and finally, 7000 dollars in cash. The gods don't need your money. They only request it as a pledge of your utmost sincerity and willingness of your desire to pursue your dream.

As you can see they are very easy to procure. After all the items listed above have been provided I guarantee you that you will be the newest billionaire in the world with signs and wonders at your beck and call. I made Oyedepo who he is. He is my son. I am tested and trusted. Let me know if you are interested so that we can proceed to the next step.

LOL!

Truly, the fool say's in his heart 'There is no god', but the wise KNOWS there is no god.
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by Zither(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Robynwelo1:

LOL!

Truly, the fool say's in his heart 'There is no god', but the wise KNOWS there is no god.

Depends on the 'god' in question.
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by Zither(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
I know God exists, not god
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by Robynwelo1(f): 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Zither:

Depends on the 'god' in question.
Yeah.. Whatever!
Re: I Want To Have The Largest Church In The World by kufre2010: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2017
U said Oyedepo is your son, how come he go join Illuminati if u where that powerful? Wel, just pm me so that i can mobilise u with cash to procure the items yourself

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Ramadan? / What Your Birth Day Says About You / I Am Looking For Powerful & Demonic Spiritual Money Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.