Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans (2212 Views)

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Gotze1: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
nototribalist:
femi the Afonja claiming​ South South, go chop una shitt die
Every sane human will prefer this one to the one down here. Can you tell the difference.

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by zionite247: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by kingzizzy: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:
Can someone tell me why igbos are always begging for unity with niger deltans

So yoy dont know your tribe any more? Which ethnic group is called Niger Delta in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by bantudra: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

So yoy dont know your tribe any more? Which ethnic group is called Niger Delta in Nigeria?

calabar,ibibio,ijaw,akwa ibom and many others.....dont play amnesia here....you know who the deltans are....

we are not giving any part of the delta to Igbos wet dreams...forget it...
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Gotze1: 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

Nsala is one of d best soups in africa. Check it out. But bro no vex, how exactly do u imagine to swallow dat ewedu and locust beans. I mean am purging by mere thinking of the fact dat a human being feeds on that fetid stinking Rubbish as food. No wonder u guys reason with ur anus because ur brain is too full of ewedu and pepper to produce anything good
Nsala, one of best what hahahahaha, you mean this poo down here? I swallow ewedu cos it is vegetable. Unlike that shit. But I asked you to differentiate between it and that human poo na, how come you can't.?
Oya tell me the difference abeg cos I can't spot the difference. So you mean, humans eats this thing. You ppl are terrible, you will still add smelly Alli join. nyanma. Now we know why you ppl are worst than zombie and have smelly brains. Reason why you ppl support criminality. What a tribe.

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by kingzizzy: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

calabar,ibibio,ijaw,akwa ibom and many others.....dont play amnesia here....you know who the deltans are....

we are not giving any part of the delta to Igbos wet dreams...forget it...

I dont think you should be speaking for any of these tribes when they can speak for themselves.
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by bantudra: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
kingzizzy:

I dont think you should be speaking for any of these tribes when they can speak for themselves.

you wish...you say nigeria is trying to divide you,but you are trying the same in the delta too....
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by ragiluhivo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
sekxy:
Lol. .this boy just showcasing his low life everywhere ..aren't u the EDO-YORUBA-NIGER DELTA boy again...

Make Edo catch you dey call them Afonjas

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by dragonking2: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

you wish...you say nigeria is trying to divide you,but you are trying the same in the delta too....
You are not from delta state nor the nigerdelta region. Take time. angry
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by bantudra: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:
You are not from delta state nor the nigerdelta region. Take time. angry

sooo..you are delta and i am not....

i have nothing to say to you...lets knock ourselfs out on the battlefields..

i dont want biafra...period...
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by dragonking2: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

sooo..you are delta and i am not....

i have nothing to say to you...lets knock ourselfs out on the battlefields..

i dont want biafra...period...
I asked you a question 2days ago and you are yet to answer. Are you ready to answer it now to prove to me that you are deltan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: A Hero, Coward Or Villian? / Cows Are More Important Than Human Beings - Rep Member, Dakku Sides Herdsmen. / Men Should Marry Two Or More Women To Reduce Prostitution – Mrs Ogechi Ololo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.