Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 (20613 Views)

Popular Ibo Billionaires Without Formal Education / Why Are Ibo Constantly Praying And Hoping For Dangote Refinery To Fail / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why are ibo billionaires not contributing

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by helinues: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
wink wink

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Eastornprince: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
I thought you keep saying Igbos are cowards?
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Let those who have been breastfeeding off the Government pay for it

Don't quote me ooo
I tested positive today ooo

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by johnmartus(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Shut up two people in Abia state donate sum of 2billion.
Its only Anambra that not give anything. Even their governor was asking for 1billion to fight coronavirus.

God bless Abia state land of honey.
ahiboilandgas:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eastornprince:
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Don't quote me ooo
This is the stupidest comment for today

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kerosene distributor has already distributed N20 sanitizers to alaigbo

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Sammy07: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mikehot:

Stupidest is understatement sir.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Arrewa: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
You'll never see them contribute...

Igbos are not philanthropical in nature...

They don't give to anything that won't bring return

They can spend 1 billion on burial but to help...

Mbanunu... They will rather spend the money on beer

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by sexy74(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:
wink wink
They worked hard for their money, it’s not government own.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by helinues: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexy74:

Meaning?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Sammy07: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eastornprince:
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Don't quote me ooo

Even though your comment is stupid/meaningless

I wanna ask you this?

You made your money yourself?

Pls, who buys goods and services from you?

Or you pluck money from trees?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Sammy07: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexy74:

Are you telling us they print money by themselves??

Who will buy their goods and services if not non - SE??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Melezenawii: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
When your money is Audio, where do you expect it to come from?

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Eagleboney(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Na ignorance they worry you, you no dey read news, ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

What concerns them with the virus...

Must everyone contribute to Lagos State

or must everyone do because others are doing

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Mraphel: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Igbo can never give their hard earned money to Nigeria. cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by ahiboilandgas: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up two people in Abia state donate sum of 2billion.
Its only Anambra that not give anything. Even their governor was asking for 1billion to fight coronavirus.

God bless Abia state land of honey.
by Who

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mikehot:

It is not stupid. He is overtly right.

Donation no be by force. Let them donate to their respective states.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Arrewa:

You don't tell someone how to spend their money. Whether they contribute or not... shouldn't bother anyone.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Johntitus: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Arrewa:

Lol.. Nah so e easy to talk.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Sanchez01: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mraphel:
Igbo can never give their hard earned money to Nigeria. cheesy
Not to Nigeria but their own people. If they came together like Hausa and Yoruba billionaires came together, Obiano wouldn't be begging for 1 billion Naira for God-knows-what.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Arrewa:

You want make we spend on small small yarinyas?And thereafter give them VVF?

ABI you want make we spend am for jihadist?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexy74:
Leave those one Nigerianist..
Igbo man not contributing Is nobody's business.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

It is not stupid. He is overtly right.

Donation no be by force. Let them donate to their respective states.
yes it's not by force but let me not fail to correct the commentor error that it is Nigeria and those benefitting from it that have given.

Jack ma isn't benefiting from Nigeria government, 2face isn't a politician.

Humanitarian donations of any amount doesn't necessarily have to be given to ncdc or even states, it can help fellow igbos not even non igbos as aggrieved.

I am still trying to understand how money is a living thing that can be described as coward too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Great2017: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
A very useless thread

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sammy07:

Even though your comment is stupid/meaningless
I wanna ask you this?
You made your money yourself?
Pls, who buys goods and services from you?
Or you pluck money from trees?

Is it compulsory for everybody to contribute?
They don't want to...so let them be.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by powerkey: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
ahiboilandgas:

If you mean Igbo billionaires, then I'll tell you that lots of Igbo billionaires have donated but the Yoruba bulion Van billionaires have not donated even 1000 naira.

Anyway, we're not surprised because Yorubas can do anything that will benefit people from other tribes....

To confirm this, the food items that the federal government shared today in Lagos state was only Yoruba owned churches....like redeem Christian Church of God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by XANDERBOY85: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eastornprince:
Guess what?

So is our money
Which we made ourselves

Don't quote me ooo

Hehehehe grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Arrewa: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

You don't tell someone how to spend their money.
Whether they contribute or not... shouldn't bother anyone.
why will you spend millions on burial but can't spend thousands to prevent the death??

This is not about tribalism...but that's how they are...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by nkwuocha1: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
All the money wey Bill gate dey spend on Northern Nigeria ,no be them still get the worst kind of diseases in Africa?

No be them still carry leg like chewing stick dey parade the length and breadth of Nigeria with rubber plates?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
They will only "contribute" to creating fake chloroquine drugs to kill more people.
It's Nigerians that still will contribute to their pockets while they contribute death.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 by Sammy07: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Is it compulsory for everybody to contribute?

They don't want to...so let them be.

It's irritating how a supposed graduate reason.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

NAF Commissions Residential Accommodation For Personnel In Calabar (photos) / Delegates Chant 'sai Baba' As Buhari Arrives For Conclusion Of APC Convention / Photos From Olu Falae's 80th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.